Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 08:13:23 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Ultimate charm augments.  (Read 7497 times)
aythena

View Profile
« on: December 08, 2014, 11:54:38 am »

Everyone been mentioning the fact that many alts have unused buzzing berries with nothing to really spend them on so here a suggestion that would be a fun alternate way to spend them.
Ulitmate charm augments.
Buzzing berry cost the same as UW augs. 150+150+250 etc..
Rank1=2% rank2=4% rank3=6% rank4=8%
Skill over cap modifier + small value of sub stats.
Warrior: Riposte+hps
Shadowknight: Bash+hps
Paladin:Bash+hps
Cleric:Alteration+spell shield
Druid:Alteration+spell shield
Shaman:Alteration+spell shield
Monk:h2h+damage shield
Beserker: twohanded slashing+damage shield
Rogue:Piercing+damage shield
Ranger:Archery+damage shield
Beastlord:Pet damage+damage shield
Wizard:evocation+spell shield
Enchanter:Evocation+spell shield
Necromancer:Conjuration+spell shield
Magician:Evocation+spell shield

Leader of the Angry Waifu Club:
Cause even waifu have feels too.
balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2014, 02:04:02 pm »

OR

you can UW your alts...

you know...

Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2014, 05:13:51 pm »

I like this idea BUT anything that would up the damage a class does may not be the best thing....balancing content is hard enough and by constantly adding things to help us kill things faster makes balancing harder and harder

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
aythena

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2014, 10:20:15 pm »

I like this idea BUT anything that would up the damage a class does may not be the best thing....balancing content is hard enough and by constantly adding things to help us kill things faster makes balancing harder and harder
Good retort, but you do realize boosting said skills, won't have a substanial impact on actually dps most of it is white damage or a few more 100points on a nuke or heal at best its just a few slight bonus and gives each class its own unique charm bonus, were not talking DAMAGE 8% modifier were talking slight skill over cap, and a little more survivablity for alts, etc. And far as farming all alts a uw, farm it for me and sure Smiley I will gladly spend these berries. You do understand how long it takes to farm a uw it's not a week easy farm sir it cost a lot of plat a lot of essence farming and not to mention hours and hours farming tofs essence.
For instance my war currently has 315 ripsote with a said 8% ripsote bonus were talking 340.2 ripsote skill, this would mean a decent change to avoid and return damage but it wouldn't me millions more dps or minutes more surviving, small bonuses here sir and were talking a lot of berries to rank them. Another example my zerker has 331/331 two handed slashing, she would go up to 357.48, the skill damage would not be that insane at beast 1k more damage per hit min max with her actually weapon (would have 0 impact on her epic click or strike augs.)
Druid has 310/324 alteration, this would bring it to max possible 349.92 alteration this skill over cap would make her 60k heal spell at beast do 60100-60500k heal were talking small change but a something fun for our unused berries Smiley
« Last Edit: December 08, 2014, 10:32:44 pm by aythena » Logged

balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2014, 12:33:35 pm »

so you think its to much work to get an UW for alts so you can spend your berries?

the alts gaining berries so your Main can get his UW aug for basically free and now they should recreate game content so your "effort" is not wasted because you don't want to take the time to farm another uw?

and yes i do know how long it takes to farm the second UW ...it takes a hell of allot less time than the first one because you already have a UW to clear with....AND essence are a hell of allot more common now than they used to be.....AND the server is absolutely FAT with plat....like oink oink....

I have an UWIX and am about 10 million plat from my Second UW....I get it..

aythena

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2014, 04:05:09 pm »

so you think its to much work to get an UW for alts so you can spend your berries?

the alts gaining berries so your Main can get his UW aug for basically free and now they should recreate game content so your "effort" is not wasted because you don't want to take the time to farm another uw?

and yes i do know how long it takes to farm the second UW ...it takes a hell of allot less time than the first one because you already have a UW to clear with....AND essence are a hell of allot more common now than they used to be.....AND the server is absolutely FAT with plat....like oink oink....

What are you talking about 'recreate' the game there is nothing in this suggestion that involves 'recreate the game' you are seriously mis reading what I suggested or you just completely stupid no offense, this isn't a major game mechanic change sir its a very small incremental increase across the board for all classes and secound off it cost as much as a uw strike aug would in berries. And its not cause ' i dont want to farm uw's' it's because several people on the server have been constantly mentioning and asking hate for something to spend berries on for alts balidet, and since it doesn't seem sls are going back on the vendor list I am simply offering general interesting ideas to hate that would be an alternative if you don't like the suggestion that your choice your problem but instead of back handing everything I suggestion why do you actually make something PRODUCTIVE LIKE OFFER YOUR OWN DAMN IDEA, wait no that would make to much sense, I am open to ideas here, but instead you just want to flame it down. Good job go back to wasting your time afk in game sir and leave the forums to people that want to come up with new ideas and feedback for hate TY *^,,,,^*

aythena

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2014, 04:26:41 pm »

What are you talking about 'recreate' the game there is nothing in this suggestion that involves 'recreate the game' you are seriously mis reading what I suggested or you just completely stupid no offense, this isn't a major game mechanic change sir its a very small incremental increase across the board for all classes and secound off it cost as much as a uw strike aug would in berries. And its not cause ' i dont want to farm uw's' it's because several people on the server have been constantly mentioning and asking hate for something to spend berries on for alts balidet, and since it doesn't seem sls are going back on the vendor list I am simply offering general interesting ideas to hate that would be an alternative if you don't like the suggestion that your choice your problem but instead of back handing everything I suggestion why do you actually make something PRODUCTIVE LIKE OFFER YOUR OWN DAMN IDEA, wait no that would make to much sense, I am open to ideas here, but instead you just want to flame it down. Good job go back to wasting your time afk in game sir and leave the forums to people that want to come up with new ideas and feedback for hate TY *^,,,,^* and yeah farming 12 uw's np have those done in a week lol. This games too easy balidet let me tell you Smiley its not hard grant it but there still plenty of grind and time, for people that are maxed out geared of course end game's going to be easy for them, we get that, and yes many of the changes have made progression easier on people starting, but with that fact it also brings more people into the server and gives us more sls farmers and more then just 7 people online with 30 alts, personally like that hate is trying to change the game up a bit to be more dynamic then just heres another tier spend a few months figuring it out beat it and cry about it for another year, he offering more alternative items and places to play in. And if your saying its too easy instead of griping about it why don't you SUGGEST what needs to be nerfed so it makes the game more challenging instead of flaming everyone that trying to give feedback."

Dimur

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2014, 04:41:37 pm »

Before you decide to imply that someone is stupid, you might want to learn how to write coherently with some attempt at punctuation and structure or you'll be the one who sounds stupid.  And I'm not Balidet, but I think the intent of the comment alluding to recreating game content was a direct reference to the fact that the UW augs were specifically put in for augging a UW.  Not everyone sees the need for berries to be useful in other ways.

balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2014, 05:25:27 pm »

Before you decide to imply that someone is stupid, you might want to learn how to write coherently with some attempt at punctuation and structure or you'll be the one who sounds stupid.  And I'm not Balidet, but I think the intent of the comment alluding to recreating game content was a direct reference to the fact that the UW augs were specifically put in for augging a UW.  Not everyone sees the need for berries to be useful in other ways.

Dim had defended my honor!!

thank you.

I have made allot of comments on this board over the years and some of them have been taken to heart... I have helped people better understand how to use the .cfg files to do things along with a suggestion (with others of course) of fixing Raid XP to its current level of awesome..but.... lets have some fun and look at the pile of poo you just posted shall we?

What are you talking about 'recreate' the game
the alts gaining berries so your Main can get his UW aug for basically free and now they should recreate game content
Its just a word but Game CONTENT is not the same as saying the GAME... see..they mean different things.

you are seriously mis reading what I suggested or you just completely stupid no offense

No offense taken..but lets look deeper...
Buzzing berry cost the same as UW augs. 150+150+250 etc..
Rank1=2% rank2=4% rank3=6% rank4=8%
Skill over cap modifier + small value of sub stats.
Then you went on to list off all the classes with some more information.

then you had a bit that gave me a headache trying to read so lest skip that and look at the next nugget..

you actually make something PRODUCTIVE LIKE OFFER YOUR OWN DAMN IDEA

Well...I did......farm more UW...thats it....IF you farm more UW for alts you gain from the uw augs...that you buy with berries.....OK?

wait no that would make to much sense

yes...er....no...huh?

I am open to ideas here

Really?

Good job go back to wasting your time afk in game sir

/sigh.....you don't even know my toons name in game....how can you even say....lets move on..

leave the forums to people that want to come up with new ideas and feedback

I am...trying to give you feedback...you..don't seem to want it...but lets continue..

farming 12 uw's np have those done in a week

I don't think you will..but.. that's the point...If you actually take the time to gear up with the options that are currently available you would not be looking for a way to make it faster/?better?/easier.. your entire argument is that its to hard to farm UW and you have berries you cant spend without another UW so please create some content so I can benefit from what I already have... For fucks sake...if you would just do what they have already created then you would not be asking him for yet another ..faster....way to get power..THAT IS THE POINT.

I am going to skip the next few bits because ...well.. It makes very little if any sense.

And if your saying its too easy instead of griping about it why don't you SUGGEST what needs to be nerfed so it makes the game more challenging instead of flaming everyone that trying to give feedback.

That is exactly what I am doing..is trying to be a voice against all this "progress".

It seems to bother you.

A

Gannicus

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2014, 06:36:46 pm »

Not everyone sees the need for berries to be useful in other ways.

Glad someone finally gets it.
aythena

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2014, 01:53:34 am »

the alts gaining berries so your Main can get his UW aug for basically free and now they should recreate game content
Its just a word but Game CONTENT is not the same as saying the GAME... see..they mean different things.[/quote]

The augs are not 'basically' free it requires time logging in running the instances and farming the berries to create them, that time invested that could be 'spent' in other areas of the game. Last time I checked the mini dungeons were not repeatable, it has a 24hr lockout, which means their is only so many berries you can farm per day. You have to spend the effort logging your alts in and running them through the minis to obtain the berries. I don't see how that is any different then logging them in, zoning into an tier zone and farming?  

I have made allot of comments on this board over the years and some of them have been taken to heart... I have helped people better understand how to use the .cfg files to do things along with a suggestion (with others of course) of fixing Raid XP to its current level of awesome..but.... lets have some fun and look at the pile of poo you just posted shall we?

Glad you spent time making excellent suggestions in the past regarding RAID XP, thank you for that.
And if what I posted was a 'pile of poo' then why waste your time reading it and reply, sure you have other things to do.

then you had a bit that gave me a headache trying to read
Then don't read it save the headache, and help bycott the pain killer industry.

Well...I did......farm more UW...thats it....IF you farm more UW for alts you gain from the uw augs...that you buy with berries.....OK?

That a personal suggestion to me as a player, it is not a suggestion to the original idea and concept. If you think it is a bad idea then that is your opinion and thank you for your criticism.

I don't think you will..but.. that's the point...If you actually take the time to gear up with the options that are currently available you would not be looking for a way to make it faster/?better?/easier.. your entire argument is that its to hard to farm UW and you have berries you cant spend without another UW so please create some content so I can benefit from what I already have... For fucks sake...if you would just do what they have already created then you would not be asking him for yet another ..faster....way to get power..THAT IS THE POINT.

Pretty much explained how this wasn't faster, in fact the time it takes (because its  daily lockout) to obtain the very small amount of 'power' a character would gain from ultimate charms would not be 'faster' not would it be easier. In fact by the time I would have the berries to actually max these UC augments, more then likely I could of crafted strike augments for several alts, maybe pushing it 3 uws (not maxed grant it) and more then likely had progressed through several tiers(if more were available). Lets take a look at current berry farm situation, (i know with new t7 it will be different.) 15 berries max current a day. UC augment rank 1 would take 10 days. Not bad that is a pretty short amount of time for a literally almost unnoticeable improvement to a character. Next rank 150 berries. Farming 150 berrys would take about 10 days to farm. Now your talking 20 days of continuous logging in every day and finishing both T5 mini and dranik. The time invested into farming mini's continues.  The difference in damage for this 'easier and 'faster' gain would be relative, in fact it would have very little noticeable impact on your character damage. Grant it the mini's do offer more then just berries, they do offer essence, and plat, which is rewarding in its own as well. So yes their are other reasons players will farm mini dungeons beyond just farming berries.

That is exactly what I am doing..is trying to be a voice against all this "progress".
Progress can be both positive and negative value to it, and I appreciate you trying to voice your concerns about constant 'progress' and change that has been innovated into the game in the last year or so?
It seems to bother you.
Doesn't bother me, it is a little vexing to have someone just say go farm more uw's as feedback yes, seems a little short coming for someone of your intelligence. But that is your idea understood. Was hoping for a little more feedback in general but atleast you spent the time reading it and replying. Thank you for that and sorry for your headache?

A

« Last Edit: December 10, 2014, 02:03:11 am by aythena » Logged

warrior5

YAY

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2014, 04:00:03 am »

I like this idea no surprise Aythena often has good ideas.

Thread is full of trolls - sorry about that - good suggestions regardless. I like mana neck idea too.

And for what it's worth, neither of your recent suggestions would apply to me right now, I just think they're well thought out and reasonable. Ignore the QQ.

Also, Balidet, didn't you quit the game about a month ago because you were butthurt like two UWs dropped during Halloween? That lasted, what, two weeks? Can we go back to that? It's too easy nowadays right!?
« Last Edit: December 10, 2014, 04:24:05 am by warrior5 » Logged

avadar

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2014, 07:35:05 am »

There is a lot of comment on this thread and quite frankly don't want to take the time to read it all / bicker about anything. Alternate suggestions should always be welcome. This may not be a popular opinion, but here it goes.

Hateborne introduced Utilmate Epic Augments for the Ultimate Weapons. He did not tell us to go run dailies with 12 toons every day and create a surplus of berries on toons that do not have ultimate weapons. Hate has mentioned before that he will have alternate items on the hive queen so I believe that one day we will be able to buy other things (I am hoping for some reward items/sls) on toons that do not have Ultimate Weapons but have berries. Ultimate Epic Augs have been amazing for people who have ultimate weapons, I use a dps augment on rogue and hatestomp on my warrior. Aythena, kudos for you for having a creative idea, however I think it is just spoon feeding content and not what Hate intended. I think it Ultimate Charm Augs through running dailies would be just too easy, especially if the result was something on par with the power that is the Ultimate Epic Augments. If you don't want "unwanted" berries don't run toons through dailies that don't need berries. Let's try to be satisfied for once with what we have and enjoy. The berries should be used as a drive to get an ultimate weapon, as I think they are well worth the cost. There's nothing more game changing on a toon than an Ultimate Weapon XI and I think all players who want to be most effective in this game should strive their progression towards that. I am not trying to bicker or stomp on anyones suggestion, but i think tieing Ultimate Charm Augs to dailies would be just to OP - perhaps Ultimate Charm Augs could be done through an alternate quest.

-Harthek
Adydar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2014, 07:53:58 am »

Honestly, what to use berries for will ultimately depend on the higher vision for the servers future.

If you want a sink for berries that isn't game altering, add something minor, yet useful.

For example, the "best" food and drink could be purchased for them, or create minor xp potions that stack with the mask, maybe 10-20%.

These would be expendable items that may not entice high end players to run the dungeons for the sake of doing them, but would be a nice benefit for lower players and small carrot for others.

Darpey

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2014, 08:13:47 am »

Good idea Arthon, I've thought that too.

There's no reason that berries HAVE to be able to purchase only "ultimate" items. What about utility items or minor beneficial things? (e.g. food, illusion, grow/shrink items...)

Something along those lines

Darpey - Warrior <Focus Hope>
http://www.ezserverwiki.com/
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6126
  • Latest: Maww
Stats