Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 11:01:26 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 ... 31
Print
Author Topic: T10 Bugs/Problems/Questions  (Read 186821 times)
balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #330 on: October 13, 2016, 01:41:53 pm »

you did a great job completing this...let me ask you something... was it fun? was it worth it? I think the 3 month time frame is a little restrictive as well... I have banged away at this for more than 3 months and am just getting armor done...so like...an insane player that plays 8 hours a day every day...sure....but how many can do this?

I am not afraid of a little work,  I would also like it to be fun and rewarding...doing quests that end in NO reward is ..well..sad and if you don't really enjoy doing it...the big question is why?

The big problem I see with t10 is by the time you finish the armor quests and have the power you have nothing to do with it.... there is limited reward in rerunning this zone..no GSOA....limited XP shards......cash loot is mostly meh at best....so why would you want to run past the armor quest? for essence?   

Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #331 on: October 13, 2016, 03:58:31 pm »

The big problem I see with t10 is by the time you finish the armor quests and have the power you have nothing to do with it.... there is limited reward in rerunning this zone..no GSOA....limited XP shards......cash loot is mostly meh at best....so why would you want to run past the armor quest? for essence?   

I have received one (only one) GSoA out of t10...with it's difficulty it should be better drop rate for sure....cash loot could be a LOT better....currently I think farming esse's in the t10 expedition is better because I hate t10 so much....as well as farming the plagueborns....t10 could be more fun if the spawns were fixed and with the length of time it takes to get (the orc boss for example) it should drop at least one esse every time...the esse drops in t10 are the suck! Now some mobs like Venombite who seems to spawn with the death of a certain mob that seems to be up at every respawn shouldn't because if that were the case you could get 1 t10 esse every 15 minutes...I think that the plagueborne quest should be in line with the orc weapon/bandit loot/vampire quest (100 items turn ins and 100 kills) but that's just me...will still take you a good while to complete it (about the same time it would take to complete the armor)....of course I also wish you could adapt the armor by doing more than one faction....get the orc armor and combine it with gnoll/sarnak for the benefits of each respective armor type (but I have mentioned that several times)

as far as "for esse?" yeah because you gotta do the UW 12 at some point....but spawns are so borked at the moment that is a REAL headache!

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
Brunaa

View Profile
« Reply #332 on: October 14, 2016, 03:04:32 am »

it was fun for me, but I had also the luck that I have done raids with several players that really was a good help because we where playing at different timetables so when it was bedtime for me I stayed in raid so I got the kill upgrades on all factions, when I was playing the other raidmember went aslep and got also the the upgrades from my kills. The same was going with the armor quest we just changed the Raidleader after a boss so all got for example 3 tokens if we where 3 different groups. thats the way how to do t10 and not calling for instances where you will be just on your own fighting. I admit that the drops of essences should be raised , I got in 10 months time about maybe 250 essences I did not really count them, but if you will do more then just 1 UW XII it will take years to finish because you need a lot essences for the augs and shields aswell. I did not enjoye the plague kills 1000 is absolutly stupid I hade the time to kill them and during my playtime (thats the time where most people stay in bed) I have been just on my own in t10 and got maybe 6 to 10 per day but now are more players in t10 and everyone is chasing them you can be lucky if you get 3 or 4 per day.
So it will be more then a year to kill them all because I dont think that everyone has the time to play every day. That why I say since a long time 500 - 600 plagues should do it.
balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #333 on: October 14, 2016, 11:37:56 am »

so the way you suggest that makes t10 doable it to team up and be afk for updates ....that....is not what i would want to do.... why even bother...   I think they way you did this points out just how borked this zone is.... 24  raid teams... no thank you

spuddson

View Profile
« Reply #334 on: October 14, 2016, 01:31:24 pm »

May as well have 2000 Plagueborns in the quest on the amount of people doing it.

But then its not really a biggie untill tier 11 is out, then start turning tier 10 into easy mode , like drop plagues by 100 every week and up faction gains so that way those that have been in 10 for a while get in 11 before those who haven't .

but then could be a while before tier 11 is out and we have something to do while waiting ))
Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #335 on: October 14, 2016, 03:45:27 pm »

so the way you suggest that makes t10 doable it to team up and be afk for updates ....that....is not what i would want to do.... why even bother...   I think they way you did this points out just how borked this zone is.... 24  raid teams... no thank you

Hurty....you are using MY multiple periods...it's my style......kinda like David Lee Roth stealing Steven Tyler's scarf-on-the-mic-stand deal back in the 80's...............

Denzig

View Profile
« Reply #336 on: October 14, 2016, 05:19:01 pm »

The "joining up with other people" is dead. It simply doesn't happen like we did it in the beginning.

Now folks zone in, kill the PB that are up and go do something else (I've seen single toons left in the zone so it doesn't sleep). So even if you play every day, if you're not on at the right time, you're relegated to the mission every few days for 6 only toons if you're done with armor.

Please, please, please kill whatever is the resource hog (looking at you npc's fighting each other) and allow instances if any resolution is far off.

Denzig <STONE>
balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #337 on: October 14, 2016, 06:49:42 pm »

Hurty....you are using MY multiple periods...it's my style......kinda like David Lee Roth stealing Steven Tyler's scarf-on-the-mic-stand deal back in the 80's...............

................w..............h............a...........t do you mean?

I will work on it....

sorry...

damn it..

Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #338 on: October 15, 2016, 09:23:51 am »

hehehe

Rent Due
EZ Server Admin GM
Administrator
Master

View Profile
« Reply #339 on: October 20, 2016, 09:00:11 pm »

I will be re-reading through this thread and getting a comprehensive list together for Akkadius of suggestions the community would like to see changed, updated, fixed in T10

Thank you everyone who is adding to the thread in a positive manner, your voices will be noted.

The community should start to see some effective change by the end of the year in T10, however no promises can be made.

Please remember that Akkadius is only one person and T10 has a lot of moving parts that need to be coded perfectly to make it a seamless, functioning zone. The holiday season is here so family and real life takes priority in some cases, but please know that your voices are being heard, your suggestions are being taken into consideration and change is coming.

Thank you all.

Denzig

View Profile
« Reply #340 on: October 20, 2016, 09:13:43 pm »

Who are you, and what have you done with the real Rent?

Denzig <STONE>
balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #341 on: October 21, 2016, 04:55:36 pm »

Pretty much ever quest line outside of the kill xxx mobs for armor is broken in this zone and gives either no reward or a very poor reward...

plagues appears to work
bandit loot appears to work
armor appears to work

everything else is borked.

Denzig

View Profile
« Reply #342 on: October 21, 2016, 07:50:06 pm »

Vampire artifacts quest works too.

Denzig <STONE>
balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #343 on: October 21, 2016, 08:05:20 pm »

i have not completed this but i am unsure as to the reward as I have all the armor and acc....

spuddson

View Profile
« Reply #344 on: October 21, 2016, 08:08:35 pm »

Kidney quest works

Collect 50 weapons for epic needs 100 so somethings up in the text lol
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 ... 31
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6126