Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 08, 2024, 09:10:16 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Cleric's PET  (Read 10353 times)
omahasac

View Profile
« on: June 27, 2013, 04:19:50 am »

Hi all,

I'm a EQ and Cleric newer.
I found a strange thing that the is two spell "Unswerving Hammer of Faith" and "Unswerving Hammer of Retribution"
They can only use to summon a pet. The pet can not do anything for me. There are no available button on the "Pet Window". The only available button is "Go Away". I did some search on the past articles but I found nothing. Is it a bug ? or Just my missing something ?
Thanks all
Danish

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2013, 06:50:34 am »

I think you need some aa's for the pet control to work correctly.

I never use the pet for anything, except for hail-buffs - as its pretty fragile.
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2013, 07:09:27 am »

What Danish said. Chanter and cleric both require the AA (Animation Empathy) to control pet attack/back/etc. On the chanter its worth it.....their later pets add a nice bit of extra dps to a group. On the cleric its just spending 19 points that would be better spent on adding to RoA.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
omahasac

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2013, 07:33:50 pm »

Thanks, Danush and mpano66 !!!  Cheesy

Thanks for these info that I didn't know before.
Here is a warm place. Feel so good ~
Thanks again.
Felony

Trump it

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2013, 03:00:50 pm »

I think you need some aa's for the pet control to work correctly.

I never use the pet for anything, except for hail-buffs - as its pretty fragile.

Yes it is pretty Failile but its good for buff hailing. Besides a cleric doesnt need a real pet.

If we judged them by the content of their character, they'd be begging us to judge them by the color of their skin
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6125
  • Latest: farrvva
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053
  • Online Today: 191