Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 11:41:13 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10
 on: March 16, 2024, 10:04:19 am 
Started by Sarthin - Last post by Raygan
A mechanic that randomly, during a fight, kills a random character in your group and spawns an add...think kind of like the giants in Kael...but with PC instead of NPC's....

on: March 15, 2024, 04:51:31 pm 
Started by Sarthin - Last post by Sarthin
A small update on Fear Itself, aka Thuledream, the new Halloween/Holiday zone we're working on.

- The zone has been populated with trash, semi-bosses, bosses and Uber(s?)
- The zone mechanisms have been added.
- Background story has been added.

... and we're currently looking at itemization, which is always a fun, yet creative challenge.

So we wanted to throw the ball to you all and see if you have any good ideas for what would be cool items and effects for the new zone. We got to be realistic of course, but if any of you are sitting on good ideas, we would love to hear them. That does not mean it's going to be added of course. We have many considerations to follow, but we'd love to hear what you all think.

An event zone is of course limited in availability and like previous Halloween zones, there will be some items that will take time to get, but will be worth the effort. We've gone through quite a few ideas already and have some cool stuff in mind, but we'd like to hear more of what you all think.

We will probably not comment each idea with a :thumbsup:  or :thumbsdown:, but will read everything and make note of your discussion regarding all this.

PS: There is also a thread on our Discord channel to discuss this.

on: March 14, 2024, 01:41:44 pm 
Started by Rent Due - Last post by Sarthin
Guild Leader: Asta
Guild Name: Propaganda

Thank you!

Done

on: March 14, 2024, 12:43:14 pm 
Started by Rent Due - Last post by Asta
Guild Leader: Asta
Guild Name: Propaganda

Thank you!

on: March 12, 2024, 07:12:11 am 
Started by bruise - Last post by Marcone
Thanks for this helped me a ton!.  It isn't mentioned but this requires you to be running EQBC. 

If you use DanNet instead of EQBC replace: "/bcaa //if" with "/dgae /if"

on: March 10, 2024, 08:18:12 am 
Started by barrettd04 - Last post by Sarthin
Hope to see you in-game soon  Smiley

on: March 09, 2024, 09:20:45 am 
Started by barrettd04 - Last post by barrettd04
I started on this server over a decade ago when Hunter(RIP) was the big dawg. I had my own little group, with my main being a halfling warrior named Gary Busey lol. I just recently started playing p1999 again and saw on the server selection EZ was still up so I somehow remembered my username and password and I just have to say wow. The dedication you all bring is incredible. Maybe I'll log on and see how much has changed lol. Hope everyone is having a great weekend.

on: March 08, 2024, 10:39:39 am 
Started by Draca - Last post by gnonim
Fecw and I both did the Tunare event today and neither got a GoW, Credit, or Map.

on: March 08, 2024, 12:36:31 am 
Issue fixed.

on: March 07, 2024, 12:55:16 pm 
There is an ongoing issue with EQEmu affecting the loot drops from NPCs in our world zones, custom zones notwithstanding. This problem has several implications for EZ, including, but may not be limited to:

- The Terrorantula in South Ro will not dropping the Incomplete Epic Book 1.5.
- The inability to complete the FG/CG quests, unless you are level 70 and still got access to Misty Thicket.
- Players will be unable to farm ores for Essence of Norrath.
- Players will be unable collect lightstones from wisps in Jaggedpine.

There is no ETA on a fix, but we hope it gets resolved soon.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64994
  • Total Topics: 5054
  • Online Today: 185
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0