Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 10:40:41 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Print
Author Topic: Prestige Quest - Ring of the Ages (RoA) - a guide  (Read 38649 times)
thesomberlain

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: September 10, 2010, 04:34:04 pm »

I read in this guide once you reset your level you can go to FG to get your skills back up but I tried this today and you must be level 65 or 70 to enter. disappointing Sad
walk2k

Hero Posts: 99999

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 11, 2010, 02:00:35 pm »

You must be 65 to enter the hall and 70 to use the trainer, yes. Shouldn't be a problem, just do your RoA(s) and then hit up the trainer when you want to get back to doing regular stuff.

Sineroth

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 11, 2010, 04:42:37 pm »

I don't remember specifically vs. Druid ds, because I don't get druid buffs very often, but I haven't encountered anything that the ds pots don't stack with, including clickies and buff bot ds.

The pots give you level/2 +1 in DS and gradually increase in duration with level.

well the shammy pots dont stick with the fire illusion or the rng DS call of earth or sumfin like that ...the 1 that shows up red and gives ac
swamphy

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 11, 2010, 09:25:49 pm »

How long does the bard song last on you after degrouping?

.3 minutes so 18 seconds.

I use both DS's so thats 14 seconds of DS per group up.

Loyal

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 12, 2010, 10:58:43 am »

How long does the bard song last on you after degrouping?

.3 minutes so 18 seconds.

I use both DS's so thats 14 seconds of DS per group up.

Ya I was coming back to say that me previous wild guess was much less than it really was. I did some RoA this weekend and realized the songs stay on for quite a while.

thesomberlain

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: September 12, 2010, 06:28:24 pm »

Question: I have a ranger(70) and a cleric(70) that I use to buff my warrior (HP+DS) when he does ROA. I have a druid(like 40something) that I don't level up cuz it's on my main's account so i wouldn't really be able to PL it. Do the druid buffs really make that much of a difference or can I just stick to what I've been doing
Demin
« Reply #36 on: September 12, 2010, 07:27:30 pm »

The druid is pretty much for the epic regen.  Epic 3.0, plus focus of healing,plus oracle 1 is 6k hps per tick.
swamphy

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 13, 2010, 03:03:54 pm »

With druid 6k regen and sham 10k hp buff, my lvl 1 toon can pull and kill a dozen lvl 60 mobs at a time. 3 pulls = lvl47+ with bard DS. Literally minutes to get to 47, then the trek to 70 in PoFire is a few more minutes. Do that 100 times (and some tradeskilling) and bam ROA100.
♫§µÄdÖBlÖÖd♫
« Reply #38 on: September 13, 2010, 04:38:14 pm »

I was just recently playing my bard to level him back up for RoA 1. While in CoM with druid regin and DS a shaman came along and buffed me. Before with only druid buffs 3 or 4 was max I could pull was taking a while to level. After shaman 3.0 I could easily take the entire first level of CoM and never leave 100% life. Went from 22-47 in I would say about 5 mins after that lol. Way easy with shaman can't wait to try bards DS.
Cracken

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 05, 2010, 08:25:53 am »

Hello Ez. Just finished my RoA 100 and as i told many in tells i'd post what zones i used. Looking for a lvl 1-47 thats just like plane of fire?? Look no further then Dawnshrouds Peak. When i started going to zone around like 25 ish on the roa i could pull 3/4 of the zone and go from lvl 1-47 in one pull. At lvl 51 of the RoA i had to slow down a bit from not wearing the ring even with my shammy 3,0 and druid 3,0 buffs. Like to also state that in the time it took me to do RoA only 2 people ever even came to the zone for a short period of time. Also the higher end mobs are the ones that are white or above at lvl 40ish are in the caves. Some human Npc can be found around zone at tents can range up to lvl 60 i believe and still con light blue to lvl 70.( most will be in 30-45 range tho)

From 47-70 tho it may not be as fast as plane of fire but i never had to wait on mobs. I would be talking about Sol Ro Tower.A handfull of people would come to zone now and then but mostly old school pop raiders looking to get a flashback i guess of their live days. I would also like to say that Solro tower mobs such as the fire elementals and fire imps drop nice starter gear for newly lvl 70 toons. This took about 15-20 mins to lvl from 47-70. Compared to plane of fire that can be done in as little as 1 pull or 2( I was using lvl 70 warrior with 2 Angry nerds V( 1 in each weapon) had him set up this way before EMU fix because just 2 wasn't causing my everquest crash like my main warrior would with four tho you could always pull less mobs i guess but who wants that AOE rampage ftw! good times very good times indeed.

Well hope this helps any that may come to the forums and read before they start the spam in ooc. Enjoy and always remember don't train a warrior thats attacking he can't turn off aoe's! Free xp for him no mobs for you /sad face.

Cracken
~GL of Classic Composers
« Last Edit: October 05, 2010, 10:26:06 am by Cracken » Logged
tarantia

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 08, 2010, 04:23:58 am »

Newie asking a question

What's the RoA tradeskill item i need give to RoA npc?...

example..baking...

Give Master Baker Trophy or Grandmaster Baker's Spoon ??

Because ..i can't find that trophy task quest npc in West Freeport..

she is not on track list ....using FIND...also not on list.....

so i can't get those trophy...

Is it give Grandmaster Baker's Spoon is correct?...

lerxst2112

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 08, 2010, 05:00:00 am »

It is the spoon.
tarantia

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 08, 2010, 08:09:43 am »

It is the spoon.

I see . Thanks....

i hope he'll correct this....

because maybe have another newbie like me...

i'm trained baking skill to 282 right now...

i through i need reach to 300 to get that master baker trophy task...

wasted many time.... sigh..
lerxst2112

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 08, 2010, 09:41:08 am »

Admittedly I have not gotten this far with my ring, but doesn't the NPC ask for a specific item?  They do for the crafter guild, there's no confusion about what is needed.
Loyal

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 08, 2010, 10:14:58 am »

Admittedly I have not gotten this far with my ring, but doesn't the NPC ask for a specific item?  They do for the crafter guild, there's no confusion about what is needed.

Yes - Once you have the ring at 59. You can hail the NPC and she will tell you what you need to hand her before she will advance you any further.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6125
  • Latest: farrvva
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053
  • Online Today: 282