Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 01:49:12 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Swamphy's Guide to Plane of Dragons Armor (Tier 1 & Tier 2)  (Read 11662 times)
swamphy

View Profile
« on: June 26, 2010, 09:49:07 am »

I wrote this for myself because I didn't understand things yet, with the intention of sharing it here. This may not be 100% accurate as I am just starting to get PoD gear. Hope this helps others with the same questions as myself. I give you...

All of this info is available in game in the "Dragon Magic Box Instruction Manual", which is a book on the merchant just inside PoD zone in. Personally, it's a bit easier for me to read things on the forums, so I make a guide.

Swamphy's Guide to Plane of Dragons Armor (Tier 1 & Tier 2)

First, understand there are 2 types of armor that come from PoD. They work in progression, just as tacvi/qvic armor. (you turn in qvic armor pieces to get tacvi armor. You turn in tacvi armor pieces to get T1. You turn in T1 to get T2, etc)

The 2 types of armor pieces are refered to as Multi-Class (T1) and Single-Class (T2).

Example Recipe for my monk
Using "Magic Box" (found on newbie merchant) combine the following:

Tight Mesh Wristwraps of the Lizard (Tacvi Armor)
Ancient Spiked Leather Wristwraps pattern (dropped from PoD mobs)
Dragon Ore for Leather Multiclass

and Shazaam, I get

Ancient Spoked Leather Wristwraps

Yay, my first piece of T1 gear.

Now for T2 items, it's the same thing except instead of multiclass it is Single Class. Items will be titled such, for example,

Tier 1 "Dragon Ore for Leather Multiclass"
Tier 2 "Dragon Ore for Monk Class"

Hope this helps.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2010, 09:55:35 am by swamphy » Logged
revloc06

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2010, 08:37:32 am »

Thanks for this information, it is very helpful.

Question though, you showed the Ore, do the armor drops similarly have multi class and single class?
« Last Edit: October 19, 2010, 08:39:11 am by revloc06 » Logged
Demin
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2010, 10:00:43 am »

T1 armor is multiple class, so you will get plate, chain, leather or cloth. T2 armor is class specific, so you will get Warrior, Ranger, etc... Though, you will probably see more necro and wizard rots than you can stand before you get geared.  Smiley
Smoka

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2010, 10:06:53 am »

T1 armor is multiple class, so you will get plate, chain, leather or cloth. T2 armor is class specific, so you will get Warrior, Ranger, etc... Though, you will probably see more necro and wizard rots than you can stand before you get geared.  Smiley

Dont' forget the dragon armor which is all/all
Demin
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2010, 10:30:35 am »

Dont' forget the dragon armor which is all/all

Good point. The T1 armor has the Rot bot guy. Take any two DIFFERENT types and give them to him and he will return armor that you can use. For example, if you wear plate, you can turn in leather arms and silk arms and get back plate arms.

For T2, there is also dragon class armor which acts just like I'd you got your specific piece. So, if a warrior gets dragon class arms, it works just like warrior warms (imperators). If a rogue gets dragon class arms, it's just like getting rogue arms. 
revloc06

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2010, 10:33:28 am »

Again, this is all very helpful information...thanks Demin and Smoka!  Looking forward to going to PoD soon.
Otaduke

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2010, 10:54:17 am »

Thanks Swamphy very helpful. I have been fumbleing around in PoD just trying to get the Nerds IV and V's for my war.

I have not completed any of the Tacv yet (I get monkey stomped when I try) so I had been just collecting the items for when I am able to knock out Tacv.

Smoka

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2010, 11:30:52 am »

Again, this is all very helpful information...thanks Demin and Smoka!  Looking forward to going to PoD soon.

Dont' thank me, I gave a half assed lazy response. It took Swamphy to explain it. =)
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6125
  • Latest: farrvva
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053
  • Online Today: 256