Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 10:03:25 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8
Print
Author Topic: Server Code Update 12-20-2014 (Rain of Fear 2 Client BETA Launched)  (Read 57286 times)
Warbash

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2014, 01:38:51 pm »

If anyone wants to click items from inside bags Breach showed me how >> just do /useitem 23-32 (bag slot 1-10, though we only have 8 atm) 0-9. ie /useitem 30 0 clicks first clicky in 8th bag for me

/casting "itemname" works just as well for me Smiley

Warbash and crew <Ancient Elites>
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2014, 01:47:34 pm »

Ya, you have to put the spell files into the new client folder Cheesy Otherwise group cure clicky tries to port you to Crescent Reach.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Kardthe

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2014, 02:36:56 pm »

Loaded RoF2, sever and spell files. 

When I try to sell to vendors, they give me the price for the item like normal, but when i click sell... the sell box grays out, but the item doesn't sell, and no plats are given to me.  After the failed transaction, I can't target NPCs with cursor, use keyboard shortcuts (ie hit i for inventory) or click items.  I can still type in chat box, /tar npcs, etc.  I have to either zone or relog to get those functions back. 

I also tried buying from vendor, which did work... but I had the same result as before when trying to sell that freshly purchased item back to vendor.  Anyone else having this issue or have any ideas what might be causing it?
Kwai

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2014, 02:57:36 pm »

Same issue as others... get to char select and crash on loading any toon.  No other applications running.
demonstar55
EQEmu Developer

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 20, 2014, 03:14:52 pm »

Same issue as others... get to char select and crash on loading any toon.  No other applications running.

If it's the same crash Akka sent me a log of, it looks to be from something wrong in the PP causing the client to crash.
Kielohawk

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2014, 03:47:58 pm »

Does this new client let you use a mount without the movement rates. Immediate run vs. accelerating and decelerating slowly?
blackrain197

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2014, 04:01:52 pm »

Having the same issue as Kard. Also the client doesn't register me as having any of the expansions. I can't go into most zones. For example if i attempt to go to city of mist, it boots me back to the glade and says I don't have the required expansion to enter that zone. Anyone else have that issue? I don't think i missed anything on setting up the client.
Warbash

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 20, 2014, 04:10:04 pm »

Had a crash zoning into stonehive, sent Akka dbg file.

Warbash

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 20, 2014, 04:35:44 pm »

Akka,

Guilds still spam rank on zone in.

"You have entered blightfire moors.
Your raid was disbanded
You are now the rank of member
You formed a raid
Warbash is now leader of your raid
xxx has joined the raid
xxxx has joined the raid."

Digz

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 20, 2014, 04:59:47 pm »

well after hours of setting everything up, seems im all set. Went pretty smoothly except for Extended target just flat out not working properly. no targets show up in window and cant select any options for targets (i.e. auto, current target, targets target, etc) and if you somehow hide the window then the hotkey will not bring it back up, you have to manually edit your UI .ini file for it to re-appear. Testing was was done with default ui.

some amazing features so far, pretty pumped about playing around with everything Smiley
« Last Edit: December 20, 2014, 05:05:42 pm by Digz » Logged
Digz

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 20, 2014, 05:02:08 pm »

If anyone wants to click items from inside bags Breach showed me how >> just do /useitem 23-32 (bag slot 1-10, though we only have 8 atm) 0-9. ie /useitem 30 0 clicks first clicky in 8th bag for me

not sure how you got them to work but none of my /casting hotkeys worked after using this client, had to switch everything to /useitem
Claytin

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 20, 2014, 05:11:18 pm »

Unable to get targets to show up in extended target window. Closed window but now it won't come back up.
Warbash

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 20, 2014, 05:33:55 pm »

not sure how you got them to work but none of my /casting hotkeys worked after using this client, had to switch everything to /useitem
Eh sorry assumed it would work like UF, did not test.

Digz

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 20, 2014, 05:42:30 pm »

Unable to get targets to show up in extended target window. Closed window but now it won't come back up.

exit game and open "UI_CharName_EZ (Linux) x4 Exp" and search for "extended" then for the first line under it, change the show=0 to show=1. its the only way ive found to bring the window back up
Akkadius
Administrator
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 20, 2014, 06:01:56 pm »

Server is up and patched with RoF crash fixes. Preliminary testing has shown dramatic improvement.

EZ Server GM
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64994
  • Total Topics: 5054
  • Online Today: 196
  • Online Ever: 8678