Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 05:06:25 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Updates 09 19 10  (Read 11406 times)
Gantrathor

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2010, 08:37:56 am »

I did an LDoN 2 (mmcd) zone pull, everything but bosses.  Thats 65 mobs or so, with not even a hiccup.

I'm curious, has anyone been in PoFire with multiple Aug V Warriors pulling and killing large trains simultaneously?  I know that when in the zone alone I could pull much more than when others were in the zone, especially if they too were pulling and killing trains.

Need to do a stress test in PoFire!   Tongue

Regardless, thanks for the fix!
Otaduke

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2010, 09:12:51 am »

Awesome Rogean thank you thank you thank you a million times over for digging in to this issue, Awesome save and thanks for testing it on EZ first Secrets. Hunter I'm amazed you run an awesome server while still holding down family life and a full time job. Hats off to you all for giving us an awesome online gaming.
Loyal

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2010, 10:18:12 am »

I did an LDoN 2 (mmcd) zone pull, everything but bosses.  Thats 65 mobs or so, with not even a hiccup.

I'm curious, has anyone been in PoFire with multiple Aug V Warriors pulling and killing large trains simultaneously?  I know that when in the zone alone I could pull much more than when others were in the zone, especially if they too were pulling and killing trains.

Need to do a stress test in PoFire!   Tongue

Regardless, thanks for the fix!

I pulled the entire back area and killed it at once - with 4 Aug V's and a pumice stone - No crash just a bit of lag.

zomgDanyelle

Retired

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2010, 02:28:45 pm »

So this was an EMU problem, not just an EZ problem?

Yes the zone crash thing was an Emu bug. Should make zones damn near indestructible now :3

Blood of the Akkadian
Keto

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2010, 04:46:57 pm »

im pofire if you get enough mobs the zone kinda lags the character out. like i got  all of the mobs a cross the tunnel and the city and killed them. while killing them the mobs looked like they timed out (kept running ) and never really fixed themselves. had to /q the war out and log back in for the mobs to start acting the same w/ the warrior.
zomgDanyelle

Retired

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2010, 05:15:04 pm »

That has nothing to do with EQEmu or this bug, that has to do with your computer. When your computer can't process that much information at once (be it because your box sucks or you have multiple things open or whatever the case may be) it bogs your client down with information and can cause it to disconnect momentarily yet when you return your computer struggles to catch up to your surroundings and sort of just shuts down. Completely unrelated.

Blood of the Akkadian
Gnaughty

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2010, 11:51:28 pm »

HI Tongue

Poop
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members