Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 07:43:59 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Author Topic: How to Augment War 3.0-4.0  (Read 12831 times)
Righteous

View Profile
« on: January 10, 2011, 03:25:05 pm »

After searching for a while I wasn't able to find anything on this.

To augment a Warrior 3.0 you can simply buy an anger I from the vendor in the fighters guild and put that in slot one. Then put your anger V in slot two. Remove the anger I and replace it with an anger V and then you have two anger V on your 3.0.

The question I have is can this also be done with the war 3.5 - 4.0? Can you do three anger V with the correct combination?
Lintrix

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2011, 03:27:11 pm »

Yes, yes you can.

The rule of thumb is to always aug the last slot.  If you  have three slots, then put junk augs in slots 1 & 2, then Aug your V in slot 3.  Take junk aug out of slot 2, then put anothe V in slot 2, take junk aug out of slot 1, and place V into slot 1.
Righteous

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2011, 03:39:34 pm »

Awesome thank you. I know what epic I am getting next! hehe.
Dethundrel

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2011, 10:23:53 am »

Slot 8 augs are easy to come by, but since Angers will also go in slot 4, you have to have that one junked before you can move on.  What are the common slot 4 augs that you guys use to plug that first hole?
Otaduke

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2011, 10:49:53 am »

you can simply buy an anger I from the vendor in the fighters guild

Was posted above on where to get the junk augs.
Dethundrel

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2011, 11:47:14 am »

I am fully aware of that, perhaps my wording was wrong and I need to clearify.  Since I guess it's hard to inturperet what I was getting at, I'll spell it out: what other type 4 augs are on this server aside from Anger augs and Caster Guild augs?  Forgive me if I seem cryptic, CRAYONS RULE!
gimpy

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2011, 12:11:24 pm »

Anger IV and anger V are both the same slot.  Use whichever one you do not want as the second junk aug
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2011, 12:44:59 pm »

Umm, slot 4 augs are easier to come by than any aug at all. Fighters guild vender.

Dethundrel

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2011, 12:54:39 pm »

what other type 4 augs are on this server aside from Anger augs and Caster Guild augs? 
CRAYONS RULE!
chunkumss

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2011, 01:14:03 pm »

Dethundrel,
There are two lifetap augs from PoFear (1h and 2h) that drops off the nameds. You might have to clear it a couple times.
Dethundrel

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2011, 01:37:21 pm »

Sounds interesting enough.  Granted any other augs won't really be used, was just curious what was out there.  Wonder what they would do with Oracle and healing focus AA's.  Sounds like I have somethin new to check out!  Thanks Chunk!
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2011, 02:15:24 pm »

what other type 4 augs are on this server aside from Anger augs and Caster Guild augs?  
CRAYONS RULE!

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/Asshole

Dethundrel

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2011, 08:57:00 pm »

Hey Xiggie, don't cut me short, I'm a whole ass.  Thanks once again for having positive imput on a subject.
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2011, 03:12:54 am »

You asked a question that was answered in a previous post.

What are the common slot 4 augs that you guys use to plug that first hole?

you can simply buy an anger I from the vendor in the fighters guild

Was posted above on where to get the junk augs.

I don't know if it is because you felt stupid and insecure or if you are just naturally that way but since it was pointed out to you, you have done nothing but insult people. Your question was simple and not misunderstood.

Dethundrel

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2011, 10:10:03 am »

Hmm, an acusation of insults from the king dick ( or is that limp dick? ) himself. I'm not sure if I should feel honored or not?
I took it that my original question had not been understood in the same manner that it made sense to me, so I rephrased it and asked again in a more direct way.  Even after doing so, it did not seem as though anyone still understood what I was getting at, yourself included, so I requoted myself.
Aside from my response to you calling me an asshole, I see no insults of any kind.  Is there really nothing better you have to do than just stir up shit at every opportunity? Because I asked a question that was not received correctly does not make me an open target for your bullshit.
For the sake of not making this a 5 page drama thread, I'll leave it here.  I've said my piece, and we all know you are going to say yours. If you really feel the need to pester me, you are more than welcome to PM me and I will entertain you there.
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6126
  • Latest: Maww
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64990
  • Total Topics: 5054
  • Online Today: 183