Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 01:02:10 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Kern the Terror  (Read 13325 times)
Drasnik

View Profile
« on: March 20, 2011, 01:19:32 am »

Figured I'd go ahead and start this thread. We need a strategy for this guy. Everyone should turn graphics down and /filter out battle spam. The DC kills definitely don't help. We almost had him the first time and i know we can do it again. Hunter has thrown down the gauntlet with this guy. Cheers btw Hunter. It was fun seeing so many turn out for the corpse pile.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Drezden

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2011, 02:19:27 am »

I missed the first round where you guys got close,but a few of us stayed late after everyone left. Two 300k tanks went down instantly after furious dropped,not even enough time to pop SW. So fast clerics couldn't keep up with insta's.

Someone said he emoted and beefed up,maybe he is still in that state, cause no one even got close after that one good run.
ronthedon

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2011, 05:11:53 am »

was fun hopefully we will crack it =) Gnomemercy
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2011, 07:10:40 am »

Tweaked him to hit slightly slower (less hasted) now. You'd still need to slow debuff him.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Drezden

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2011, 09:42:48 am »

Bah now everyone is going into their own instances to try and kill it, kinda sucks lol. Was fun seeing everyone trying together..oh well.
Brianlb

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2011, 10:14:29 am »

He should still need a raid to be killed, or at least that was the way I designed/coded him. But I did all of that before all the class changes so guess have to wait and see.

Anema, Guild Leader of Explicit Content
JDFriend

Older i get the less i care to understand

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2011, 02:00:20 pm »

Anema, or Hunter. The first time we got him to 24% was it a true fight? Or did someone there have speed hacks or something? Help shed some light on this, im not starting drama, but it jsut seems insane, i know my tank held aggro for 11% or so, had no issue with light and clr healing. But since then anytime we engaged he one shotted the entire party/raid. Any thoughts??

Brianlb

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2011, 02:42:23 pm »

Anema, or Hunter. The first time we got him to 24% was it a true fight? Or did someone there have speed hacks or something? Help shed some light on this, im not starting drama, but it jsut seems insane, i know my tank held aggro for 11% or so, had no issue with light and clr healing. But since then anytime we engaged he one shotted the entire party/raid. Any thoughts??

Didn't reset properly. His atk speed has been slowed down now. I just watched a raid of 20 top geared toons get him to 75%. So everything is working as intended now.

Anema, Guild Leader of Explicit Content
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6126
  • Latest: Maww
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64992
  • Total Topics: 5054