Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 07, 2024, 12:16:05 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: For Ezry and Aaralynn  (Read 6500 times)
Reed
Legend

View Profile
« on: May 01, 2010, 03:51:38 pm »

They dont really play EZ to much anymore, been playing on a WoW private server (i mentioned a few times)

I don't think i ever posted this video link before, but it fit him and his "gotta be a tank" attitude. So here's a clip for him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymEf01VcjFM

Enjoy WoW! I still log on the server when EZ is down. Playing a mage, but it isnt as fun as EQ. Sorry

Lodar

Booyah!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2010, 04:06:59 pm »

i didnt know there was wow emu as well?
Works the same as EQ?

Lodar - 70 Cleric
Genelor - 70 Warrior
Shoo - 70 Mage
Sinluyen - 70 Wizard
Capt - 70 Rogue
Shaa - 70 Ranger
Hopeless - 1 Paladin

"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uh, some people out there in our nation don't have maps and, uh, I believe that our, uh, education like such as in South Africa and, uh, the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and, I believe that they should, our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., uh, or, uh, should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries, so we will be able to build up our future, for our children"
Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2010, 04:24:22 pm »

yeah, its actually a pretty good set of servers. 3 servers with about 3000+ on all day. When EZ is down i go to log in an gotta wait about 5min for people to log off.

Quests are broken though, not all, but some. So high end it gets patchy sometimes to finish them. I guess their team works on fixing stuff though *shrug*

Tylo

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2010, 09:13:25 pm »

got a link to the server? all WOW private servers i played on were terrible, weren't even in English and let RL cash items rule the server.
Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2010, 10:16:09 pm »

well this server also has items for RL cash, but nothing game breaking that i've seen. All stuff you can get if you play long enough. Kinda like EZ. Pay for RoA or do it yourself.

I've been on duty since 7am. its 815pm. so in about 11 hours 30min i'll be home, exhausted... but probably ready to play games. sleep is for the dead.

I'll post the link then, its in my bookmarks on home PC

Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2010, 11:19:00 am »

Here is the link to that server.

Its on patch 3.3.2
So if you play already you'll need to go back 1 patch (current wow is on 3.3.3.)

https://www.molten-wow.com/

Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2010, 11:21:31 am »

At this exact moment, there is a que of 600 people on each server, and currently online is 4500 people on each server.
Guess its getting more popular *shrug*
Like i said, fun for downtime

sohami

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2010, 11:14:05 am »

Very very tempted to get that WoW emu rockin' .. been actually looking for one. Along with a CoH one and an EQ2 one. But I dont think ill be as lucky with the last two.

Are the queues really that bad? Be like WoW early days..
Balthor2
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2010, 04:36:46 pm »

The WoW emu servers linked have bad reps.
I downloaded the 7gig expansion to install and join some of the guys over there and then they said dont worry about it. Looks like the staff is as nazi as Shards. Someone made a post asking why a player was being allowed to break the rules and the staff wasnt doing anything about it.
They all got banned.
Solbash

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2010, 07:19:23 pm »

I played on that server a few months back Reed. It's a good one, but i haven't found one as good as WoWFusion was back in the day.
SinjynWake
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2010, 08:00:48 pm »

My son plays on Wow emu's once in a while..we found this project: http://www.shadowbaneemulator.com/  and you can dl a .rar of the client if googled. . Hopefully they get it up and running. SB wasn't a bad game IMO. I agree though, EQ is better.
Murrjok
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2010, 08:53:29 pm »

Shadowbane controls were horrid. more horrid then Assassin's creed.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6124
  • Latest: Havicck
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053
  • Online Today: 120