Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 03, 2024, 09:35:26 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [18]
Print
Author Topic: Halloween 2014  (Read 116447 times)
Eruditeone

View Profile
« Reply #255 on: November 02, 2014, 01:25:11 am »

Trying to log in 7 only 3 log in. Takes multiple attempts to get the other 4 in try and switch zones half the toons crash =(

Same problems I've had for days now. If I relog the toons that crash, I can get them in, but run about a 90% chance of them crashing when they zone. The frustration is not worth the reward
Brannyn

View Profile
« Reply #256 on: November 02, 2014, 03:21:10 am »

Might be late, but figured I'd post these tips that I found to kill SM that I found. My group is almost all t5 and some t4. WAR/PAL/MNK/BER/BRD/DRU.

Anyways, I finally just killed my first SM doing this, first time really trying so can't guarantee it's success. Basically, get your warrior to attack SM as soon as possible so they get charmed. Their anger procs break all my pts mez. Since he is charmed SM goes to my pld, the pld can take all the hits NP (well maybe not everyone, mine has 410k hp, so not a big deal at least for this). tab to zerk screen or use a command to stop attacking on him, he will kill your warrior if you don't. When warrior gets uncharmed, should get threat back. Now, to make the fight even easier, spam dispel supposedly to remove his lifetap type proc. I don't because I out beat it's heal. Hope this maybe helps people. I know people said in /ooc that their warrior destroys their group, so probably won't work for a warrior with UW or something.
Actually you want to dispel because SM buffs himself frequently with some kind of stonewall. Dispelling this ups your dps and helps you kill ALOT faster
Eliseus

View Profile
« Reply #257 on: November 02, 2014, 03:45:26 am »

Might be late, but figured I'd post these tips that I found to kill SM that I found. My group is almost all t5 and some t4. WAR/PAL/MNK/BER/BRD/DRU.

Anyways, I finally just killed my first SM doing this, first time really trying so can't guarantee it's success. Basically, get your warrior to attack SM as soon as possible so they get charmed. Their anger procs break all my pts mez. Since he is charmed SM goes to my pld, the pld can take all the hits NP (well maybe not everyone, mine has 410k hp, so not a big deal at least for this). tab to zerk screen or use a command to stop attacking on him, he will kill your warrior if you don't. When warrior gets uncharmed, should get threat back. Now, to make the fight even easier, spam dispel supposedly to remove his lifetap type proc. I don't because I out beat it's heal. Hope this maybe helps people. I know people said in /ooc that their warrior destroys their group, so probably won't work for a warrior with UW or something.
Actually you want to dispel because SM buffs himself frequently with some kind of stonewall. Dispelling this ups your dps and helps you kill ALOT faster

Hmm didn't know that buff, regardless, dps'd him down pretty easy without once I stopped being stupid and killing myself with zerk and making sure proper people were charmed. I am grateful for this tip though to make sure I keep spamming dispel. Do you happen to know how frequent it is put up also?
Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #258 on: November 02, 2014, 06:33:16 am »

Something else that helps with SM.  If you get a CT to spawn, and still have mobs up, kill CT, if SM spawns and mezzs you, the other mobs will still hit you, and you will loose the mezz.  Hit your group cure clicky (hopefully you have one on your MT) and go to town.

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
aythena

View Profile
« Reply #259 on: November 02, 2014, 10:25:18 am »

Yeah all week it was great hardly had any issues then suddenly this weekend the zone just constantly crashes my war like every pull, anyone else have this issue? Also I am guessing the candy I have saved won't be used to buy anything beyond tokens? If not its ok just curious Smiley
« Last Edit: November 02, 2014, 10:29:30 am by aythena » Logged

Leader of the Angry Waifu Club:
Cause even waifu have feels too.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [18]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6124
  • Latest: Havicck
Stats