Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 07:18:00 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18
Print
Author Topic: Halloween 2014  (Read 117044 times)
Akkadius
Administrator
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: October 27, 2014, 02:13:52 pm »

I got up. Saw all of this, much wow.

Server up.

When I said we'd be doing different events throughout the week, we planned on doing quite a few things throughout the week.

Either way things should be hopping.

Coffee time, this guy needs to wake up.

EZ Server GM
Expletus

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: October 27, 2014, 02:25:03 pm »

Zone controllers need to go.

Keeze
Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: October 27, 2014, 02:31:32 pm »

WAY to much effects going on....kills performance in the zone.  Ping is off the charts...toons link dead on zoning left and right.

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: October 27, 2014, 03:27:31 pm »

Need to be able to eliminate the fog...eliminate the npc graphics....make instances....all this so it is easier to get all your boxes into a zone

Kovou

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: October 27, 2014, 03:49:45 pm »

all of my toons crashed zoneing in...wont load now.....will try agian later
Phah

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: October 27, 2014, 03:56:00 pm »

I see people taking time off to play this week... and I'm like, I wish man... I just started a new job and haven't even gotten any PTO yet... Oh well... hopefully I can work extra a couple days and have a short Friday... then the weekend will come and I literally won't sleep... Cheesy

Mine is the drill that will pierce the heavens! Or at least the next tier.

Filthy casual? Yep, that's me!
Expletus

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: October 27, 2014, 05:37:23 pm »

Some feedback... The fog really has to go. I wanna enjoy the zone and the gfx but I can't see anything until I run into it. The old pop chain should make a come back randomly with a medium pop rate w/old rewards as well in addition to the random pop of the zone.

Im not trying to sound greedy, honestly, but to quote someone else (forget who), Halloween is like Christmas. This doesn't feel anything like it, more a grind for minimal reward. I know you got some other things planned for the week but I hope you remember not everyone is going to be able to make the other events due to RL.

Keeze
Ponzi

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: October 27, 2014, 05:39:46 pm »

A safespot to afk in would be nice ( roamers go straight thru the quest area in House Garden)

Ponzi Scheme - Monk
Kanyon - Paladin
Kiwis - Warrior
Avacado - Cleric
Expletus

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: October 27, 2014, 05:59:53 pm »

Oh ya. 2 mobs at zone in wiping ppl out. Maybe remove those 2 ?

Keeze
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: October 27, 2014, 06:14:44 pm »

Some feedback... The fog really has to go. I wanna enjoy the zone and the gfx but I can't see anything until I run into it. The old pop chain should make a come back randomly with a medium pop rate w/old rewards as well in addition to the random pop of the zone.

Im not trying to sound greedy, honestly, but to quote someone else (forget who), Halloween is like Christmas. This doesn't feel anything like it, more a grind for minimal reward. I know you got some other things planned for the week but I hope you remember not everyone is going to be able to make the other events due to RL.

The old pop chain is there with a guaranteed spawn chance. In addition, the chance to chain bosses is BETTER than last year (by a large margin).

A safespot to afk in would be nice ( roamers go straight thru the quest area in House Garden)
Oh ya. 2 mobs at zone in wiping ppl out. Maybe remove those 2 ?
I @#%@ed that up and fixed spot on Mr.Halloween just now.

In addition, quest hand ins (cook/snow nose) have been fixed. Also, all bosses grant members on hatelist (i.e. participating) a token per kill.

Sorry and keep'em coming!

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Rent Due
EZ Server Admin GM
Administrator
Master

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: October 27, 2014, 08:43:49 pm »

thanks for fixing the spawn rate, but imo its just a HAIR too high, too many named.

JUST A HAIR tho, don't go wild nerf bat

Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: October 27, 2014, 08:58:10 pm »

I haven't got one.. so to high? hmmm rng if we talking same thing (no chainz for me).. ok got 1
« Last Edit: October 27, 2014, 09:19:14 pm by Fugitive » Logged

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
Dimur

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: October 28, 2014, 02:30:27 am »

My quick feedback

I'm having fun in this zone, it's nice to have some new scenery to grind in.  It's also nice to be able to actually kill mobs that aren't green or very light blue and get some solid experience doing so.  That being said, the mobs are pretty tame even though they were scaled to be appropriate for the level.  This is considering T9 max geared mobs so take it for what it's worth, the challenge may vary by tier and be higher for others.  Given that the event is a very short part of the overall picture, I don't see it as a big problem, we all grind to get to Halloween and it doesn't have to be edge of your seat risk to be fun.  The spawn rate of the named seems to be decent enough, a bit more than I remember getting last year but I think a lot of that can be attributed to grinding greens as opposed to real mobs.  The quests are a good bonus, it's pretty reasonable to get the currency and it's nice to knock things out as you go.  The experience in the Halloween zone is very solid and at reboot Hate said we can expect to get coin as an additional perk.  Overall, after a few hiccups it's turned into a very good event for me.

I had also written a long diatribe regarding the reactions people had on the first day of this content even being live, but I deleted it because it really doesn't have a place in this thread and wouldn't offer anything constructive.  Spawn rates are good, exp rates are solid, plat is being added, Hate mentioned offering up a bit more information on the effects of the higher tier click familiars so people can plan which ones to put on their toons, things were addressed and sounds like they will be adjusted as needed so it should be an excellent Halloween event moving forward.

warrior5

YAY

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: October 28, 2014, 04:02:52 am »

My quick feedback

I'm having fun in this zone, it's nice to have some new scenery to grind in.  It's also nice to be able to actually kill mobs that aren't green or very light blue and get some solid experience doing so.  That being said, the mobs are pretty tame even though they were scaled to be appropriate for the level.  This is considering T9 max geared mobs so take it for what it's worth, the challenge may vary by tier and be higher for others.  Given that the event is a very short part of the overall picture, I don't see it as a big problem, we all grind to get to Halloween and it doesn't have to be edge of your seat risk to be fun.  The spawn rate of the named seems to be decent enough, a bit more than I remember getting last year but I think a lot of that can be attributed to grinding greens as opposed to real mobs.  The quests are a good bonus, it's pretty reasonable to get the currency and it's nice to knock things out as you go.  The experience in the Halloween zone is very solid and at reboot Hate said we can expect to get coin as an additional perk.  Overall, after a few hiccups it's turned into a very good event for me.

I had also written a long diatribe regarding the reactions people had on the first day of this content even being live, but I deleted it because it really doesn't have a place in this thread and wouldn't offer anything constructive.  Spawn rates are good, exp rates are solid, plat is being added, Hate mentioned offering up a bit more information on the effects of the higher tier click familiars so people can plan which ones to put on their toons, things were addressed and sounds like they will be adjusted as needed so it should be an excellent Halloween event moving forward.

hear hear

Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: October 28, 2014, 06:50:14 am »

What is command to remove expedition and start over?  I have one toon I need to add but no clue how to do it.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6126
  • Latest: Maww
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64992
  • Total Topics: 5054