Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 06:58:15 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 ... 18
Print
Author Topic: Halloween 2014  (Read 117301 times)
warrior5

YAY

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: October 28, 2014, 03:44:00 pm »

Just a warning - I tried to hand in 3 items to gravedigger at once last night, only received 3 tokens and lost the other two.

Rakharth

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: October 28, 2014, 05:08:02 pm »

Handed in like 10 candy and got 1 token.. also SM mezz not begin resistable is lame  Undecided. 3100 resists should count for something  Wink

Fuzzypoodle

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: October 28, 2014, 05:11:27 pm »

I have made 3 expeditions today and still have not seen one Werewolf in any of them.... Cleared them all 3 times and nothing.

Btw, still a lot of fun!!  Thanks Akka, Hate, Love
Expletus

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: October 28, 2014, 06:00:31 pm »

14 CT's and not one chain sir. On zone pops I got some chains +1, +2 and +3 but nothing from CT.

Keeze
Dimur

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: October 28, 2014, 08:53:56 pm »

Probably had another dozen or so CT with one that chained to SM and stopped, I want to say another 8 mobs from Diablo and none chained there either.  I've tried killing my expedition a couple times and restarting new ones but every time it's the same stuff...can get CT to spawn at a decent enough rate but lucky to get him to chain into SM and haven't gotten one to go past that.  Any chance one of you boss types could check to see if it's working as intended?
Warbash

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: October 28, 2014, 08:57:11 pm »

14 CT's and not one chain sir. On zone pops I got some chains +1, +2 and +3 but nothing from CT.
It's like that every year, someone gets bit by the RNG curse.

Warbash and crew <Ancient Elites>
Expletus

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: October 29, 2014, 12:50:12 am »

No it wasn't like that last year at all. I would constantly get a sm to pop. RNG is there but this is two days of the same thing.

Keeze
Toadchampion

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: October 29, 2014, 01:08:32 am »

Is the donation info the same, because i want to use my Credit card but you dont accept it.....Whats up with that?
clbreastmilk

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: October 29, 2014, 05:18:57 am »

Having a similar experience to Dimur and Expletus.  Seen a few CT and one SM off several hours.  Mobs go down somewhat slow (in my opinion) even with 2 groups with mostly UCv3 all T9.  While I do very much enjoy the new content, I'd be willing to guess a huge difference in spawning chains or these new bosses is previous years took 1 click to wipe the zone.  How is Mob HP at lower tiers?  Is the expedition being scaled to the creator?  Are other T9 people with not many UCv3 experiencing high mob HP and low chains as a result?
Digz

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: October 29, 2014, 05:43:56 am »

i was playing around in the new expedition for around ~2hrs when i got home from work yesterday morning and managed to get 4 ct's 2 sm's and 1 IG to spawn fairly easily/quickly. As for the tokens from boss kills, i killed the chilled devil once and no one in my party got a token for the kill.
Ditri

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: October 29, 2014, 06:01:29 am »

Hi, I have a few questions:

Whats the best way to beat stone monster? He destroys me right now. I did dispell him, and also did some damage, but he regens pretty good. Also, he charmed my damn tank.

Also, does scaling work based on the player levels and number of players or just the levels? I could try to power up some alts with gear I guess, but wouldn't be worth it if the stuff just gets harder.
Expletus

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: October 29, 2014, 06:09:36 am »

After the initial change all mobs were white to my 78 war. I brought in alts around lvl 76 and the mobs respawned blue but white to my 77's. I'm guessing its based on highest vs lowest lvl avg. Which would be 77 for me. As far as stone monster goes his regen was insane for me and constant dispelled didn't effect it.

Keeze
Adydar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #147 on: October 29, 2014, 08:21:36 am »

Same boat as I was in last night Hate. I got close to 8 CT in 2 hours with no chains. Should I delete my instance?

RNG hates us I guess.   I got about 4 hr's in last night.   Got a bunch of CT's and only 1 SM.    I was watching everyone in OOC brag about all these IG pets they have been rotting and I could only get 1 SM the entire time.  lol

Anuli

View Profile
« Reply #148 on: October 29, 2014, 08:33:24 am »

I have a quick question that hopefully doesn't get lost in this giant thread.

Is there a level limit on the higher mobs? Like, since my second group is lvl 74, even Black Unicorn spawned red but adjusted to blue. I was curious if because the average raid level is 75, would I not get arcing whatever/mistress because my raid level is too low?

If not it's just RNG then getting about 6 Black Uni's and no arcing demons Sad Good thing we can save up tokens to buy them but I wonder how many toons i can get the pets on before the event is over.

also... Loving the plat drops, best part so far! makes it worth ti even if I never saw an arcing demon! Cheesy
Madthrok

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: October 29, 2014, 08:35:41 am »

Everyone in my expedition is 75. After clearing the first time, everything was respawning blue to me and died in 1 hit. they still gave the same experience as yellows to me which was odd. After about 2 hours, I had killed countless CT's, 4-5 SM's, 6 IG's, and 1 black unicorn. Then everything started respawning to me yellow again. They die kinda slow but they hit like sissybots so I could pull entire areas no problem. But when yellow CT spawned, he would normally DT my tank instantly. The rest of my crew had no problem taking him down, the SM down, and the IG down that spawned after him.

Leave a toon at the zone in area in a safe spot in case you wipe and you don't want the bosses to despawn.

At midnight and Noon it was giving me the notification of howling by the mansion but nothing was happening. No WW were spawning. Also I am not getting tokens for killing bosses. I am only getting tokens on my toon I turn stuff in with. I still have not fully completed a quest so I will let you know later if quests are giving all toons tokens for me.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2014, 08:38:26 am by Madthrok » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 ... 18
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64994
  • Total Topics: 5054
  • Online Today: 191
  • Online Ever: 8678