Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 10:07:03 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 ... 18
Print
Author Topic: Halloween 2014  (Read 117060 times)
Dinadas

View Profile
« Reply #150 on: October 29, 2014, 09:06:11 am »

How do you use the tokens?
Eliseus

View Profile
« Reply #151 on: October 29, 2014, 11:23:51 am »

I have a quick question that hopefully doesn't get lost in this giant thread.

Is there a level limit on the higher mobs? Like, since my second group is lvl 74, even Black Unicorn spawned red but adjusted to blue. I was curious if because the average raid level is 75, would I not get arcing whatever/mistress because my raid level is too low?

If not it's just RNG then getting about 6 Black Uni's and no arcing demons Sad Good thing we can save up tokens to buy them but I wonder how many toons i can get the pets on before the event is over.

also... Loving the plat drops, best part so far! makes it worth ti even if I never saw an arcing demon! Cheesy

I've been wondering/hoping the same thing. Group is lvl 73, got to black unicorn once. Hoping I can get further at my level.
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #152 on: October 29, 2014, 11:26:59 am »

I have a quick question that hopefully doesn't get lost in this giant thread.

Is there a level limit on the higher mobs? Like, since my second group is lvl 74, even Black Unicorn spawned red but adjusted to blue. I was curious if because the average raid level is 75, would I not get arcing whatever/mistress because my raid level is too low?

If not it's just RNG then getting about 6 Black Uni's and no arcing demons Sad Good thing we can save up tokens to buy them but I wonder how many toons i can get the pets on before the event is over.

also... Loving the plat drops, best part so far! makes it worth ti even if I never saw an arcing demon! Cheesy

I've been wondering/hoping the same thing. Group is lvl 73, got to black unicorn once. Hoping I can get further at my level.

Do you expect to get to kill mistress just cause event is running? Not trying to start a spat... but sometimes your max tier will cap out what you are able to kill.... unless you source outside help...

I don't feel like mid tier players should be able to kill BU and upward without help.

Again not starting anything but your also not entitled to all boss loot if not tiered

Example .. my 1st halloween quest couldn't kill CT...so didn't get the loots till I got help..

When SM was released... I honestly could not kill it till late halloween deep into the event luckly....

BU event was totally broke on my end.. full desync 100... it sucked but I dealt... shit my 2nd war full t9 had .. a CT pet lol till last night
« Last Edit: October 29, 2014, 11:30:43 am by Fugitive » Logged

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
Expletus

View Profile
« Reply #153 on: October 29, 2014, 11:31:00 am »

The boss spawn chain is off. I'm not the only one who is saying it. Increase over last year as far as CT goes, but after that the ratio is almost 1 per 10 to go for a SM and 1 of 20 for a IG. I've been going non-stop since 9am (1230 now) and I've yet to see anything higher than an IG. Ton of CT's, handful of Sm and maybe 3 IG's.

Keeze
Premador

View Profile
« Reply #154 on: October 29, 2014, 12:01:55 pm »

I played all last night, once I got CT spawning I got probably 30 or so CT's and 1 SM. I had one MoF just spawn randomly on her own.
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #155 on: October 29, 2014, 12:04:25 pm »

The boss spawn chain is off. I'm not the only one who is saying it. Increase over last year as far as CT goes, but after that the ratio is almost 1 per 10 to go for a SM and 1 of 20 for a IG. I've been going non-stop since 9am (1230 now) and I've yet to see anything higher than an IG. Ton of CT's, handful of Sm and maybe 3 IG's.

Code:
if ($npc_id == 00000) # if Arcing Demon T8 Boss

my $spawn_chance = int (rand(X)); # Random Spawn Chance Y% to spawn Mistress of Flame
quest::gmsay("GM: Spawn Random Chance X-Y = $spawn_chance", 14);
if ($spawn_chance == 1)
{
$a = 00000;
quest::say("Shocking...");
}
}
elsif ($npc_id == 00000) # if Chilled Devil T7 Boss

my $spawn_chance = int (rand(X)); # Random Spawn Chance Y% to spawn Arcing Demon
if ($spawn_chance == 1)
{
$a = 00000;
quest::say("Death is cold.");
}
}
elsif ($npc_id == 00000) # if Black Unicorn T6 Boss

my $spawn_chance = int (rand(X)); # Random Spawn Chance Y% to spawn Chilled Devil
if ($spawn_chance == 1)
{
$a = 00000;
quest::emote(" snorts.");
}
}
elsif ($npc_id == 00000) # if Insane Goblin T5 Boss

my $spawn_chance = int (rand(X)); # Random Spawn Chance Y% to spawn Black Unicorn
if ($spawn_chance == 1)
{
$a = 00000;
quest::say("Aaaarg! Don't touch my precious");
}
}
elsif ($npc_id == 00000) # if Stone Monster T4 Boss

my $spawn_chance = int (rand(X)); # Random Spawn Chance Y% to spawn Insane Goblin
if ($spawn_chance == 1)
{
$a = 00000;
quest::say("My Goblin Friend will avenge my death!"); # Boss Death Say
}
}
elsif ($npc_id == 00000) # if Cazic Thule T3 Boss

my $spawn_chance = int (rand(X)); # Random Spawn Chance Y% to spawn Stone Monster
if ($spawn_chance == 1)
{
$a = 00000;
quest::say("The Stone Monster will get you!"); # Boss Death Say
}
}

Numbers are the same for spawn chance. I have removed the NPC ids and the spawn chance number to keep it mysterious, but it's the SAME code. It's simply checking for the boss ID that is dying, rolling a random number, if it happens to end up being the number '1', spawn the next boss.

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Dimur

View Profile
« Reply #156 on: October 29, 2014, 12:09:38 pm »

Thanks for looking into it Hate, it just seems for some reason that the chance to chain seems exceedingly small atm.  Guessing you're at work, but any chance when you are able, could you GM spawn a few CT and see if the chains are firing off subsequent mobs at the rate you're looking for?  Also, werewolves still seem very bugged and I only seem to see them on a zone creation basis and once they're down they don't seem to want to respawn.  Additionally, I haven't had a single fur drop from them for the cook's quest but sample size isn't very large considering the no respawn factor.  Thanks again for the quick replies!
Adydar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #157 on: October 29, 2014, 12:14:09 pm »

Seems my expeditions are broken.  I ran around and cleared but 0 loot of any kind also no clock or the sounds from the clock.   I didn't have this problem last night.    I destroyed the expedition and started a new one.  Same thing, no money no nothing, no clock gonging at me.

Denzig

View Profile
« Reply #158 on: October 29, 2014, 12:14:38 pm »

Clock has stopped chiming and mobs aren't dropping anything. Tried 3 different expeditions. others mentioning it in OOC as well.

Denzig <STONE>
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #159 on: October 29, 2014, 12:23:14 pm »

On it, one moment!

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Denzig

View Profile
« Reply #160 on: October 29, 2014, 12:26:27 pm »

On it, one moment!

-Hate

You're the man. I don't care what folks say about you when you aren't around.

Denzig <STONE>
huffdady

View Profile
« Reply #161 on: October 29, 2014, 12:27:58 pm »

.. also SM mezz not begin resistable is lame  Undecided. 3100 resists should count for something  Wink

Wait until you are close to 3400 and you still get mezzed.  
I did find out that there is always 1 person that isn't mezzed.  Usually the  first person who hits him, which is usually my tank, which is the only person who can't clear the group (cure clicky or AA's) .  If he does manage to survive it, then it's a dispel fest to get SM to be able to take damage.  
balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #162 on: October 29, 2014, 12:30:07 pm »

never realized it did this...you need the EZ cureall

MORE DPS!

Kovou

View Profile
« Reply #163 on: October 29, 2014, 12:42:38 pm »

all mobs spawning LB now as well for no reason Sad
huffdady

View Profile
« Reply #164 on: October 29, 2014, 12:49:51 pm »

never realized it did this...you need the EZ cureall

2 toons (enchy and zerker have it)  the ver 3 radiant cure my drood and cleric have take it off too.  The ranger and my tank are the only 2 who can't cure it.  All of that does no good because my warrior doesn't have one.  I guess I will have to remedy that.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 ... 18
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6126
  • Latest: Maww
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64992
  • Total Topics: 5054
  • Online Today: 210