Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 06:14:05 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18
Print
Author Topic: Halloween 2014  (Read 117299 times)
Anuli

View Profile
« Reply #195 on: October 30, 2014, 08:42:00 am »

Do you expect to get to kill mistress just cause event is running? Not trying to start a spat... but sometimes your max tier will cap out what you are able to kill.... unless you source outside help...

I don't feel like mid tier players should be able to kill BU and upward without help.

Again not starting anything but your also not entitled to all boss loot if not tiered

I just wanted to know if it was possible to even spawn it. If so, and I could not kill it (which makes perfect sense) I would ask for help. I do not feel entitled to anything, and I wouldn't care if I never went past BU cuz its still possible to farm tokens off trash and get the pets I want.

I could just stick with my lvl 76 group and leave the second group out of it but I'll take extra AA on them over a small chance to spawn higher tier bosses.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2014, 11:52:59 am by Anuli » Logged
Fjord

View Profile
« Reply #196 on: October 30, 2014, 08:45:04 am »

Yeah I bought the arc flame pet for my tank because I figured the t8 pet would likely be better, but is the HP worth the stonewall and spellshield loss?
Kovou

View Profile
« Reply #197 on: October 30, 2014, 08:58:24 am »

question if there are events planned are they only in the evening? if so i can only play durning the morning/early afternoon times for now. so if that is the case that sucks unless they will be ongoing events (which is something you hinted at)
zefirus

View Profile
« Reply #198 on: October 30, 2014, 09:29:42 am »

question if there are events planned are they only in the evening? if so i can only play durning the morning/early afternoon times for now. so if that is the case that sucks unless they will be ongoing events (which is something you hinted at)

I think the script is setup to run on your logging off and ends on you logging on...

Just Kidding.. I have not seen any special events myself besides the cursed garden. Maybe over the weekend.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2014, 09:45:07 am by zefirus » Logged
Akkadius
Administrator
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #199 on: October 30, 2014, 10:13:07 am »

Well, there will be special events but the whole week is a special event in itself.

Hate and I's 9-5 can be rather taxing so for example last night I found myself just dozing out early because of exhaustion.

We've been working extremely hard to just keep the initial release corrected of any script errors or implementation errors which were not that many considering a lot of work to bring the new Halloween event was done in a very short amount of time with a ton of hustle from the crew.

There are a few stability concerns that I have yet to look at but all in all the server has been incredibly solid after weeding through crashes in the server code over the past many months.

This weekend we should be seeing side events for sure and the next few nights you could see something come out randomly, that is part of the element of surprise and simply participating in a time sensitive event, it all really depends on how things are going and how current things stand. The effort it takes to not only implement these things but balance helping so many people at once while keeping the big picture of the event in mind is mentally exhausting so seeing nothing extra other than fixes and attentiveness the first few days of Halloween is to be expected.

Either way I hope everyone has been enjoying their time and the work put into it, we wanted to make sure it was and is a special time for everyone.

EZ Server GM
Digz

View Profile
« Reply #200 on: October 30, 2014, 10:41:02 am »

Halloween Pets Breakdown!

Black Unicorn: (T6)
  • 15% Spell Mitigation
  • 175% Movement Speed
  • 65% Spell Haste*
  • 225% Melee Haste
  • 100k HP

-Hate

melee haste in game currently says 125% not 225%
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #201 on: October 30, 2014, 11:43:30 am »

Halloween Pets Breakdown!

Black Unicorn: (T6)
  • 15% Spell Mitigation
  • 175% Movement Speed
  • 65% Spell Haste*
  • 225% Melee Haste
  • 100k HP

-Hate

melee haste in game currently says 125% not 225%

Sorry, was reading from the DB and not ingame. 225% = 125% as anything below 100% is a slow. Will fix post.

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Premador

View Profile
« Reply #202 on: October 30, 2014, 12:02:44 pm »

Had some issues by the mansion where mobs were reap awning light blue but we're not engagable. Werewolves,pumpkin heads, and vamps. Didn't seem to affect the poltergeists.

zefirus

View Profile
« Reply #203 on: October 30, 2014, 12:07:19 pm »

Had some issues by the mansion where mobs were reap awning light blue but we're not engagable. Werewolves,pumpkin heads, and vamps. Didn't seem to affect the poltergeists.

Same here. First clear is ok, then when you hear stuff coming from the mansion.. light blue con pops (usually high noon) and non attackable.
Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #204 on: October 30, 2014, 02:18:49 pm »

Was pulling Arcing Demon (or whatever the nameds name is) back to my group and was almost to group, in tunnel, when all clients froze.  I have killed this mob every day w/o incident...don't know what was different this time other than having my trader pet up (had just sold abunch of plat bags)....don't know if that gives you info to help smooth that bug out or not /cheers

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
Expletus

View Profile
« Reply #205 on: October 30, 2014, 02:42:44 pm »

Black Unicorn pet will bug out and won't respond to /pet get lost or /pet leave commands.

Keeze
warrior5

YAY

View Profile
« Reply #206 on: October 30, 2014, 09:14:37 pm »

Few updated observations on the latest version of the zone:

1.) Currently I am regularly having to #e destroy, wait 5 minutes, and then attempt to recreate the zone in order to get the trash to con white. However, they seem to quickly revert to yellow cons wiping my group. Rinse and repeat. Putting a team together in a new expedition is difficult. As a result, and unfortunately, it's not worth doing at this point especially since...

2.) When CT does pop, he cons yellow (I think?), but has far far far too much HP, and consistently wipes my 3 groups of T2-T4 geared toons - mostly by tossing them around the zone behind walls and into overpowered trash again and again. I've tried every method, it simply isn't working. Since CT spawns fairly quickly, I'm not even able farm trash (if I can even handle it). I know even if I kill CT I will get some candy, a couple charms, a token per character (right?), and a pet I'm already maxed out on across all characters... clearly not worth it even if it was possible.

3.) Hate to say it, but at this point the zone is again unusable for my characters. I think that says a lot since I am using 15 toons. Can't imagine what people with smaller groups are doing.

4.) Removing the fog was a HUGE plus! Wish I could enjoy the zone now that I can see it!

For now I will head back to DL unless some significant tweaking occurs on bosses/trash for those under T5 - my guess is right now the event is not working for anyone under T5.

As a disclaimer I cannot speak for anyone over T5, but I've heard similar issues across the board.

Dimur

View Profile
« Reply #207 on: October 30, 2014, 09:26:18 pm »

CT won't throw your toons if they all have levitation on, fwiw
Brannyn

View Profile
« Reply #208 on: October 30, 2014, 09:28:41 pm »

My raid consists of 12, no problem with CT whatsoever (probably because i'm mostly t6 geared with my war being mostly t8 geared with only 2 toons that are t4/t5 geared)
In fact I can easily go through to BU (only one I have problems with is SM because he decides he will attack someone random after mezzing everyone so I have a few deaths but still take him) and don't know about anything beyond BU.
Phah

View Profile
« Reply #209 on: October 30, 2014, 09:59:27 pm »

2.) When CT does pop, he cons yellow (I think?), but has far far far too much HP, and consistently wipes my 3 groups of T2-T4 geared toons - mostly by tossing them around the zone behind walls and into overpowered trash again and again. I've tried every method, it simply isn't working. Since CT spawns fairly quickly, I'm not even able farm trash (if I can even handle it).

Glad I'm not the only one who was having trouble with him... that combined with the year-long lag I seem to get when I die and zone to nexus made the halloween zone really annoying for me...

CT won't throw your toons if they all have levitation on, fwiw
this is good to know, I had no idea. I usually dislike levitation, it makes movement seem really weird for me but I'll try this tomorrow

Mine is the drill that will pierce the heavens! Or at least the next tier.

Filthy casual? Yep, that's me!
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64994
  • Total Topics: 5054
  • Online Today: 191
  • Online Ever: 8678