Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 06, 2024, 01:07:53 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Epic  (Read 10546 times)
simjosh

View Profile
« on: October 15, 2012, 11:01:41 am »

How about a monk 2h epic?

(2) slot type 8s like ranger bow...

- Griss Gringle
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2012, 02:39:04 pm »

I would actually like to see this as well. Less hits but higher hits through higher melee damage and more ninja augs than ice ones. Not looking for more damage, just less spam.

Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2012, 03:58:51 pm »

I think I got some sweet 2h blunts dropping for Halloween. The stats on the 2hb will depend on your current tier flags.

I can always start making 2hb's for Monks Epic 7.0+ and then if its success go backwards and polish Epic 1.0 through 6.0 to do the same. Sort of like the 1hs to 2hs swap at Epic Vendor.

Which reminds me, I made a Ranger pet long time ago with super high hit points. How is that working out? Smiley

Hunter - EZ Server GM
simjosh

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2012, 04:54:31 pm »

Thanks for the consideration Hunter!

Xiggie - less spam = more ham!

Also if I obtain one of these 2hb's from the Halloween event I'll be sure to update the post!

Thanks again!

- Griss Gringle
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2012, 05:09:04 pm »

Hunter, you can also add plus damage to augs. Not sure if you knew that but that way you can sub in some melee damage instead of having to make it all back up with proc damage. I know that some proc damage will have to stay there because that is how the UC1/2 add to damage and I certianly don't want to lose that, lol. But this might give you a little bit more to play around with. If you need any parsing done I would be happy to through in some detailed before and afters.

Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2012, 05:44:11 pm »

White melee damage? Sounds interesting. Heard some servers already tested crazy values way above 250 damage, like 200k damage doing millions.

Some of the Halloween Weapons already do crazy damage. Some have aug slots, and the ones that don't have aug slots do crazy damage probably greater than Augs. Will be a good test for upcoming T7 content.

Also playing around with Heroic Stats, which increase stats above the server/client caps which is what, 355 stats and 550 resist currently? A quick test and the STA already boosted my HP insanely. Read online too how Dex/Agi affect stuff like Dodge, Crit, etc. Will probably introduce it slowly for T7.

Plan to re-vamp AC too since in last few tiers I stopped adding AC cause I didn't realize it was a soft cap, that more ac does matter. So I'll add more per tier going back a few tiers.

I got a LOT of free time, going to do a lot of polishing of old content, Halloween Event is going to be awsome, and new content T7+ coming out this year.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Mixlor

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2012, 06:56:51 pm »

The Ranger pet.. well.. last time I summoned it...I used it for buffs.. then ran around in HoH farming Shadow. I then went up to Air Plane and did T3, T4 and MCP fights. My ranger couldn't make it attack (max'd on AA's) so it started attacking only when an AoE hit it. Next thing I know it was dead...don't think I have used it since... cept for buffs. I liked the concept and the graphic was cool specially making it a ranged instead of a melee pet but maybe we are talking about 2 different pets here.

Mix
Pukagiz

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2012, 09:43:14 pm »

White melee damage? Sounds interesting. Heard some servers already tested crazy values way above 250 damage, like 200k damage doing millions.

yes there is one that im for sure of is Loot Fest...before the nerfs on that server my monk 2hb had in the upper hundred thousands of pure melee dmg on it and he hit for in the upper 1m to lower 2m range...now on my warrior i have over there both of his 1hs weapons have almost 200k dmg on them and he hits for 500k+ pretty regularly..
Gannicus

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2012, 10:15:30 pm »

yes there is one that im for sure of is Loot Fest...before the nerfs on that server my monk 2hb had in the upper hundred thousands of pure melee dmg on it and he hit for in the upper 1m to lower 2m range...now on my warrior i have over there both of his 1hs weapons have almost 200k dmg on them and he hits for 500k+ pretty regularly..

Pretty disappointed it got nerfed in a lot of ways, took away the sort of fun the server had.
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2012, 10:26:56 pm »

The Ranger pet.. well.. last time I summoned it...I used it for buffs.. then ran around in HoH farming Shadow. I then went up to Air Plane and did T3, T4 and MCP fights. My ranger couldn't make it attack (max'd on AA's) so it started attacking only when an AoE hit it. Next thing I know it was dead...don't think I have used it since... cept for buffs. I liked the concept and the graphic was cool specially making it a ranged instead of a melee pet but maybe we are talking about 2 different pets here.

Mix

I wonder, if I give the Ranger pet an Bow graphic for weapon, and flag it for range attack, then the Ranger could stand side by side bow n arrow'ing the mobs Smiley

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Strix

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2012, 02:15:43 am »

I think the Ranger pet Hunter is talking about is the 6.0 pet. And that pet is fricken awesome. The other one is the Ranger Drake which is really only useful for buffing.

Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2012, 03:59:45 am »

Yeah, I was talking about the 6.0 pet. I think its HP is in the millions, will have to double check.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
simjosh

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2015, 06:56:50 am »

Still have been unable to see any viable pre T8 2h monk weapon...

Also will there ever be a 2h blunt UW weapon?
Darpey

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2015, 08:16:51 am »

Still have been unable to see any viable pre T8 2h monk weapon...

Also will there ever be a 2h blunt UW weapon?

Lol @ reviving a thread from 2012

Epic Weapon Skins <-- article with all documented "epic skins"... though it is undoubtedly incomplete

Darpey - Warrior <Focus Hope>
http://www.ezserverwiki.com/
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2015, 08:21:20 am »

You win!

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6124
  • Latest: Havicck
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053
  • Online Today: 158