Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 05, 2024, 07:51:47 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Author Topic: Monk epic 4.0 graphic  (Read 23815 times)
sohami

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 20, 2010, 07:09:59 am »

So, back on topic, everyone wants the REBB logo for monk 3.5 and 4 right? bahaha
Narcissus

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 20, 2010, 07:20:18 am »

Actually I'm going to have to derail this once again.  Smiley

Xiggie do you use wineq or anything like that?  I made the changes to my ini file in the eq directory but something with wineq is not allowing the changes to be applied when I load up my toons.  My warrior 4.0 graphics are still on.  I tried changing the ini to read only but that didn't seem to help.

I'm thinking it's wineq that's the problem.  Also when I go into wineq's settings I can either make it boot from the root directory of eq or if I take that out all together it loads a default boot with sound, all luclin models on.. things like that.

Looking for any thoughts on the issue.

Putting clients first by putting employees first. Immediately after prioritizing fiscal responsibility and leveraging profitability toward exceeding by empowering our employees to put clients (and themselves) first, in a diverse and respectful environment of only those that come first, first.
sohami

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 20, 2010, 07:55:50 am »

Try firing up just regular EQ and see if you diagnosis is right.
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 20, 2010, 11:20:45 am »

I do use wineq and have not run into any problems like that. Most I use mine for though is the turning down frame update when in back ground. I read another post about win7 and possibly vista having virtual files. Are you using either of those OS?

Narcissus

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 20, 2010, 11:30:45 am »

Vista... so that might be the cause.

The other alternative is that the line that Del pointed out is not the only one that needs to be set to zero.  It could be a combo of factors.  I will continue to play with it and report back.

Putting clients first by putting employees first. Immediately after prioritizing fiscal responsibility and leveraging profitability toward exceeding by empowering our employees to put clients (and themselves) first, in a diverse and respectful environment of only those that come first, first.
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 20, 2010, 11:38:40 am »

There are basically 6 lines that I changed when I turned everything down. I went in and bolded those lines so it would be easier to find them. Here is a link to the issue with W7. Not sure if it applies to vista but it might be good to look into.

http://ezserver.online/forums/index.php?topic=783.0

Narcissus

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 20, 2010, 01:09:08 pm »

Thanks for taking the time to do that dude.  I will let you know how it goes when I get home from work.

Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 20, 2010, 01:44:32 pm »

np at all.

Narcissus

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 20, 2010, 05:16:40 pm »

It was the vista/w7 issue.  There is a 2nd ini file that is in the virtual store which is what needed the change.

Thanks again for the help.

Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 20, 2010, 06:21:52 pm »

Awesome, this is good to know for future reference.

Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6124
  • Latest: Havicck
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053
  • Online Today: 226