Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 07, 2024, 01:33:59 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Poll
Question: Should Paladins get an Aug for DPS?
NO
Allow Paladins to use Anger Aug
Create new Aug for Paladin Only
Create Paladin Only + Allow Anger Augs too

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]
Print
Author Topic: Paladin DPS Aug (Vote)  (Read 45101 times)
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: December 04, 2010, 02:00:57 pm »

Let me ask you were the logic is in someone who is new to the server being able to tell us how the server should be?

Zadar

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: December 04, 2010, 02:16:16 pm »

Let me ask you were the logic is in someone who is new to the server being able to tell us how the server should be?
So you are saying that just because I am new to this server  I can not present valuble logical opinions? Or that your opinion is holier than mine? Which is it?  Either way it is a nice way to try and insult my intelligence. Next time please just send me a pm for this biggot remark.
Kishii

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: December 04, 2010, 03:19:33 pm »

Zadar you seem to have this believe that this should be a live server and all classes should be as you expect them to be on live......

Sadly your missing the point of a "custom" emu server.  The classes that are powerful are powerful because Hunter (the guy that owns and runs and codes "HIS" server) wants it that way.

If you want a legit all classes like you want them and remeber them to be, please find a new emu server or pay sony 20 bucks and month to experience EQ like you want it.

Mechules

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: December 04, 2010, 03:52:34 pm »

Hey, lay off of Zadar!!!

He told me he was touched in his no-no zone by a Paladin when he was a kid.

NERF LoH! Nerf proc grp heals! Nerf DPS! Bring back the "holy" in this class!

(AKA - holy crap, this class sucks)

Don't change a darn thing, Hunter =) I lurve my pally

Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: December 05, 2010, 01:41:21 am »

So you are saying that just because I am new to this server  I can not present valuble logical opinions? Or that your opinion is holier than mine? Which is it?  Either way it is a nice way to try and insult my intelligence. Next time please just send me a pm for this biggot remark.

Insulting your intelligence? I think you did fine with that post on your own. But while we are at it, you're really sounding like an idiot. You are offering that your post is one of logic, yet you are basing that logic off of incomplete information. It is not that my opinion is holier than your it is that my opinion is more informed. You have no idea how the end middle early game on this server is played yet you come in here telling us how it should be.

As far as sending a pm, you posted your uninformed opinion on how this server should be on a public forum, I responded in kind.

Gnaughty

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: December 05, 2010, 02:20:23 am »

I just love reading posts from Xig, Rostam, and Balthor.

Poop
Balthor2
« Reply #96 on: December 05, 2010, 02:29:04 am »

Man that post feels like so long ago.
Blighton <Leader of Red Dawn>

View Profile WWW
« Reply #97 on: December 05, 2010, 02:38:28 am »

I BLAME GNAUGHTY       I BLAME GNAUGHTY        I BLAME GNAUGHTY     I BLAME GNAUGHTY      I BLAME GNAUGHTY!!!!!!!!!

I BLAME GNAUGHTY       I BLAME GNAUGHTY        I BLAME GNAUGHTY     I BLAME GNAUGHTY      I BLAME GNAUGHTY!!!!!!!!!
Tibador

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: December 05, 2010, 03:10:16 am »

hahahahahahahahaha
Gnaughty

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: December 05, 2010, 10:09:15 am »

Bastards, all of you.

Poop
Fabdibikya

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: December 06, 2010, 08:24:57 am »

You guys must be smoking crack. Paladins are not a dps class and making them do more dps further obsoletes actual dps classes. Honestly nerf paladins so that more of the actualy dps classes are viable. I.E. wizzy, chanter, monk.   Right now tha game state is getting bad. People just run around with warrior pally groups and you want to make the problem worse?Huh?

Because, you know, enchanters are dps classes on every server, including the custom ones.

Wait, what?

Clevitsj, Hipster Enchantress Extraordinaire
(I WAS AN ENCHANTER BEFORE THEY WERE COOL)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6125
  • Latest: farrvva
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053
  • Online Today: 163