Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 05:08:30 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Author Topic: A Halloween Thought....  (Read 9696 times)
Rent Due
EZ Server Admin GM
Administrator
Master

View Profile
« on: August 29, 2014, 12:34:19 pm »

Its so close we can all feel and smell it!

I had a thought that for the endgamer's maybe employ the undead in T9 for events $$

good challenge, level current content and the undead are strong in T9

just popped off talking to Fuzy about something else

if its already been suggested, thought of, whatever, sorry Sad

but cool idea I thought lol

Peign
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2014, 07:35:53 pm »

Deep thoughts there Jack Handey.
Ditri

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2014, 04:55:11 pm »

1%'ers...
Expletus

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2014, 05:34:26 pm »

I hope the existing halloween event stays as is. I hope additional zones will be added with higher level mobs (t8ish) with higher level rewards (NS8's, new ranged item, maybe some cool illusions that give a benefit when in that form. Like shadow man gives 50% less hate in that form. endless options for that one area).

Keeze
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2014, 05:57:39 pm »

I hope the existing halloween event stays as is. I hope additional zones will be added with higher level mobs (t8ish) with higher level rewards (NS8's, new ranged item, maybe some cool illusions that give a benefit when in that form. Like shadow man gives 50% less hate in that form. endless options for that one area).

I really didn't care for last year's event. Few people rush in, 9000 characters AFK at zone in waiting to spam turn in for hopeful prize. :-P

I've been working through this mentally since I agreed to take over content dev. I want to make sure EZ's Halloween is still amazing.

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Peign
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2014, 06:42:45 pm »

I really didn't care for last year's event. Few people rush in, 9000 characters AFK at zone in waiting to spam turn in for hopeful prize. :-P

I've been working through this mentally since I agreed to take over content dev. I want to make sure EZ's Halloween is still amazing.

-Hate

Agree wholeheartedly regarding Black Unicorn.   The IG and SM were still fun, but they need to be revamped.   Quite honestly, they were fairly easy last year.     Yes you had to get them to spawn, but EZ players are dedicated.   

A revamp would be cool Hate, keep EZ the Halloween place to be but make it challenging and or alter the rewards.   Novelty is always exciting.    The current EZ event is played out.

Ponzi

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2014, 07:03:41 pm »

-Hate

And you've done an amazing job with all of it, such a tall task to begin with. The new content, revamping the old content.

I mean, adding rainbows and hero stones and gemstones to older tiers makes backfarming far more exciting. We're multitaskers at heart and we no longer need to decide between things to do: each task we undertake has multiple potential improvements for the toon armies. The newer released content is great, and the UW augs and dungeons (and new currency?) on the horizon is intriguing.

This server hasn't diminished since you took over, it's grown exponentially. Yes, we flick you plenty of $#!t because we love you and fight you every step of the way on every miniscule detail, but that's just because we're mmorpg gamers, being miserable effs resistant to change is our nature.

Just a sincere thank you, not just for taking over this project and the enormity of work it entails, but for excelling under fire and completely hitting everything out of the park. He would be as proud of you (and Akk behind the scenes) as we the community are each and every day. Thank you for your hard work and sacrifice.

Ponzi Scheme - Monk
Kanyon - Paladin
Kiwis - Warrior
Avacado - Cleric
Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2014, 04:52:56 am »

Agree wholeheartedly regarding Black Unicorn.

And Blarr isn't on that much anymore t be running BU for everyone this year...for all the afk loot folks  Cheesy

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
Brannyn

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2014, 07:41:27 am »

What if you changed Earth so that If more than say 30 people zone in the extras get put into a new instance of the zone or something?
Expletus

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2014, 10:00:44 am »

Of just get rid of that event making the BU drops available through a different zone as a random drop off a boss or purchasable with candy currency.

Keeze
Phah

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2014, 12:21:55 pm »

So, just curious. As a newbie who wasn't around last year, I have no idea what the halloween event was like (other than apparently awesome). What level / tier was it geared towards? and what benefits (other than SoT) did it give?

Mine is the drill that will pierce the heavens! Or at least the next tier.

Filthy casual? Yep, that's me!
Eruditeone

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2014, 12:54:24 pm »

FG/CG items to the point that they were just thrown on the ground, Strike 5s, SOT, pet clickys, blue diamond armor, halloween weapons (which after nerf 2 years ago, have no use except halloween time :/ ), other random clickys. Im sure this year we will see rainbow frags, GoTA, maybe higher strike augs? idk, halloween usually kicks ass though
Bigoh

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2014, 10:06:59 pm »

I really hope we see strike augs and some of the lesser pet mobs still that have been around i.e cazic/stone monster and insane goblin. Iirc that bu mob was pretty tough but his loots would mostly be obsolete minus the HT item. It has been a few years but i know no matter what the event will be great. I cannot wait to see what's in store. Just prayin to get some pets and strike augs is all lol Smiley
Phah

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2014, 01:02:08 am »

Strike augs would be nice, I'm just starting working on them and DAYUM they're expensive. I'm broke after getting 1 NS4 lol

Mine is the drill that will pierce the heavens! Or at least the next tier.

Filthy casual? Yep, that's me!
Expletus

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2014, 06:41:19 am »

Be warned strike augs don't drop like candy. The mob is pretty tough especially if you are below T6 (estimated) they will eat you alive.

Keeze
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6126
  • Latest: Maww
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053