Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 07:09:34 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: A Halloween Thought....  (Read 9698 times)
zefirus

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2014, 09:38:38 am »

Be warned strike augs don't drop like candy.

Candy does though
Ditri

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2014, 07:50:31 pm »

Is there "something for everyone" at the halloween event or do new players benefit (loot wise) as well?
Nexxel

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2014, 09:05:15 pm »

If your soloing a single toon probably not, but as long as your running a full 6 man teem your fine. And, IF you get a chain of bosses and you ended up with one you cant handle there are usually more then enough people that will pop into your instance or your camp/kill spot in public and give you a hand. there are some  who will ask for a drop from the boss but there are just as many people who will do it just be nice. so as long as your willing to pull loads of mobs and grind thru the mobs to get bosses to pop you will get stuff.

Of all times i actually "schedule" time to play if im so busy i have a hard time getting to (seems alot this year  Tongue ) i take time off for Halloween from work, family, life. Alot of people have been here a while and are hoping for something with a new Pizazz from Hate and Love for Halloween, your first Halloween is defiantly a show stopper for sure.  Grin
Bigoh

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2014, 07:04:34 am »

If your soloing a single toon probably not, but as long as your running a full 6 man teem your fine. And, IF you get a chain of bosses and you ended up with one you cant handle there are usually more then enough people that will pop into your instance or your camp/kill spot in public and give you a hand. there are some  who will ask for a drop from the boss but there are just as many people who will do it just be nice. so as long as your willing to pull loads of mobs and grind thru the mobs to get bosses to pop you will get stuff.

Of all times i actually "schedule" time to play if im so busy i have a hard time getting to (seems alot this year  Tongue ) i take time off for Halloween from work, family, life. Alot of people have been here a while and are hoping for something with a new Pizazz from Hate and Love for Halloween, your first Halloween is defiantly a show stopper for sure.  Grin
This definitely sums up the event. It's ALWAYS a sweet time and people are usually really helpful.
Rent Due
EZ Server Admin GM
Administrator
Master

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2014, 07:33:12 am »

it is for sure a do not miss event.

Gannicus

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2014, 12:36:52 pm »

Revamping the existing bosses like SM and IG would be dumb, adding another boss off of IG on the other hand to fit in line for the tier would be pretty neat.
aythena

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2014, 10:21:14 am »

Its so close we can all feel and smell it!

I had a thought that for the endgamer's maybe employ the undead in T9 for events $$

good challenge, level current content and the undead are strong in T9

just popped off talking to Fuzy about something else

if its already been suggested, thought of, whatever, sorry Sad

but cool idea I thought lol

Easy for you doesn't mean easy for the rest of the server usually events are meant to be fun for all levels and ages not just max level bored tier 9's XD Just saying having a harder boss for you guys is fine but what about the rest of the players :3

Leader of the Angry Waifu Club:
Cause even waifu have feels too.
zefirus

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2014, 10:57:58 am »

Its so close we can all feel and smell it!

I had a thought that for the endgamer's maybe employ the undead in T9 for events $$

good challenge, level current content and the undead are strong in T9

just popped off talking to Fuzy about something else

if its already been suggested, thought of, whatever, sorry Sad

but cool idea I thought lol

Easy for you doesn't mean easy for the rest of the server usually events are meant to be fun for all levels and ages not just max level bored tier 9's XD Just saying having a harder boss for you guys is fine but what about the rest of the players :3

The rest of the players can suggest their ideas as well. Keep in mind, the current way Halloween runs is fun for all levels but since t8 and t9 came out, there is nothing for T9'rs... Adding something for end game does not take away from lower levels to have fun, it just adds another tier and something you may want to aspire to achieve
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6126
  • Latest: Maww
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053
  • Online Today: 221