Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 04, 2024, 09:45:26 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Toons not Leveling to 79  (Read 4099 times)
Roguetastic

View Profile
« on: March 03, 2018, 11:36:01 am »

I have 3 Toons that don't seem to want to Level to 79. All 3 have their T10 Augs, have completed all 3 factions and have a full set of Gnoll armor. All the associated quests appear in their respective Quest History list as completed.

When I hail the Wench and select Advance, she tells gives me the standard spiel about needing to be highly regarded with one of the 3 factions and have my T10 Epic.

As far as I know and based on many of my other toons, the armor set you acquired does not need to match the faction that was used to complete weapon research.  (My casters and other melee who completed Orc weapons and then Gnoll or Sarnak armor didn't have a problem.)

I have tried to unstuck but, the Wench refers me to that stuck up teleporter. Unless I am talking to the wrong person, I see no option from the Universal Teleporter.

I have been thinking about it for a couple weeks and can't seem to figure out what I have missed. Any info would be appreciated as the only thing I can think of to do is complete Gnoll weapon research on the affected toons and see if that does the trick.

Thanks in advance for any ideas.

Dimur

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2018, 12:43:45 pm »

If any of them have Ultimate Armor pieces, she won't level them. I had to go and hail for the orc armor pieces I had replaced and equip them to level.
Roguetastic

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2018, 02:58:41 pm »

No, they all have just standard T10 Gnoll armor. I saw the post about the UA armor not being recognized.

FWIW, the toons names are Kilafoot, Kilafu and Kilabeast if anyone wants to check Magelo to see if I am missing something obvious.

Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2018, 06:48:14 am »

Have you completed the epic?

Must have the epic and armor to level up.

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
Chieftan

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2018, 07:23:46 am »

He says he has T10 Augs, so imagine so
Not completed myself, so only a guess, but if it was me, i would re hail the quest givers to double check all finished, and get a full set of orc armor
No idea if that will work, but would be my first route

Chief

Roguetastic

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2018, 07:58:19 am »

Yes, the toons in question have their T10 Augs.

He says he has T10 Augs, so imagine so
Not completed myself, so only a guess, but if it was me, i would re hail the quest givers to double check all finished, and get a full set of orc armor
No idea if that will work, but would be my first route

I checked this as well as to make sure my weapon research, factions and armor quests were all listed as completed in the quest history tab. Everything seemed in order. So....

Yesterday I went and finished Orc armor on one of the toons and was able to level it. I am guessing it will work the same for the others. Not sure why I needed to finish the Orc armor as I had already had a full set of Gnoll but, whatever works I guess. My Rogues and casters have Gnoll armor and Orc weapon research complete and were able to level no problem. Thanks for the help and advice everyone.

Brannyn

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2018, 04:26:03 pm »

When you say t10 augs do you mean strike augs or the epic augs?
Roguetastic

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2018, 04:13:30 am »

When you say t10 augs do you mean strike augs or the epic augs?

Epic Augs.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6124
  • Latest: Havicck
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053