Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 18, 2024, 11:41:12 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Character symmetry for 2 groups.  (Read 8035 times)
Zartaxis

View Profile
« on: April 20, 2013, 10:04:26 pm »

I am looking for what my 2 group composition should be and what chars play best with eachother.  I am going to be starting t5 shortly and until this point I have just done a single group of War, Pal, Pal, Mage, Beast, Cler (or Wiz).  Assume t4 gear and 4.0s and augs and the proper 41 charms.  I think I would like to make a monk or zerker also.

I have:
1 Warrior - about 360k hp unbuffed in mostly t3 armor
2 Paladins - 1 with UC   1 with just oracles
2 Clerics
Mage
Beast
Necro
Wizard - Close to UC
Ranger
Bard
Enchanter
Shaman
Druid

Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2013, 12:04:48 am »

Honestly....I kill faster with 6 to 8 characters than I do with 12 in T5. But play em as you enjoy. I run war/pal/sham/bard/zerk x 2, and love it. But....can also do group as above, but swap cleric for shammy, and put shammy in 2 man group with zerk and drop wiz in main group with bard. Tons of options, though.

Personally, if you have a pally and a cleric in a group I dont see the need for a second pally. Just sucks up too much from dps. Also....with the new group heals shammy is a decent replacement for a cleric...especially when you consider added dps from Kraken, and the debuff from shammy epic proc.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Sarthin
Administrator
Legend

Common sense is not so common

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2013, 02:57:58 am »

You can never go wrong with monks  Grin

Zartaxis

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2013, 10:15:47 am »

I am thinking of this as my set up for my 2 groups.

War
Pal
Cleric
Bard
Zerker
Wizard

Shaman
Pal
Mage
Beast
Necro
Ranger

Enchanter
cleric
DRuid
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2013, 11:52:12 am »

Some advice? Drop the pet classes. They're a bigger pain in the ass than they are worth by the time you hit T5, and the DPS output is pathetic compared to zerker/monk/rogue/ranger.

If you want cheap dps (lowest plat cost due to augs) you're best bet will be zerker and wizzie. Anything else....dont bother. The only time a BST is great dps is when you consider melee with NS augs....and monk/zerker/rogue will still out dps them.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Anuli

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2013, 02:41:01 pm »

I think that's solid. I do
Pal/war/cleric/zerk/bard/monk   
Pal/sk/rogue/wiz/druid/chanter
Pal/shammy/necro/mage/bst/ranger

And i like having one of everything. A whole team of pet classes isn't bad cuz you don't have to give them augs or UC if you dont want.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6126
  • Latest: Maww
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64993
  • Total Topics: 5054
  • Online Today: 79