Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 02, 2024, 03:29:31 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90
Print
Author Topic: Broken Stuff Repair Shop v2.0  (Read 583985 times)
alvinczq

View Profile
« Reply #1260 on: July 12, 2018, 10:14:57 am »

can't seem to hit the Mature Sand Frog in LDoN 3 with autoattacks. only special attacks like kick, etc work.
Rent Due
EZ Server Admin GM
Administrator
Master

View Profile
« Reply #1261 on: July 14, 2018, 10:54:23 am »

can't seem to hit the Mature Sand Frog in LDoN 3 with autoattacks. only special attacks like kick, etc work.

I'm working on it

Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1262 on: July 14, 2018, 05:47:05 pm »

I'm working on it

MOAR WORK LESS TALK!

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1263 on: July 14, 2018, 05:47:51 pm »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lf4jV_wIW1E

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
s0rcier

View Profile
« Reply #1264 on: July 16, 2018, 12:01:38 pm »

t10 minis

I talk with socho darkpaw accepted the mission
I get ported to dreadspire keep for the scenery

I  talk to the harbringer
I keep getting message i am not the expedition leader
i did /say #e
I got you are not the member of an expedition
I gate out, try to come back
Wont let me do it cause i have an active 2 days lockout

Look like expedition was not created for some reason
Roguetastic

View Profile
« Reply #1265 on: July 16, 2018, 03:39:23 pm »

Had the same thing happen to me when I attempted to start the T10 mini.

Had 24 in raid, hailed the Gnoll in my Guild Instance and progressed through the dialogue.
Noticed only 18 ported to Mistmoore. The rest got sent to the Nexus.
Wouldn't go any farther as I got the "Only the expedition leader can progress this scene" message.
Tried all toons and got the same message.
Tried to re-enter my remaining 18 into my SR instance and instead got ported to Nexus.
Went back to my SR instance and hailed Gnoll who eventually told me that all 24 toons have a 2 day lockout.

Everything worked great this past Saturday when I did the expedition.

Rent Due
EZ Server Admin GM
Administrator
Master

View Profile
« Reply #1266 on: July 16, 2018, 04:09:16 pm »

Had 24 in raid, hailed the Gnoll in my Guild Instance and progressed through the dialogue.
Wouldn't go any farther as I got the "Only the expedition leader can progress this scene" message.
Tried to re-enter my remaining 18 into my SR instance and instead got ported to Nexus.
Went back to my SR instance and hailed Gnoll who eventually told me that all 24 toons have a 2 day lockout.

unfortunately this is above my pay grade.

synthaxx_17

rawr!

View Profile
« Reply #1267 on: July 17, 2018, 11:12:09 am »

unfortunately this is above my pay grade.

Happened to me as well.

Ported out, came back to the Gnoll, but unfortunately I was locked out.

Ectheldir/Thoruz
(Alliance of the Savage)
Rent Due
EZ Server Admin GM
Administrator
Master

View Profile
« Reply #1268 on: July 19, 2018, 02:59:24 pm »

I'm working on it

MOAR WORK LESS TALK!

I'm actually still working on this issue, it currently has me baffled, but I am getting Akka involved. When time permits we will be addressing this minor issue.

alvinczq

View Profile
« Reply #1269 on: July 20, 2018, 07:29:12 am »

I'm working on it

MOAR WORK LESS TALK!

I'm actually still working on this issue, it currently has me baffled, but I am getting Akka involved. When time permits we will be addressing this minor issue.

Hey Rent, this seems like it's working now. I killed the frog few days ago (maybe 4-5 days ago?) when someone said in /ooc it was fixed. Just did it once though, did not do it for my other toons yet.
s0rcier

View Profile
« Reply #1270 on: July 21, 2018, 11:35:16 pm »

epic wepon ultimate proc augment?

i have a hatestomp 3 on my toons but i want to get him
another proc that i can switch from time to time depending on the role i want him to perform

i went to the queen and try to buy
a group short-lived blessing augment

but i get answer
you can only have one of a lore item

wtf its a group lore things like ultimate weeapons?
do it means i will have to destroy an hatestomp3 to be able to get a group short-lived blessing instead?

its already impossible to equip both at a same time
why that lore?

can someone explains lol

thanks

RedDwarf

View Profile
« Reply #1271 on: July 22, 2018, 06:05:24 am »

Only Akka prob could explain it, but all UW gear is generally Lore, 1x UW weapon and 1 x aug ( for each slot type )
So yes, HS would need deleting

But as only a Pally can use both, i prob would leave the group blessing aug on him
I just wish we could get melee class slot 28s, and slot 30s augs added Wink

Red

s0rcier

View Profile
« Reply #1272 on: July 22, 2018, 11:06:44 pm »

uw augment

wish we could cycle trought augments like epic weapon... till u get the one you want Sad

Dimur

View Profile
« Reply #1273 on: July 23, 2018, 02:07:07 am »

More than anything, if we had a reliable and worthwhile way to spam farm the hive shards, it would go a long way towards alleviating the tedium of trying to get the UW augs.  T5 is removed, MPG is gone and the T10 expedition is sweet at 30 shards reward but is locked out every 2 days...the essence drop rates in the Dranik and Bloodmoon dailies might as well be zero and despite  the fact that they have no lockout, the extremely low reward on those expeditions is nowhere near the hassle of zoning multiple times to farm them.  If Dranik and Bloodmoon essence drop rates were made somewhat reasonable, as in you can reliably get 1-3 essences per floor farming them, then I could see the reward being as low as it is, but when you couple the negligible essence drop rate with an incredibly low hive shard reward...you're better off farming lower tier esssences in the zones they drop in and just waiting on the 2 day lockout for T10 to farm shards.
s0rcier

View Profile
« Reply #1274 on: July 23, 2018, 05:00:56 am »

I busted my ass 28 hours to get last 200 shards i needed on my pally for group blessing proc... my experience with hatestomp wasnt that great.... i farm over and over dranik catacomb.... for a mediocre 8 hive shard a run.... and i got a wooping 12 essence from that 28hours Sad

But now i found out i have to destroy my hatestop3 ... 175+175+325 = 675 hiveshards worth .... damn that represent over 75 hours of net farming with expedition we have left.... it sucks! wish i could turn my hatestomp3 and get my group blessing 3 instead... or at least let me have both... and switch when needed.... also wish their was a replacement firestrike kind of augs to put on your weapon.... hatestomp have the dd, but the hate part sucks for other class

we could use new augments, and new way to farm shards... but well thats my 2 cents...

i wish i have that group blessing, but i can resign myself to delete my hatestomp...

thanks anayway
maybe something positive will come out of that

Pages: 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6124
  • Latest: Havicck
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988