Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 10:51:29 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Reed I fixed your signature  (Read 9402 times)
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« on: March 09, 2011, 07:33:18 pm »

It bothered me because it was wider than the window allowed and caused you to have to scroll over to see it, lol.

JDFriend

Older i get the less i care to understand

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2011, 07:40:11 pm »

Help me Reed, i got one i wanna implement and i dont know crap about scripting or getting it into the damn box..... help this ignant sob pls!! I can even email you the .jpg , xiggie told me how to do it, but im stupid when it comes to this stuff. I know log in and play, and barely that Smiley

-Lightblade

Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2011, 07:41:56 pm »

Visit my profile, my email address is located on there. Send me the pic and I will send you the exact script you need to put it in your signature.

Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2011, 07:47:22 pm »

Thanks Xig,
I have a monster of a monitor, guess I forget some people cant see from their chair to Mexico with their screen =p
Fixed!

Also, yeah if you have some pics you wanna make into a sig or something, let me know. Xig is probably better with it than me, but I just get lazy =p
I spent my afternoon yesterday photoshopping some pics of my buddy into pics (obviously fake) to make him look like a racist. It was a shop "funny ha ha" type thing, since he is a devout christian and is wholeheartedly against racial prejudice.

JDFriend

Older i get the less i care to understand

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2011, 07:50:26 pm »

Visit my profile, my email address is located on there. Send me the pic and I will send you the exact script you need to put it in your signature.

I have told you i love you right Xiggie, TY =) i suck at this!!

Xiggie it says hidden to me, pm me it if you want ill attach it to email and send it off, no rush on doing work for me Xiggie, this is huge for me. Cause i fail without one, its like doing mcp with no pallies, or asking the darkelf up top to please leave the zone alone so i can do it. It's jsut not happening bro... Smiley

-Lightblade
« Last Edit: March 09, 2011, 07:54:11 pm by JDFriend » Logged

Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2011, 09:12:39 pm »

Just add {IMG] [/img} to either side of link below if you like it (use real brackets on each side, had to use the others so it would show up apparently =/ )
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/slade127/the-cat-in-the-hat-knows-a-lot-about-that-1.png
« Last Edit: March 09, 2011, 09:14:52 pm by Reed » Logged

Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2011, 09:30:51 pm »

That is odd, I thought it would show to everyone. Either way, ixiggie@gmail. If you need any help at all, feel free.

Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2011, 10:18:57 pm »

Lightblade, you inspired me to make a guild sig for myself.
I was gonna load in all the chars I got, and SS them running (to put into the pic) but i realized I didn't have anywhere near the room needed to pull that off... So i added some meteors from a the GM events I was doing with Akkadius on BotA, used some German swat picture as the base getting gassed, uhmmm... took a large skeleton corpse and threw it in there....
Not my best, but pretty good for something on a whim (not to toot my own horn or anything)

« Last Edit: March 09, 2011, 10:22:12 pm by Reed » Logged

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6126
  • Latest: Maww
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053