Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 13, 2024, 03:56:47 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Underwater movement is bonkers...what am i doing wrong?  (Read 2814 times)
Guts

View Profile
« on: March 02, 2018, 07:48:16 am »

I use the EQ launcher's and i don't use WinEQ or IsBoxer or any other program to run the game.

The problem i am having right now is in T5 - my guys are like getting stuck on each other and swimming in miles away from where i am and aggroing other stuff i dont need them to. Then when the toon finally get's to where i told him to go via my assist key the mob is already dead unless i'm on land and when i have group levitate on my guys in the water some are way above the mob and some are way below the mob, they make like a synchronized vertical line in the water and don't attack anything at all.

What am i doing wrong? Here are my commands i'm using to make my guys follow / assist.

Assist Key
/bca //target id ${Target.ID}
/bca //stick behind uw 8 moveback hold
/bca //attack on
/bca //pet attack

Follow Key
/bca //tar Vendral
/bca //stick behind uw 15 moveback hold

That's what i got, any help on the matter would be greatly appreciated. Ty in advance.

-- I did find a post on the forums about this topic - but it's for IsBoxer users and inside my moveutils.ini file there is no WinEQ=On for me to remove.. so i assumed it was auto turned on and i should turn it off.. i tried adding WinEQ=Off and it didn't help.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2018, 07:51:39 am by Guts » Logged
Guts

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2018, 04:39:01 pm »

i increased my fps on my other 11 boxes and that seemed to help a bit. Still isn't "stable" ... would love to know if there's a "fix" for it.
LaterGator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2018, 06:54:51 pm »

Maybe try taking moveback and hold out of the movement commands. When I was doing T5 I was just using this..

/target ID ${Me.ID}
/stick behind 5 uw

The only thing is underwater they take time to correct the Z axis since it's slow, but they would stay clumped. So like you're not going to be able to get them to swim down to something 50 units below them if they're 5 units away. But if it's something 50 units below them 25 away they generally will get to that level in the time it took them to swim over. I never really experienced any of the issues using the command setup like above. T5 was fairly smooth in that regard with the movement and using that stick command made it so I could have my boxes attack different corals while I cleared ones that were difficult to navigate to on the Z axis.

Also I had /render BG 150 on, FPS limited to 35 on BG. If it helps.

Ephyr
Guts

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2018, 12:25:27 pm »

Thank you, i figured out my problem.. my FPS on my other 11 toons was horrible.. i increased some of the settings and set the FPS a little higher in the background and everything worked out perfectly since then.

Thank you for the response =D
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6125
  • Latest: farrvva
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053