Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 05, 2024, 12:03:33 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Why's it so hard ?  (Read 4729 times)
Giggity

View Profile
« on: April 14, 2010, 06:19:41 am »

I've been coming to forums alot lately at work because I'm bored and I've noticed almost everyday we have people getting banned for either immature names, or saying innappropriate things in /ooc. 

What makes it so difficult to treat this game as just that.  A game.  I know most of you don't have kids I'm sure but the ones that do I can only assume would not want their kids to play a game when people are discussing rape, using extreme profanity, or having names that imply the same thing.

Most of you are not falling into this category and I apologize for wasting your time, but for the ones who do.  Why waste your time cussing someone out on a game?  No one thinks a keyboard tough guy is cool, and it looks like you have a 100% chance of getting banned for it.  Just enjoy the game while we have the opportunity to play it! 

ya....that's all. 

Requiem for a Dream.
Lodar

Booyah!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2010, 07:26:08 am »

Amen.

Though there will always be spammers or jerks in chat... some people have no life or still 12 years old mentally and think they are funny.

I guess your best weapon for now is the /ignore command or report them here so they get booted.

But yeah... I am tired of seeing that kind of spam... people need to grow up a little.

Lodar - 70 Cleric
Genelor - 70 Warrior
Shoo - 70 Mage
Sinluyen - 70 Wizard
Capt - 70 Rogue
Shaa - 70 Ranger
Hopeless - 1 Paladin

"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uh, some people out there in our nation don't have maps and, uh, I believe that our, uh, education like such as in South Africa and, uh, the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and, I believe that they should, our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., uh, or, uh, should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries, so we will be able to build up our future, for our children"
Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2010, 09:56:38 am »

I guess your best weapon for now is the /ignore command or report them here so they get booted.

My best tool is the screenshot key, Windows Picture Viewer, and Photobucket.com

xoltrek

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2010, 10:22:20 am »

too bad you cannot use a macro that do all of thoses actions at once !
Lodar

Booyah!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2010, 11:26:35 am »

too bad you cannot use a macro that do all of thoses actions at once !

everything is possible...

Lodar - 70 Cleric
Genelor - 70 Warrior
Shoo - 70 Mage
Sinluyen - 70 Wizard
Capt - 70 Rogue
Shaa - 70 Ranger
Hopeless - 1 Paladin

"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uh, some people out there in our nation don't have maps and, uh, I believe that our, uh, education like such as in South Africa and, uh, the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and, I believe that they should, our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., uh, or, uh, should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries, so we will be able to build up our future, for our children"
Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2010, 11:54:48 am »

Usually takes roughly 3 minutes from the time i SS something to when i get it ready for forum, if its really that impoartant. Its not to bad

Lodar

Booyah!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2010, 12:30:25 pm »

well since  the last spammer.. i have photoshop running in background and I have my own website to host so basically.. print screen, paste in photoshop, crop what i want, save and copy to website.. then post picture here... takes roughly 3-5 minutes. A bit longer if I am in a fight hehe

Same for FRAPS videos... except this might be longer if you need editing... like reducing lenght heh... I use Corel VideoStudio for that.

It would be hard to make a macro for this but autoit scripts could be doable

Lodar - 70 Cleric
Genelor - 70 Warrior
Shoo - 70 Mage
Sinluyen - 70 Wizard
Capt - 70 Rogue
Shaa - 70 Ranger
Hopeless - 1 Paladin

Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2010, 12:08:39 am »

I dont have fraps believe it or not. Usually if i encounter someone training i just ignore it, because its nothing i cant handle (usually heh).
There have been times where i was amazed by the sheer size of a train, and died in awe

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6124
  • Latest: Havicck
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053
  • Online Today: 183