Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 04, 2024, 08:32:10 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10]
Print
Author Topic: Ways to help you box.  (Read 106174 times)
6 Crazy Pirates

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: September 21, 2011, 04:02:14 pm »

Is it right after they get rezzed? I've found that sometimes I'm carrying like 75/1 right after a rez and all the character will do is strafe when put on /stick. Make sure the character isn't rooted or overweight.
Digz

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: September 21, 2011, 04:48:44 pm »

cant even remember the last time ive died on any character, ive been in farm mode the last little bit so i dont think thats the problem.

only thing i could think of is the size of the page file on my ssd which id rather not mess around with, guess i could just try and make another copy of the eq client on my storage drive and see if the same characters are still doing it but it seems a litte over-excessive to be running 3 separate eq clients for only 6 characters.
bozac

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: October 26, 2011, 08:49:53 pm »

bump

Bozac
SuFuCru

Utility, War
Bozac, Magician
Bozpal, Pally
Leeme, Ranger
Laquandra, SK
Myleene, Pal
Bozpal, Bozrog, Boznec, Bozmnk
Nobo32

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: December 04, 2011, 03:15:36 am »

Quoting previous statement's listed above, just spruced it up a bit for the less computer savy

----

OK lets start.
First open up your eq2 folder, then open up Resources folder.  Know find and open the GlobalLoad.txt.  Know you can delete or copy over the info in the folder with the following line.   3,1,TFFFC,Global_chr,Loading
After that save and close.  This is the end of step one.

----

When this is explained, keep in mind that you must REPLACE EVERYTHING included in the GlobalLoad.txt file with this line, or simply ERASE Everything, leaving the .txt file with this line only included in it for this edit to work properly.

3,1,TFFFC,Global_chr,Loading
nidemajia

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: January 12, 2012, 01:20:18 am »

Step 2.
Ok start up your eq2 game.  Before you click Log in we need to go to the Options.  OK the first thing we want to do is turn off all Luclin models and elementals/horse. Ok on the next page Uncheck everything, and set the texture Quality to low. Click finish and we are done here.  OK know log into the game on your eq2.  You should no weapons in people hands and every Iskar Drakkin and frog should look like a Human.  If you are not seeing the world like this then you need to repeat step 1 and 2. The world should look something like this. By the way handydoc is a frog.. This is what she looks like on the client my side.
I did what as you posted above, but something confusing happened ,when i set eq1 client Options the eq2 client Options changed follow the eq1 Options. could ya tell me thats why?
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6124
  • Latest: Havicck
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053
  • Online Today: 190