Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 07:29:12 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: GSoA drop rate  (Read 3723 times)
Mattnaik

View Profile
« on: February 09, 2020, 01:25:14 pm »

Not to be “that guy” but has anyone seen a GSoA drop since the new code update? I haven’t seen a single one and been playing about 8 hours a day on average. Could be bad RNG but just want to confirm.

Hulkmad
neccos

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2020, 01:50:38 pm »

Haven't seen a GSOA in a month either but the useless SOI are still in full bloom, when akka posted that GSS drops were increased a bit it was reasonable for the time/effort spent but now its just ridiculous, Even doubles/triples aren't near what a regular drop would have been a few years ago. But I know all nerfs are announced so its just some bad luck. haha
« Last Edit: February 09, 2020, 02:46:39 pm by neccos » Logged
Mattnaik

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2020, 06:18:04 am »

My hypothesis is they accidentally got deleted from the loot tables the same time the inks got deleted from all progression zones.

Hulkmad
spuddson

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2020, 08:55:43 am »

I got one in sleeper yesterday
RedDwarf

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2020, 08:57:18 am »

Not seen any gosa / gss since update either
None on DL or using triples

Had both over Xmas DL....
Either extreme bad RNG or something has broke the drop rate

Would be nice to see how many have dropped since update

Am not QQing, if bad RNG then fair enough, but does seem off to pre update

Red

Akkadius
Administrator
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2020, 01:22:14 pm »

My hypothesis is they accidentally got deleted from the loot tables the same time the inks got deleted from all progression zones.

This hypothesis would be correct; I had taken a second look through changes and saw that GSOA's were nuked accidentally, this is fixed with the code update and reboot

EZ Server GM
Mattnaik

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2020, 01:25:03 pm »

This hypothesis would be correct; I had taken a second look through changes and saw that GSOA's were nuked accidentally, this is fixed with the code update and reboot

Well I feel smart Smiley Thanks for looking into this Akka

Hulkmad
neccos

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2020, 05:30:08 pm »

Does that mean GSS will return also ? awesome to see new content but cock blocked to get in. Does it take dubs and trips to get back to what single used to be a few years ago if even that
« Last Edit: February 10, 2020, 10:19:02 pm by neccos » Logged
Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2020, 03:37:09 pm »

If it is that easy to delete something from loot tables...can we get those Stone of Impatience deleted as well?

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
Mersedez

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2020, 04:38:30 pm »

Does that mean GSS will return also ? awesome to see new content but cock blocked to get in. Does it take dubs and trips to get back to what single used to be a few years ago if even that

x2 I haven't seen one of those bad boys drop but at least the hammer components have been dropping at least 1 ever 30 hours of killing now
Loyal

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2020, 10:33:49 pm »

This might be the first time in the history of this server that someone posted that GSoA arent dropping and was actually right...lol

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6125
  • Latest: farrvva
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053
  • Online Today: 256