Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 13, 2024, 05:39:55 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Player Rules for Airplane  (Read 10065 times)
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2010, 11:46:18 am »

Players should play nice. You can get banned for something thats not even in the rules, if I decide you are being a jerk and interfering with others game play. Don't push the limits or you'll be banned.

That said, there are no written rules yet for airplane. I'll probably add some official rules soon.

For now I'd like people to stay off each others island.

Do not loot another guilds mob unless they told you that you can do so. If an item will rot, then too bad.

Do not engage a boss that is not yours, even if the guild that spawned it wiped out. There is a 1 hour depop timer, so give the time to re-engage it. If the time runs out and is about to depop, then too bad. Only attack mobs that your guild spawned.

I have idea how to fix the bug with the 3 islands in multiple instances being spawned. It has to do with globals controlling which islands (the npc thinks) is in use. I'll just have to add the instance ID to the qglobal name and that should solve things. Will need time to do it though, cause I work 6 nights a week for about 70 hrs total.

Hunter

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Gnaughty

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2010, 09:43:21 am »

Yup we know you work your ass off man and here we are having fun so don't worry about it .  I think most of us understand that you work hard and don't expect you to come home immediately to log in and start fixing stuff.  Thats like coming home from a job to start another job.  It would be nice if you had some help but oh well.  Have a nice day and hopefully stuff like this won't keep happening.

Poop
Fecs

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2010, 01:38:03 pm »

bump.

As much fun as it was to have an extra boss spawned on my head, then have the group that spawned the extra boss steal my boss also after wiping me, could people avoid doing things like that?

The accidental spawning I get, but the fact they purposely stole my boss after is pretty messed up.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2010, 01:40:01 pm by Fecs » Logged
Lexington

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2010, 02:20:56 pm »

your boss was stolen? i never saw a tell about this, tho i did arrive late. Perhaps speaking with the ppl when this happens so it can be fixed then- not just coming on the boards and posting.   

Gnaughty

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2010, 11:28:44 am »

bump.

As much fun as it was to have an extra boss spawned on my head, then have the group that spawned the extra boss steal my boss also after wiping me, could people avoid doing things like that?

The accidental spawning I get, but the fact they purposely stole my boss after is pretty messed up.
I'd say if that were true its a bannable offense, per the rules.

Do not loot another guilds mob unless they told you that you can do so. If an item will rot, then too bad.

Do not engage a boss that is not yours, even if the guild that spawned it wiped out. There is a 1 hour depop timer, so give the time to re-engage it. If the time runs out and is about to depop, then too bad. Only attack mobs that your guild spawned.

Poop
Scootz

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2010, 04:55:02 am »

For the record i read these posts, not the more recent ones, but the ones crab wrote, and I was in stitches.  I have never laughed harder over this game than that.  I understand the situation so it makes it easier to laugh, but Crab i gotta give it up to the " when asked to leave don't just hide in the corner" remark, classic.
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 05, 2010, 08:40:49 pm »

Players should play nice. You can get banned for something thats not even in the rules, if I decide you are being a jerk and interfering with others game play. Don't push the limits or you'll be banned.

That said, there are no written rules yet for airplane. I'll probably add some official rules soon.

For now I'd like people to stay off each others island.

I have idea how to fix the bug with the 3 islands in multiple instances being spawned. It has to do with globals controlling which islands (the npc thinks) is in use. I'll just have to add the instance ID to the qglobal name and that should solve things. Will need time to do it though, cause I work 6 nights a week for about 70 hrs total.

Hunter

Just want to bump this ....

Seems like people have a hard time understanding then they call you a child ... well I guess this child can read..

I had an issue tonight with a random person deciding to tell me PoA is open and can do what he wants.. I should get an instance.. if I want to kill the mobs..

/meh.

I got 4 screen shots..
I just sent it all to Hunter.. I tire of people just being rude 100%...

Fugitive "the apparent 10 year old"

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6125
  • Latest: farrvva
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988