Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 02:27:43 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7
Print
Author Topic: Halloween 2015 Live!  (Read 40084 times)
Akito1221

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: October 28, 2015, 06:33:08 pm »

If i keep the pulls around 20-30 i can keep killing. Not the best way to go but at least im able to kill.
huffdady

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 29, 2015, 12:12:12 am »

Once, you get your toons in 1 by 1.  You can take 1 group with you and kill pretty quickly.
In about 3 hours, I was able to get 1x AF, 2x MoF's, 1 Chill devil and a hand full of CT's. None of the CT's went any further than CT. 
Kruciel

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 29, 2015, 12:38:41 am »

You're only able to have a group in because it's 1 in the morning  Grin
Warbash

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 29, 2015, 11:07:20 am »

Hate,

Some zones are dbl loot some are not. like dranik is not tov is or is not, depends on who you ask.

Warbash and crew <Ancient Elites>
Blurring

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 29, 2015, 01:08:26 pm »

Once, you get your toons in 1 by 1.  You can take 1 group with you and kill pretty quickly.
In about 3 hours, I was able to get 1x AF, 2x MoF's, 1 Chill devil and a hand full of CT's. None of the CT's went any further than CT.  

I think it also depends on your general connection to the server. During prime time I see a lot of people are able to kill, albeit slowly, with a group. For me though it is completely impossible - with 1 group I will desync killing 1 mob at a time. When the server is running smooth my ping is 100+, so it takes less of a problem to push my clients over the edge. On my old connection, which was sub 30ms, I imagine I would be able to go fine during prime time with a group.

Blarr!
huffdady

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 29, 2015, 01:28:16 pm »

You're only able to have a group in because it's 1 in the morning  Grin

I started about 8:30 or 9:00 PM CST and went until about midnight.  There were some lag spikes but I just stopped killing for a couple of minutes and then moved on.
Expletus

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 29, 2015, 03:13:01 pm »

So dbl loot is enabled and most cant play at all. Yet those that can by some computer miracle are reaping benefits?

Keeze
warrior5

YAY

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 29, 2015, 03:36:53 pm »

I'm also confused how some are able to play. Every time I log in it's impossible to do anything.

GebbonEQ

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 29, 2015, 03:43:07 pm »

I run 18 but the lag is unplayable.  I reduced it to 8-10 by getting rid of my buffers and dead weight and lag is mostly gone with the occassional spike.  It's fixed by /q'ing the boxes with highest ping and relogging them for me.
Expletus

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 29, 2015, 03:51:20 pm »

I cant run a group. I can barely get 1 in. I have the herp!

Keeze
littlelongbeard

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 29, 2015, 04:54:12 pm »

I could barely get one toon on. Then when i did get the toon on I went into T8 thinking it was DBL and nope the nameds kept dropping one piece of gear so no DBL in T8 for me.

Tankbeard .... and many other bearded toons
Digz

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 29, 2015, 05:06:33 pm »

heh even solo xp runs in anguish is pretty much a chore at this point, its doable but takes twice as long to finish a run.

i personally wouldn't even be mad if dbl loot & Halloween was scraped until at least the weekend when aka can get his hands on things. until then its just encouraging people to bang their heads against the wall in order to get the most out of the Halloween event and dbl loot, not a fun experience.
WatchYouDie

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 29, 2015, 05:42:06 pm »

Hey hate,
I just wanted to say that though we may not seem like it, but we really do appreciate  all the effort you have put in to try and make this a great week. Even though we gripe about all the bull shit that is happening ... most of us know what is currently going on is something that you could not control. I just wanted to say sorry from all the assholes ... well most of them ... ya know it's that love hate relationship Tongue
« Last Edit: October 29, 2015, 05:45:27 pm by WatchYouDie » Logged
avadar

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 29, 2015, 07:41:51 pm »

hey guys harthek here - dont post much on forums but most of you know me.  over the last few weeks ive felt compelled to post something. theres three things i love most about EZ - 1) the devs who make this all possible. 2) the community, whom ive spent literally years of PT (starting in 09) with. 3) the actual game content.

since weve been having some server issues its turned into pages of forum filth, frustration, and WHINY BITCHES. I am not trying to be elitist, however when hate and akka say they will rectify and resolve the issues why must we whine so damn much?

so point 1 - thanks devs, they event is sacred to us all including u guys and i know you will do halloween 2015 justice.

point 2 - this community has always been solid. few bad apples here and there but we spend a lot of time together so lets enjoy it. my dad died young at 59 this labor day. it makes you put things into perspective - mostly to enjoy life and dont sweat the small stuff. some remember me as sant, i was a red barbarian that held "santa" events where i would help anyone who needed kt. ive given things away countless times, helped when i could, and always tried to fair trade. all i ever asked innreturn was to pay it forward. so ill take this time to shout out my friends and thank them for good times playing a game we love, with RNG we hate hehe.

Deamonwarrior, kiwis, wareash, rymo, kruciel, daira, krunkley, rent, krinkle, darpey, tankbeard, sudrx, maslow (rip), tereg, myrx, zexan, phoddi, moruk, dimur, fugitutive, fuzy, sonaspud, watchyou, hurty, woodee, chunka, arkain, momentum, warbash, grogan, mrkitty, kaidor, mixlor, fonwar, calley, blighton (rip), raygan, blarr, and so many others that i am forgetting on the fly, im sorry!!!

point 3 - the content. the content is hard, breaks you, gets easy, the breals you again when you grind it a million times. i love nothing more than to challenge myself with everything i do, can i grind somethingnfaster? more efficiently? can i get a server first? (no since my boy rymo is always ten steps ahead of me, love ya my japanese brother - thats so getting lost in translation.). so yes this yrs event has been pretty shitty with so much lag - however i dont have an insane computer or google fiber - but i took the lag figured out what i can and cant do, died a few times, desynch constantly, but i PLOW thru. my halloween lag fest challenge has turned into more than 350 boss kills including every boss downed. also content is more fun with friends - everyone loves to say THIS IS A BOX SERVER BE GONE - it takes connotation to new players that we just mindlessly grind by ourselves. one of my most glorious EZ moments was last year halloween, deamonwarrior and i worked one hell of a week, bit no AF pet for his zerk yet. so its like down to the last hour before reset on last day and we are just pulling everything so hard then boom diablo spawns an AF it was amazing. thanks for sharing that with me deamon, and grats on the pet we did it.

you may think of this as aggressive, or elitist or whatever. you may flame me hard you keyboard warriors, but please dont do it on boards as ill never read it only hear about it. send me a tell in game while i crunching hard making phat lewtzzzzz, heh but seriously i like human interaction and most likely youll find that i typically think with logic and reason. this game takes a lot of time and dedication, so please, whiney bitches, dont ruin my beloved community. when shits fucked up and the bosses are notified they will get to it, be grown and relax. they love the server just as much as us and will make it right, but not if we act so god damned entitled. sorry for the soap box, and i do love you all just figured some need to be told tom stop being little girls.

Harthek

ps sorry for the length i wouldnt even read this post myself! also sorry for the shitty grammer and no caps, im wirting this on a tablet, give me a fucking break!
« Last Edit: October 29, 2015, 08:36:47 pm by avadar » Logged
Kruciel

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 29, 2015, 08:58:41 pm »

no AF pet for his zerk yet

I hate to be the one to bring you this bad news: http://www.ezserverwiki.com/Talk:Angryface_(Halloween_Reward)

AF doesn't work on zerk epic  Sad
« Last Edit: October 29, 2015, 09:00:29 pm by Kruciel » Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6125
  • Latest: farrvva
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988