Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 07:16:25 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Parsing  (Read 3802 times)
Anuli

View Profile
« on: October 09, 2013, 01:17:55 pm »

Last night I decided to parse the difference between damage in my main group and damage using 18 dps class toons including pets. 600 second total time on the practice dummy both times, but my total damage went from 6.88 billion down to 4.5 billion... same amount of 0's with 12 extra toons also pressing my nuke button.

Do you guys think gamparse just cant handle it or maybe the client was spammed with too much stuff that it didnt put it all in the log file.. even per toon dps went down 100k or more each.

Maybe I should use a different program? (but i don't know which to use) or do it in groups of 3-6 and add them all up myself.
anrath

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2013, 04:10:38 pm »

What is your main group consist of...Tanks and healers?

Are you saying that a 6 group of tanks and healers is out damaging 18 group of dps class? I would assume your main group is better augged. More info needed.

Happyslappy-Warrior
Thewall-Pally
Healinman-Cleric
Creepingdeath-Necro
Anrath-Monk
Spinalbow-Ranger
Anuli

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2013, 10:43:24 pm »

My main group is out DPS'ing my main group +12 extra toons is what I am reading from the gamparse file. I attacked with main group for 10 minutes, then attacked with the same group and 12 extra toons and after 10 minutes had less total output. the only difference is that i buffed all 3 groups with Vamp Thunder tho idt that has any correlation to the problem.
Nexxel

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2013, 04:08:14 pm »

So what your saying is that when you attack with your main group of 6 toons your dps total was 6.88 billion but when you added 12 more toons (for a total of 18 toons all atacking) your total was 4.5 billion wich mean you had a net loss?  Undecided
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2013, 04:16:05 pm »

My main group is out DPS'ing my main group +12 extra toons is what I am reading from the gamparse file. I attacked with main group for 10 minutes, then attacked with the same group and 12 extra toons and after 10 minutes had less total output. the only difference is that i buffed all 3 groups with Vamp Thunder tho idt that has any correlation to the problem.

What is your groups' composition? If using magic based procs/spells (paladins, zerks, etc), that could attribute a decent bit to the total. AVT is ~125% spell damage increase (or base damage * 2.25). If you had UCv1 and AVT, that would be total of 425% spell damage increase (or base damage * 5.25). So ...yeah AVT with UCv1 would be nearly 43% increase.

Based on the numbers you gave, you are missing ~35% dps.

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2013, 07:56:56 pm »

Do you have all filters turned on for all toons or just the toon you are parsing with?

Anuli

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2013, 09:45:13 pm »

Nexxel, yes. lost DPS when I added 12 extra toons lol

Hate, My first group was Warrior, Pal (UW6 bow), cleric, monk aug 8's, bard, zerker.
the rest are 1 of literally every other class with all their pets out with the FB v2s and vamp thunder. all but 4 of them have UC (the pet classes) and 2 extra monks.

Xiggie, yes the only toon that had anything turned on was Anuli, everything on her was set to show and log=true. nobody else.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6126
  • Latest: Maww
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64989
  • Total Topics: 5054
  • Online Today: 243