Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 02, 2024, 12:07:40 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Casters Guild ERROR Please Help  (Read 4682 times)
Jayzar

View Profile
« on: February 20, 2012, 05:25:15 pm »

Well I have been doing the Casters Guild quest for my mage (Gnomercey) and i handed in almost everything had the quest almost completed needed to hand in Golden Efreeti boots and Greater Lightstone and 3 others and i handed in Greater Lightstone and the quest updated it said in the main chat box, then i handed in the Golden Efreeti boots and no quest update i was like ok? I went to my quest log and it says i havent handed in anything and reset me can i get some help please!!  Sad Sad Sad Cry Cry
« Last Edit: February 20, 2012, 05:33:43 pm by Jayzar » Logged
Jayzar

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2012, 05:57:37 pm »

any help Sad
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2012, 01:38:15 am »

(Immediate disclaimer: I am not accusing anyone of anything, I am just asking for the sake of speed and accuracy.)

Did you hand all of them in at once? It should have rejected the trade, but if not, accuracy is important. It's better to come clean and not have Hunter dump 30 minutes chasing down something that doesn't exist, than not and send the bossman on a wild goose chase.

Have you completed the quest since the first post?

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Jackal1950

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2012, 08:53:06 am »

also might note....."Fabled" does not work for turn ins , so if you did the boots with fabled, no update
Jayzar

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2012, 08:21:02 pm »

(Immediate disclaimer: I am not accusing anyone of anything, I am just asking for the sake of speed and accuracy.)

Did you hand all of them in at once? It should have rejected the trade, but if not, accuracy is important. It's better to come clean and not have Hunter dump 30 minutes chasing down something that doesn't exist, than not and send the bossman on a wild goose chase.

Have you completed the quest since the first post?

-Hate
I Handed them in 1 at a time if you read the first post i said i handed in 1 then the other and no i havent finished since first post :|
also might note....."Fabled" does not work for turn ins , so if you did the boots with fabled, no update
and no it wasnt fabled either
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6124
  • Latest: Havicck
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053