Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 06, 2024, 02:06:09 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: poisons?  (Read 4171 times)
pouncer

View Profile
« on: February 23, 2011, 01:12:07 pm »

Are poisons viable, are they affected by sorc charms, and is there a good walkthrough somewhere on how to make and use them?
Otaduke

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2011, 01:40:11 pm »

does not work as far as I know.
saiumi

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2011, 03:47:52 am »

So far all of the poisons that I have crafted and used work.  I am at a 250 poison crafting skill right now.  Now, higher end bosses tend to resist a lot. But if you are just out and leveling up, or looking for quick kills they do work.

Instructions on how to use your poisons:

1) Craft your poison with a Mortar and Pestal
2) Put completed Poison in a top level inventory slot
3) Right Click on poison.  (you will sit and apply and will either get a success or fail message)
4) Repeat any time you zone A single application of your poison will last the entire time you are in a zone.  You can apply 2 different poisons at a time. Most poisons only work with PIERCING weapons.

A lot of ingredients are drop only, but some are vendor purchased.  Your Advanced Vials are only crafted, so either be a gnome and tinker them or work on your pottery and be friendly with an enchanter.

Poisons fall into the Direct Damage spell category, the Damage over time(disease or poison)  category, or the stun category.  Some are Bane and only work on the specified species. Some have multiple effects.  They are affected by the Sorc charm.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2011, 03:50:11 am by saiumi » Logged

Serapha - Rogue
Thebone

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2011, 06:31:28 am »

Do you know which one are best on this server yet? Maybe we could get a poision that will be useful from t3 up....

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6124
  • Latest: Havicck
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053
  • Online Today: 211