Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 06, 2024, 06:57:45 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Rogue Epic's (lets talk about these things!)  (Read 11376 times)
keip

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2012, 09:03:05 am »

All of this is fine and well, but yall are only seeing it from top end rogue dps.  For those of us who don't have the high level strike augs and UC's having that extra proc could really help in working on getting to that high end.

I think the main thing i'm trying to point out is that other classes have clickable and proc'ing effects, so why don't rogues?

I dunno just my 2 cents.
Drezden

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2012, 09:23:10 am »

All of this is fine and well, but yall are only seeing it from top end rogue dps.  For those of us who don't have the high level strike augs and UC's having that extra proc could really help in working on getting to that high end.

I think the main thing i'm trying to point out is that other classes have clickable and proc'ing effects, so why don't rogues?

I dunno just my 2 cents.

Rogue epic has a very nice click. I just thought it put them on par, but seems not. I don't have any UC's or any aug's. I do it the hard way haha
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2012, 09:41:34 am »

Monks don't have proc effects except for augs and maybe 3.0 and below. I think the 3.0 has a right click proc buff but it lasts like 20 seconds and hardly adds to dps. I would be surprised if many people use it at all as it has a short duration and adds very very little to dps. Berzerkers do get a proc effect but they are still below monks and rogues on single targets. I think 115k vs 119k is very very comparable.

hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2012, 03:32:03 pm »

I dunno just my 2 cents.

Monks get click mend from 3.5+.
Berserkers get an AoE proc (which IS their damage).
Rangers get a click 4 target snare/DD from bow only.
Beastlords get a pet summon.

Rogues get a click that adds a shit ton to backstab. 300-400k is not uncommon. When you include cooldown, that is ~20k - ~26k DPS (assuming use every 15 seconds).

That 300-400k is WITHOUT augs.

In low ends keip, rogues are the BEST off.

I think maybe the rogue MIGHT be able to make use of a poison vial buff (to randomly proc a lingering type of poison). However, that is not something I'm overly worried about. 4k DPS is really a wash in my opinion at the moment.

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Tornasu

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2012, 06:20:56 am »

Wow I didnt realize the rouges 4.0+ was that powerful, now if we could only have the stam to use it every cooldown nudge nudge timeless invigor Cheesy
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6124
  • Latest: Havicck
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053
  • Online Today: 211