Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 01:10:48 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Insane goblin pet  (Read 5492 times)
shawnluc

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2020, 01:18:45 am »

These are not even needed (for anyone other than tank/knight classes) until t10. If someone is just starting out by halloween, or when they enable halloween event, can get one easily. This is kinda silly imo

Im sorry I did not follow you there, what was silly about starting a conversation about the cost of a specific item? I would also counter that the additional hp and mitigation provided by the pet specifically early on in the lower tiersof the game ,were it easily adds 2x 3x or more hp to your tank.  Would be of extreme value and that  the pet buff actually begins to lose value in the top tiers as the hp part of the buff is barely passing a single gear piece.( Yes it does add significantly to the mitigation needed in the top tiers, but im speaking of the 'value' of the complete IG pet buff and sooner is certainly better then later on a progression timeline.

The topic it self isn't silly.  The fact that you have SO much opportunity through the year to get it for free, hence the thread is kinda pointless. In lower tiers the mitigation you get from the self-buffs is proficient to tank the content. HECK with the super buffs being pumped out of Nexus every hour is enough to be a leg up to ANY new player w/o ANY mitigation!

Have you even read what i posted orthanos? Or just see a opportunity to try and sound smart? Idc about how strong it is and the fact you keep saying how often it can be obtained for free just proves my point it should be lowered. 200 credits just seems excessive for something thats free and as you say "not really needed"

In my experience if you keep pushing, all your gonna achieve is that they will remove the thing from the credit vendor all together...

Tobin
Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2020, 11:57:06 am »

Maybe the easiest way to stop the butt hurt is just to remove it off the vendor so you stop getting your panties in such a bunch. Wink

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
Finkleton

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2020, 01:55:14 pm »

Maybe the easiest way to stop the butt hurt is just to remove it off the vendor so you stop getting your panties in such a bunch. Wink

Butt hurt is every time you see me or my guild post or progress. Im simply trying to suggest an item thats way overpriced be dropped on price so maybe people would actually consider it. But hey, just take it off. Not like anyones actually buying it.
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64994
  • Total Topics: 5054
  • Online Today: 174
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)