Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 19, 2024, 01:20:30 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: New spell levels for 70+  (Read 3801 times)
Dinadas

View Profile
« on: July 13, 2013, 11:29:04 pm »

Now that levels are requires for different tiers, can the spells be changed to require those levels instead of 70. Whatever tier it drops in associated level becomes the new required.  Will just make the right click menu easier to sort, and feels more polished now that everything ties to levels.
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2013, 11:59:32 pm »

Now that levels are requires for different tiers, can the spells be changed to require those levels instead of 70. Whatever tier it drops in associated level becomes the new required.  Will just make the right click menu easier to sort, and feels more polished now that everything ties to levels.

Possibly. Hunter mentioned this to me a few months back. It's just a slow process that I've not cared (or had time) to do yet.

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Zartaxis

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2013, 12:08:18 pm »

I wouldn't mind doing the legwork of changing the spell levels to be based on the tiers.
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2013, 01:28:58 pm »

I wouldn't mind doing the legwork of changing the spell levels to be based on the tiers.

That being the case, you are welcome to do so. The list of spells by tier are on the Spell Recipes bit to the left. Once you finish it (or a large portion), send over the changes and I'll double check. :-D

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6126
  • Latest: Maww
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64993