Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 05, 2024, 03:56:18 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Print
Author Topic: Mase - Ks in Sebilis - 1.17.11  (Read 24241 times)
Mase Windu

"The answer is in the question." ― Mace Windu

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: January 18, 2011, 03:54:58 pm »

Wait you talking about me xxblitzkriegxx?

WT...?
lerxst2112

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 18, 2011, 03:55:21 pm »

This just got good. Two people calling each other liars, one pulling out the "go back to WoW" card. Then Salvashun (who just learned how to make a new thread earlier today!) pulls out the conspiracy card and tries to pull Balthor into it.

/popcorn

If he continues to learn at this exponential rate the "too dumb to mq2" defense might not hold up.
chunkumss

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 18, 2011, 03:57:41 pm »

this is unrelated to this thread, but how do i start a new post?

Too good to get buried or edited.
Drezden

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 18, 2011, 04:03:52 pm »

hey drezden, rewatch the fraps solbash posted on thread Train/ks compile pt.1, at 17-52 secs, see if he isnt in group with mase would you?

You got me,you sent me on a 'Where in the world is balthor" run ! I went frame by frame ! I did see a RIP guild member,but hell those guys will invite anyone !
Aname
« Reply #49 on: January 18, 2011, 04:04:39 pm »

I just buy my FG/CG stuff..but I'm just lazy when it comes to camps haha! but I will farm the hell outta some stones!

Ditto.  Once in awhile I will camp the easier drops but I won't go near LGuk or Sebilis.  Too much drama.

Salvashun, thanks for the laugh.   Cheesy
funkinmofo

Nerf Whiners

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 18, 2011, 04:08:14 pm »

I just buy my FG/CG stuff..but I'm just lazy when it comes to camps haha! but I will farm the hell outta some stones!

Ditto.  Once in awhile I will camp the easier drops but I won't go near LGuk or Sebilis.  Too much drama.

Salvashun, thanks for the laugh.   Cheesy

And every now and then a friendly little guildy gives ya those nasty little items from guk and sebilis cause i know you and term both hate those places Tongue

Aname
« Reply #51 on: January 18, 2011, 04:11:33 pm »

And every now and then a friendly little guildy gives ya those nasty little items from guk and sebilis cause i know you and term both hate those places Tongue

Yes!  Every once in awhile (twice now if I'm correct) our cute guildy hands over some items to Term and I and won't take plat for them.  Cute and generous!  Take notice girls!   Grin
Aname
« Reply #52 on: January 18, 2011, 04:19:02 pm »

lmao,  when i learn how to do something i try my best to keep it with me. yea yea yea so i didnt know how to start a new thread till last ngiht, big deal, first time i have ever used a forum regarding a game i played, let alone felt the compulsion to post a comment

I was laughing at you.... well, maybe I was.  But it was in a nice way.   Grin
Drezden

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 18, 2011, 04:28:02 pm »

I'm so confused now ! Would you guys quit posting so i can go play !
Solbash

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 18, 2011, 04:28:26 pm »

no im not tryin to pull balthor into a conspiracy or n e thing, meant those comments for solbash, i fixed them now, they should be both coherent and aimed at the proper parties. im just stating what i saw on what he posted, hell you can see it for yourself man, not like im posting fraps or ss's or n e thing, was just a simple question is all, since solbash seems to never do n e thing wrong, was just wondering why he would post a fraps with him playing with someone (mase win-duche) who doesnt abide by the rules when he soo clearly stated that my guild was as guilty as i supposedly was you know, its just nice to see he keeps as bad of company as he accuses everyone else of.. sometimes you cant help the actions of other, and it doesnt nessecarily mean guilty by association, and after this Blunder of yours i hope you take this message to heart, what if we all just started baggin on you cuase you got a fraps of Yourself grouping with Mase, now how would that be fair?? it wouldnt be now would it, just like your comments on that whole thread about me bro.. turn about is fair play, and if your silly enough to dig you own pit, dont get upset when someone meanders by n kicks alittle dirt on you..
WTF is this guy smoking? Get on the right topic if your gonna try to flame.
Ragekat

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 18, 2011, 04:33:03 pm »

Read the Topic Subject. thanks.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6124
  • Latest: Havicck