Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 10, 2024, 03:34:15 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: BEWARE THE KSER  (Read 6169 times)
sh133y

View Profile
« on: January 06, 2011, 03:23:32 pm »

Everyone should beware Gnow from Gnomeland Security... He is a KSer and when I confronted him he tried saying that he didnt see me... I had been there 45 minutes before him and I dont know how you see a froglok with a shiny 2.0 sitting 5 feet away.  He just ran into my camp and took my mob while I was clearing other mobs nearby.  Just forewarning to all you other people who respect camps like normal people. This guy didnt even care that he KS'd... He just tried playing it off.

Forewarning folks..
Lintrix

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2011, 03:39:56 pm »

What zone were you guys in and what mob is in question?

This may be hard to believe but sometimes two people really don't see each other in the same zone, even if they're standing next to each other due to a bug. 
Chubb

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2011, 03:42:26 pm »

it was crushbone, right next to the orc trainer. Don't know how you cant see someone sitting right next to spawn...
Balthor2
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2011, 03:47:15 pm »

Depends on what you mean by clearing near by mobs. If you ran over to wack Dvinn you lost claim to the camp. If you are bored and killing the other orcs on top of the hill then the other person is in the wrong.
Teehee

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2011, 04:32:08 pm »

If you are standing right next to the spawn and in crushbone then how did you not kill the mob as soon as it popped. Should have been a one hit kill.
Lintrix

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2011, 04:43:19 pm »

He just ran into my camp and took my mob while I was clearing other mobs nearby.

Not trying to discredit you or anything, but what were you clearing nearby and what was the purpose when you're camping one specific spawn?
Chubb

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2011, 05:36:21 pm »

no. that guy was in the wrong the first guy was on top of the hill. Doesnt matter if he didn't attack right away he still has 5 mins. the dude ran up and ks'd.
anyways..... point of the post: watch out for gnow
sh133y

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2011, 05:46:26 pm »

lol i dont know if you understand how camp rules work or if you have played eq long but if your standing in the vicinty before other people its your camp... just because your not standing right on the mob doesnt mean you lose the camp... if im in a spot clearing nearby mobs its still my camp.  theres only one reason why someone would be in a certain area where a quest item drops and thats to camp that item... l2play.. only reason i would lose camp would be if i was afk when mob spawned... you cant afk camp a mob...
sh133y

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2011, 05:48:33 pm »

oh and i was just clearing the nearby orc centurions. i didnt run away from camp at all.. i was on the bluff camping shiny brass shield... i was probably 2 feet away from the quest mob. the KSer just knew the exact location so he was standing right where it spawned... he was there for 2-5 minutes while i was there for over 40 minutes. its clear it was my camp
Lucadian

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2011, 07:11:25 pm »

Not trying to smear anyone's reputation too much, but I have noticed a lot of this behavior coming from Gnomeland Security. I do not know if this is because the people I have run into are the same person just on multiple boxes, or if they truly just recruit people who do not respect the rules of the server.

Message to the Guild Leader: Pay attention to who you invite and what they do. Seriously. Otherwise Lightblade might /ignore you're whole guild!!! Tongue

Quote from: Hunter link=topic=2665.msg35063#msg35063 [/quote

You need to have a higher post count like Xiggie or Fugitive.
JDFriend

Older i get the less i care to understand

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2011, 07:42:49 pm »

Not trying to smear anyone's reputation too much, but I have noticed a lot of this behavior coming from Gnomeland Security. I do not know if this is because the people I have run into are the same person just on multiple boxes, or if they truly just recruit people who do not respect the rules of the server.

Message to the Guild Leader: Pay attention to who you invite and what they do. Seriously. Otherwise Lightblade might /ignore you're whole guild!!! Tongue

Had to laugh at this as I am Lightblade!! Kudos ^.^ Lucidian. Glad i made an impression on you, im sure its more then can be said  for you.

And I'd like to defend myself, on said day i was auctioning items in qvic. Lucidian, If you were offered 145k on an item and cleared to ent in qvic sat waiting for the person for 15min only to find out from another guild that said person logged out his alt and was in tells with them asking if i knew about it and thought it was funny to piss you off and make you do all that work...  wouldn't you ignore their entire guild when the leader himself thought it was awesome and endorses his guildies actions?

Im not a retarded kid, i dont get high all day dreaming of awesome ways to piss people off! That being said ill call the punk bishes out everytime i see em do stupid stuff! Some morons should have been aborted apparently.

Lucadian

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2011, 08:45:52 pm »

Haha. I was giving you a hard time. Tongue

But seriously, Gnomeland Security needs to trim the family tree.

Quote from: Hunter link=topic=2665.msg35063#msg35063 [/quote

You need to have a higher post count like Xiggie or Fugitive.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6125
  • Latest: farrvva
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053
  • Online Today: 171