Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 10, 2024, 02:03:31 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Poll
Question: What should we do about Ihug?
Nothing - He's a great asset to our community
Suspend - At least before banning him
Ban - He's had enough warning, time for ban

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Print
Author Topic: Ban Ihug?  (Read 23016 times)
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« on: July 29, 2010, 10:24:26 am »

I've had enough emails about Ihug with videos and screenshots of him making trains, kill stealing, etc. Time for the community to vote on his future.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
sohami

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2010, 10:46:19 am »

I've seen him at least once every couple times I play. I haven't ran into any of his misfortune, though, so I could be being too light on him... but If I were in his position I would feel a suspend would straighten me out.
Gnaughty

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2010, 10:46:33 am »

Yeah I was wondering when the hammer would come down on this guy.  There are a few others but honestly think this guy is the worst at treating people badly, judging by the ooc everynight of people complaining about him.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2010, 10:57:30 am by Gnaughty » Logged

Poop
Crabthewall

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2010, 11:04:57 am »

Yeah I was wondering when the hammer would come down on this guy.  There are a few others but honestly think this guy is the worst at treating people badly, judging by the ooc everynight of people complaining about him.

Agreed.
Loyal

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2010, 11:26:11 am »

To bad we cant just vote him into exhile. Delevel him to 1 and delete all his gear and inventory, remove his aa's and disable him from being able to group or be guilded. Then he can live out his days as a begger.

ieawenpo

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2010, 11:45:49 am »

This is my thoughts as well.
I havent personally experienced it, but, the nonsense in ooc is bad fellowship at least once every other day.

If he has legitimately been warned, then yes, ban.
If hasnt been warned, give him a chance to clean up.
Razormaw

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2010, 12:28:19 pm »

I'm not sure how much warning he's been given by the GM staff, but I'm a firm proponent of warning before banning. No matter how much of a douchebag the person is.

Sometimes people just figure an Emu server means nobody will enforce any rules, and a firm smack upside the head makes them wise up.

Other times it just makes them act out their douchebaggery in a more subtle manner.

Razormaw the Leaping Lizard - 70 2x 3.0 Monk
Razamataz - 70 3.0 Mage
Razin Bran the Cereal Killer - 70 2.0 Paladin
<Baked Potato>
kaizen

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2010, 12:38:27 pm »

i think he has been given ample warning by everyone and their mom..
ban him
Murrjok
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2010, 01:30:18 pm »

Normaly i dont step in and want people banned unless i know for 100% fact i think they need it. And his constant troubles causes in LDoN 6 are becoming more then annoying. To the point i made a nice story about it. I finaly got to duel him, and won. Paladin > Warrior muhahaha! Im satisfied in my own respect.
Chubb

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2010, 01:40:25 pm »

Paladin > Warrior

/cry sad but true
Tuomo

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2010, 02:07:45 pm »

Big surprise... Was in LDoN6 about a minute ago and Ihug crashed the zone with a massive train. I'd like to see him banned.
Loyal

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2010, 02:12:43 pm »

Big surprise... Was in LDoN6 about a minute ago and Ihug crashed the zone with a massive train. I'd like to see him banned.

Do you Blame him? Hes enjoying his final supper. You dont see inmates on deathrow ask for macaroni and cheese right before they get banned.

Edit: Looks like someone thinks hes a great asset to the community - or else he has found the thread himself Tongue
« Last Edit: July 29, 2010, 02:14:36 pm by Mayo Deftinwolf » Logged

Mirielle
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2010, 02:15:19 pm »

If there are emails, screenshots and videos on the matter showing his offences, why is there a discussion on this?

The rules are clear (as are the consequences).
Murrjok
« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2010, 02:18:41 pm »

Yeah i was there when he crashed it .... looting a corpse ... while it had a charm upgrade on it ... slowly watching lag bar go down. .....
swamphy

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2010, 02:22:52 pm »

I finaly got to duel him, and won. Paladin > Warrior muhahaha! Im satisfied in my own respect.

The fact that he was sport enough to take on the duel tells me there may be a chance of reform.

By strict rights, he should be banned. However, without mercy, Justice is cruel.

If he has not been warned/suspended in the past, it would be kind of hunter to offer a suspension followed by a ZERO tolerance policy for this person. If he's been warned by GM's, toss him like last year's Easter eggs.

My 2¢

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6125
  • Latest: farrvva
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053