Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 10, 2024, 06:37:01 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Poll
Question: What should we do about Ihug?
Nothing - He's a great asset to our community
Suspend - At least before banning him
Ban - He's had enough warning, time for ban

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Print
Author Topic: Ban Ihug?  (Read 23022 times)
Murrjok
« Reply #45 on: July 30, 2010, 07:42:14 am »

Someone who trains from Chaos to Balrog is im sure in complete control of there actions. Is well aware that will crash the zone as a warrior. And a tad beyond the limit of trains. yes i train from time to time, most people do. i try and keep mine in perspective. Around 10, i dont count my mobs when i train but 10 mobs is around an area of what i normaly pull, a room a 2. But i would never train from Chaos to Balrog or something like that even if there was a all trains allowed there anyway due to the sheer fact im forced to kill 1 at a time as a paladin.

My Reason for wanting him banned is Basicly Griefing in a way for crashing zones. Everytime Ihug is in there it takes him less then 5 mins to crash it.
kaizen

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 30, 2010, 08:22:47 am »

IP BAN.. please do it before the weekend starts

i really don't want to see this guy in ldon this weekend
DBrackish

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 30, 2010, 08:26:18 am »

Nothing new with this post, just adding my encounter with Ihug while camping pages in LDoN. My brother was on his bst with me on my cleric, we were trying to get my 2.0. My brother sets up in the room with the named spawn, Ihug runs in, stands on the spawn point and proceeds to KS the mob when it spawns and leaves. Before leaving, he says, "THANK YOU COME AGAIN" and runs out. This guy needs to be banned for repeatedly breaking the rules, feigning ignorance doesn't make what you do any better.
Thyl

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 30, 2010, 08:27:53 am »

iHug is simply a product of a culture that has developed on this server. 

Well then things have really gone down the toilet. Wether multiple people play him or not someone really f-ed up and maybe multiple people will pay for it. There is an individual playing on the server who harasses other people and has no problem with ruining their experience.

I would say suspension instead of ban if it was maybe just one or two incidents. But this guy is doing this all the time and despite numerous player warnings he still does it. Even more than just ignoring the warnings he acts like a jackass to people in say and ooc about his actions.

A couple of people want leniency because of stupid things like it's a free server or he didn't know that rules were seriously policed on the server. Both of which just mean hes fine taking advantage of people and acting like an a-hole when given the option. So this isn't someone I would really miss or feel got screwed got by not knowing a rule.

Thyl - Warrior                Hiryu - Ranger
Turbulance - Rogue       Opmeter - Paladin
Epox - Druid                  Traximus - Paladin
Tecon - Enchanter
Atmax - Wixxor
Erigark - Cleric
Phasin - Mage
sohami

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 30, 2010, 08:37:14 am »

I went from "Give him another chance" to

"Ban that fucker" by the end of reading this thread.
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 30, 2010, 08:58:00 am »

Ihug has been banned!

He has harassed (trained, ks, etc) many people in many zones. He does this knowing the rules. Everyone has asked him to stop, yet he continues. A lot of people have posted screen shots and stories about Ihug. The people have spoken, and have voted for a ban.

Yes, you can and will be banned if the majority of players don't like you, cause if you create a negative atmosphere here, then your just not welcome to play here anymore.

Are there any other players that we all don't like? I could set up another vote later for fun, maybe starting with Budzwar since he is a big drama queen. That'd be for another day though.

Enjoy!

Hunter

Hunter - EZ Server GM
DBrackish

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 30, 2010, 09:02:26 am »

Ihug has been banned!

He has harassed (trained, ks, etc) many people in many zones. He does this knowing the rules. Everyone has asked him to stop, yet he continues. A lot of people have posted screen shots and stories about Ihug. The people have spoken, and have voted for a ban.

Yes, you can and will be banned if the majority of players don't like you, cause if you create a negative atmosphere here, then your just not welcome to play here anymore.

Are there any other players that we all don't like? I could set up another vote later for fun, maybe starting with Budzwar since he is a big drama queen. That'd be for another day though.

Enjoy!

Hunter

Hunter is the bringer of great justice!
sohami

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 30, 2010, 09:17:30 am »

rofl
Gnaughty

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 30, 2010, 09:25:09 am »

Omg I bow to you Hunter.

Poop
swamphy

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 30, 2010, 09:58:08 am »

Ditto to the last 4 posts... well played.

(...and Rystan, Here's your sign)

Chubb

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 30, 2010, 10:32:42 am »

aww.. lol
 burn!
Warriorstack

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 30, 2010, 10:56:33 am »

in one voice the people cried out Hunter the Hero!

I've been watching this thread from a distance, for good reason. It's like a hornets nest full of chainsaws and salty baby tears.
SinjynWake
« Reply #57 on: July 30, 2010, 11:25:35 am »

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6125
  • Latest: farrvva
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988