Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 05, 2024, 10:03:10 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Spell Haste  (Read 7206 times)
Lexington

View Profile
« on: August 11, 2010, 11:05:42 am »

I, like many others here, have a buff bot enchanter 3.0'd- tho tbh the 3.0 buff is a pain cuz of short duration. it is 25% more haste but the ancient: buffs last so long they're the way to go. Also- spell haste, does it not work? i see my casting bar starts shorter but the spell doesn't fire off whe nit reaches the end, it's like it's pretending to be shorter cast time then just reverts back and is like haha u r noob.
any idea if spell haste is working as intended? i know the cleric spell haste buff works fine- but enchanter's 3.0 and/or the ancient: spell haste- don't work.
Anyone else noticed this?

swamphy

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2010, 11:14:12 am »

It's one of those annoying things that seems to be ignored.

Much like the monk epic 3.0, it has never worked right (flying kick damage still broken), but we have 4.0's now without fixing the 3.0's. It's almost like the government is running things ;p

Don't get me wrong. I enjoy and support the server. But would be nice to have spell haste fixed.
Gantrathor

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2010, 09:49:32 am »

I'm pretty sure the short duration of the enchanter 3.0 buff is deliberate.  It was designed to make enchanters desireable in a group.  A long duration buff would lead to:  Load enchanter, cast buff, log off enchanter.  It didn't really work out though since no one seems to include the enchanter in their group over an additional DPS.  Even if the dps is lower (and I've never done the parse, or even the math on it), I'd probably still go with the extra dps over the chanter because I don't like to have to constantly buff my toons for every fight.
Thyl

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2010, 10:02:11 am »

Spell haste buff has been broking since it was put in.

Other enchanter spells are still pretty nice though, especially Ancient Vampiric Thunder.

I agree it's not really necessary to put them in the group.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2010, 10:48:30 am by Thyl » Logged

Thyl - Warrior                Hiryu - Ranger
Turbulance - Rogue       Opmeter - Paladin
Epox - Druid                  Traximus - Paladin
Tecon - Enchanter
Atmax - Wixxor
Erigark - Cleric
Phasin - Mage
Lexington

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2010, 10:41:03 am »

yes i agree, chanter ancient spells are the way to go.  just baffels me how the cleric spell haste spell works and none of the chanter haste spells  work heh

Balthor2
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2010, 01:07:20 pm »

Its annoyed me to no end, probably because its an issue thats been brought up over and over and never received a reply.
If it cant be fixed, wont be fixed for some reason or just isnt important in the eyes of Hunter a quick 1 line post would end all talk on the topic.
"I know, sorry."
"Not going to fix it as its not important."
Any response really.
Murrjok
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2010, 03:36:14 pm »

Um whats wrong with ENC ancient spell haste? im on SoD and it works fine.
Lexington

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2010, 06:39:44 pm »

im on sod as well, when any of my toons has this buff on, the spell casting bar will complete but the spell won't land, still takes normal casting time, even tho the casting bar will poof, you'll notice all spell gems remained blur'd out and if you move until the spell actually does fire off (depening on spell can be anywhere from .5 seconds to 6 seconds) you'll interrupt yourself

Thyl

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2010, 06:54:23 pm »

im on sod as well, when any of my toons has this buff on, the spell casting bar will complete but the spell won't land, still takes normal casting time, even tho the casting bar will poof, you'll notice all spell gems remained blur'd out and if you move until the spell actually does fire off (depening on spell can be anywhere from .5 seconds to 6 seconds) you'll interrupt yourself

Basically it's Ancient Cast Bar Animation Haste.

Thyl - Warrior                Hiryu - Ranger
Turbulance - Rogue       Opmeter - Paladin
Epox - Druid                  Traximus - Paladin
Tecon - Enchanter
Atmax - Wixxor
Erigark - Cleric
Phasin - Mage
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats