Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 07:06:07 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 49
Print
Author Topic: Screenshots of People Who Need to be Banned - POST HERE  (Read 347565 times)
Follow Me

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2010, 10:20:06 am »

stop posting this stuff please.  he's probably enjoying the exposure
Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2010, 10:43:31 am »

Maybe, but its the point of the thread. To point out people. And the attention they recieve is.. well.... usually banning *shrug*

shea851

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2010, 05:44:24 am »

The name 'Nipple' offends you enough to suggest that person should be banned?  Really?

Bavarian
PORTIS

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2010, 09:25:11 am »

Well I was banned but its fixed and i am fine with that. Hunter kindly allowed me a name change to, well a prefered name really "Portis". When I started here temporarily from p1999 it was just a bit of fun. I didnt intend staying and came with several folk who have all gone back. I, on the other hand, Love it here and intend on staying till the bitter end. Great folk, great concept, I could not be happier. When I began here the name nipple was the first thing that cropped into my head. It didnt matter, now that it does and I have the name I used for the past 10 years in reputable highend guilds I am happy.

Additionally its a little worse, my entire name was "Nipple Tweek" which I would say is reasonably sexual and not suitable, I just didnt have my clever hat on at the time.

I was dealt with very fairly and am happy with my new name.
Lodar

Booyah!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2010, 10:08:51 am »

When I began here the name nipple was the first thing that cropped into my head.

Lodar - 70 Cleric
Genelor - 70 Warrior
Shoo - 70 Mage
Sinluyen - 70 Wizard
Capt - 70 Rogue
Shaa - 70 Ranger
Hopeless - 1 Paladin

"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uh, some people out there in our nation don't have maps and, uh, I believe that our, uh, education like such as in South Africa and, uh, the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and, I believe that they should, our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., uh, or, uh, should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries, so we will be able to build up our future, for our children"
PORTIS

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2010, 10:26:30 am »

Lodar

Booyah!

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 28, 2010, 06:17:03 pm »

Lodar - 70 Cleric
Genelor - 70 Warrior
Shoo - 70 Mage
Sinluyen - 70 Wizard
Capt - 70 Rogue
Shaa - 70 Ranger
Hopeless - 1 Paladin

"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uh, some people out there in our nation don't have maps and, uh, I believe that our, uh, education like such as in South Africa and, uh, the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and, I believe that they should, our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., uh, or, uh, should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries, so we will be able to build up our future, for our children"
titanmaster

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 28, 2010, 06:46:48 pm »

Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 05, 2010, 08:04:32 pm »

Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 05, 2010, 08:05:34 pm »

shea851

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2010, 11:41:47 pm »

poon   /pun/  Show Spelled[poon]  Show IPA
–noun
1. any of several East Indian trees of the genus Calophyllum,  that yield a light, hard wood used for masts, spars, etc.
2. the wood of these trees.

So if I made a char named Eastindiantreechaser, you'd post me here?

*edit: just to clarify, poonchaser is not me and i don't know him/her
« Last Edit: May 06, 2010, 12:42:21 am by shea851 » Logged

Bavarian
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 06, 2010, 12:14:30 am »

poon   /pun/  Show Spelled[poon]  Show IPA
–noun
1. any of several East Indian trees of the genus Calophyllum,  that yield a light, hard wood used for masts, spars, etc.
2. the wood of these trees.

So if I made a char named Eastindiantreechaser, you'd post me here?

If you really think that is the real meaning behind the name then you could use a good dose of common sense. It is prolly something more like this:

PoonChaser    

1. Someone who chases poon, A straight male.
2. A vulgar name for a straight male who is extreamly insecure about his manhood.
1. Look at that guy chase that poon.

shea851

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 06, 2010, 12:30:19 am »

Yeah, maybe if you look it up at urbandictionary.com

And if we went off that.  We'd have to ban Reed.  Here's an actual definition of Reed off UD.

Reed-

A maga-Ginger.  One who gains Ginger abilities in the night.  Strongest during a full moon. A Reed can get sun burn from the moon on cloudy nights.

Bavarian
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 06, 2010, 01:08:46 am »

No but we use common sense. Common sense tells us that that is not the common or even relatively known definition of Reed. However, commons sense also tells us, that the reference I gave for defining poonchaser is commonly accepted as the definition. Whereas the definition you gave is unknown until someone pulls an obscure reference from underneath the internet.

As for defining Reed, there are several definitions and you chose one of the ones that is least common and least known. What I am trying to say is you actually looked for a way to find a poor definition of reed, whereas it does not take really any effort at all to find the poor meaning behind poonchaser.

shea851

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 06, 2010, 01:39:32 am »

that the reference I gave for defining poonchaser is commonly accepted as the definition

Can you please provide a reference?

As for defining Reed, there are several definitions and you chose one of the ones that is least common and least known.

Exactly.  That's what you're doing for poon.  Go to dictionary.com and you'll find the first and only definition for the word "poon" is stated above.  You'd have to go dig deep in the internet to find a definition that says otherwise.  Which is what I did for "reed" to prove a point.

Bavarian
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 49
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6126
  • Latest: Maww
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64992
  • Total Topics: 5054