Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 12:57:15 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10
Print
Author Topic: Ways to help you box.  (Read 106587 times)
barrettd04

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: July 15, 2011, 11:32:05 pm »

Alternatively you could purchase ISboxer which allows you to do all the commands you're trying to figure out.  It also seems to be allowed here whereas MQ2 other than /stick and map is not.   Not sure why, as when the question is brought up as to why one is allowed and not the other, it seems no one has the answer.  So I say, do what you will, just don't get caught if you're breaking the rules. 

garybusey - warrior
umadd - pally
wayfaerer - pewpew
rondonald - cleric
obzen - monk
dongus - zerker
dorfkus - pally
ultrabeard - zerker
dopesmoke - drood
djenty - chanter
funkinmofo

Nerf Whiners

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: July 16, 2011, 12:22:35 am »

Alternatively you could purchase ISboxer which allows you to do all the commands you're trying to figure out.  It also seems to be allowed here whereas MQ2 other than /stick and map is not.   Not sure why, as when the question is brought up as to why one is allowed and not the other, it seems no one has the answer.  So I say, do what you will, just don't get caught if you're breaking the rules. 

There is no automation ability with ISboxer. But with MQ2 there is the possiblity of automating commands. Thats why MQ2 use is limited to map and /stick.

alrazor

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: July 16, 2011, 03:52:50 am »

HI all,

I see, I better stick to MQ2 where I can only use stick and map, rather than using other (not allowed) command and be banned of this server.

Bye,
Alrazor
barrettd04

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: July 16, 2011, 04:53:08 am »

There is no automation ability with ISboxer. But with MQ2 there is the possiblity of automating commands. Thats why MQ2 use is limited to map and /stick.

Ah, I thought I read a post on here from someone using ISboxer claiming to be able to use hotkeys to get his other toons to attack from his main.  Maybe I was mistaken.

garybusey - warrior
umadd - pally
wayfaerer - pewpew
rondonald - cleric
obzen - monk
dongus - zerker
dorfkus - pally
ultrabeard - zerker
dopesmoke - drood
djenty - chanter
funkinmofo

Nerf Whiners

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: July 16, 2011, 05:13:49 am »

Ah, I thought I read a post on here from someone using ISboxer claiming to be able to use hotkeys to get his other toons to attack from his main.  Maybe I was mistaken.

Yes with ISBoxer you can parse commands to other windows. You make custom hotbars in the ISBoxer. Basically you make a hotbar in ISboxer from the hotbar keys from your toons in game hotbars. So you can click an ISBoxer hotbar key and the toon associated with it presses one of their hotbar keys.

alrazor

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: September 07, 2011, 08:39:16 am »

Hi guys,

I have another question on the use of MQ2.  I's already clear that only the STICK and MAP command can be used on EZ.

I use of course the stick-command for multiboxing with my 5 chars and this works just fine  Cheesy    But, what can the map-fuction really do ?  I see in the map in EQ that the positions of mobs and bosses are mentionned, but is this information that MQ2 brings with it or is this standard to EQ-map-info ?  Is this is realy standard-mapinfo, so I guess I haven't used the map-advantanges till now.

Can anyone clear this out of me ?  (I looked already in wikipedia, but's too technical of me  Grin)

Kind regards,
Alrazor  - EZ ROCKS
Appren

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: September 07, 2011, 08:57:30 am »

MQ2 shows you all mobs on map etc, and players (a bit laggy for players information often). Useful for seeing what mobs are up, finding froglog forager etc etc.  The information on mobs/bosses in standard EQ maps are just placed there by players, and does not show if the mobs are actually spawned and alive, MQ2 does show this.

Appwar - 4.0 WAR
Appren - 3.0 SK
Gnoheal - 4.0 CLR
Apptwo - 4.0 MAG
Appthree 3.0 PAL
Corvac 4.0 PAL
and more...
Oilman

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: September 07, 2011, 09:19:41 am »

People use the /highlight NPC command  this will Highlight every live mob in the Zone. Anything that pops after that will show up in the color of what it cons to you. It makes easy when you are looking  to see if Tiki's have popped.

There are other map command but I am not sure what are ATM.
alrazor

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: September 07, 2011, 09:25:16 am »

Hi,
Thanks for the feedback, it's quit what I expected.
I will try the /highlight NPC command once.
Just for info, what do you mean with 'Tiki's' ?  Do you mean bosses ?

Bye,
Alrazor
Oilman

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: September 07, 2011, 09:43:36 am »

Tiki's are the statues in Plane of Dragons  That you give your crystals to in order to spawn T1 T2 Bosses. They are on a 0-30 minutes spawn timer.
Kushie

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: September 09, 2011, 02:57:27 am »

Hey guys,

I copied my EQ folder to a second location. It is an exact copy with all the UI files. For some reason my UI, Hotbars, Keybinds and settings do not work on the second instance of the game.

Anyone have any ideas? Files are exactly the same.

I can play on the first copy just fine.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2011, 02:59:30 am by Kushie » Logged

Bitch please.
lerxst2112

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: September 09, 2011, 03:04:09 am »

Are you running on Vista or Windows 7 and had the first copy under Program Files or Program Files (x86)?

If so, the files may be in a different directory.  Look in C:\Users\<your account name>\AppData\Local or LocalLow for a Sony or EverQuest folder.
alrazor

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: September 09, 2011, 04:57:34 am »

Hi Oilman,

Thanks for this clarificiation.  I have still a lot to learn on EZ  Wink
Now playing in Ldon to get my epic 2.0, than to Qvic to get my epic 2.5, than getting my FG-flag before continue to epic 3.0...  and all this for my 5 chars... OH BOY SEEMS NEED A HELL OF A TIME  Undecided before playing with the big guys in Plane of Dragons.  See you in a year of two   Grin

Bye,
Alrazor
Kushie

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: September 09, 2011, 05:05:59 am »

Are you running on Vista or Windows 7 and had the first copy under Program Files or Program Files (x86)?

If so, the files may be in a different directory.  Look in C:\Users\<your account name>\AppData\Local or LocalLow for a Sony or EverQuest folder.

Yes the first copy is Program Files/Sony/Everquest. Windows 7

Ill check appdata thx for the tip

Bitch please.
Kushie

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: September 09, 2011, 05:14:12 am »

Nothing in Local or Locallow.  Huh

Bitch please.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10
Print
Jump to:  

Recent