Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 05:43:30 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Death III  (Read 4955 times)
Subdued

View Profile
« on: February 17, 2017, 05:31:12 pm »

I got the four t6/t7 spells that allow for Death III but the roaming gnome won't give my necro the quest for the blood token. It says he needs more experience first. Does anyone know if it just requires for him to finish T7 first? And if so, is that by design?  It feels strange that you would finally get the spells together but you can't get Death III unless you finish the tier?  Was looking forward to the increased AOE damage to help finish the tier and instead I can't get Death III yet. 
Ekiir

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2017, 09:16:49 pm »

you need tov access for death 3

synthaxx_17

rawr!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2017, 08:02:32 am »

ok so I'm T10 flagged but just gave enough attention to my Necro's spell.

Completed all spells for Death 3, spoke to the Roaming Gnome at Caster's guild for the blood token.

He says I need to kill T10 mobs for the Death 3.

Question is, is that really the requirements for Death 3?

Ectheldir/Thoruz
(Alliance of the Savage)
Subdued

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2017, 08:19:11 am »

When I got my necro Death I he was already T5 flagged, so the quest to get his blood token was the T5 quest.  I'm assuming, since your necro is T10, that his blood token for both Death III and Death IV will be T10. 
Loyal

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2017, 10:58:47 am »

The blood token quest is based on the players level. Similar to you I did death 1 & 2 when i was in OC, which i had to do the TOV quest. then i just did Death 3 & 4 but had gotten flagged for T10 and so i got the sunderock quest for both of those.

FYI the T10 quest is really not that bad. The hardest are the spectral sarnaks, and they arent really that hard. If you are just breaking into T10 just take the sarnaks slow 1-3 mobs at a time and you should be fine to get your 10 spectral sarnaks.

synthaxx_17

rawr!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2017, 06:40:12 pm »

The blood token quest is based on the players level. Similar to you I did death 1 & 2 when i was in OC, which i had to do the TOV quest. then i just did Death 3 & 4 but had gotten flagged for T10 and so i got the sunderock quest for both of those.

FYI the T10 quest is really not that bad. The hardest are the spectral sarnaks, and they arent really that hard. If you are just breaking into T10 just take the sarnaks slow 1-3 mobs at a time and you should be fine to get your 10 spectral sarnaks.

Damn, should have worked on this before. Thanks for the info!

Ectheldir/Thoruz
(Alliance of the Savage)
Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2017, 04:04:55 pm »

It's really not that bad to kill the stuff in T10.....the worst part about spectral sarnaks is that they ONLY spawn at night....other than that it is a cool game mechanic.

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
synthaxx_17

rawr!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2017, 08:17:39 pm »

It's really not that bad to kill the stuff in T10.....the worst part about spectral sarnaks is that they ONLY spawn at night....other than that it is a cool game mechanic.

I haven't really dug deep into T10. I still believe I'm still lacking the necessary firepower to kill at a reasonable pace.

2-3 more months or prep work might do it.

Ectheldir/Thoruz
(Alliance of the Savage)
Loyal

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2017, 10:17:30 pm »

You dont really need a quick pace to kill sarnaks...particularly if you are only aiming to kill enough sarnaks to get 10 spectrals.

Shit - find me online and in sunderock and send me a tell you can join me for the kills.

synthaxx_17

rawr!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2017, 08:19:06 pm »

You dont really need a quick pace to kill sarnaks...particularly if you are only aiming to kill enough sarnaks to get 10 spectrals.

Shit - find me online and in sunderock and send me a tell you can join me for the kills.

Thanks! Will do!

Ectheldir/Thoruz
(Alliance of the Savage)
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6126
  • Latest: Maww
Stats