Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 10:51:58 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 ... 90
Print
Author Topic: Broken Stuff Repair Shop v2.0  (Read 585093 times)
Peign
« Reply #1155 on: December 16, 2016, 09:27:23 am »

It appears that the UW Mace no longer heals.   One of the benefits of the mace, while you sacrificed DPS and some other stats you gained a healing proc.    The UWXI mace definitely does not heal.    I believe the lower level maces do heal but at some point they stop, perhaps IX?     If anyone has a lower level mace and could test and post results that would excellent. 

If you are making changes to the UWs, could you look into this issue at the same time?
Rent Due
EZ Server Admin GM
Administrator
Master

View Profile
« Reply #1156 on: December 20, 2016, 12:26:41 pm »

The Heal proc issue only applies to UW Mace X, XI and XII

Akkadius is now aware of the issue and is working the fix, he will address it as soon as time permits

Thank you.

shawnluc

View Profile
« Reply #1157 on: December 20, 2016, 11:11:44 pm »

I keep getting random zone crashes in T5.  At first I had thought it might be spam form my zerker epics, but it seems to happen weather I use them or not.

Most recent crash was just after 10:00 PM MST.  The zone usually goes down completely and all the nameds go poof.  Makes back flagging pretty hard

Tobin
balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #1158 on: December 24, 2016, 02:50:02 pm »

Mask of illusion to have players race options.

shawnluc

View Profile
« Reply #1159 on: December 28, 2016, 01:54:23 am »

Still getting crashes.  This time just before 1:00 AM MST.
Dosent seem to matter what size the pull is.  Had pulled about 2 dozen  mobs this time so nothing big.

Tobin
shawnluc

View Profile
« Reply #1160 on: December 29, 2016, 01:40:21 am »

Update:

Ok so I found a pull that would reproduce the issue everytime.  Turns out my rogue is crashing, and creating the zone crash we talked about Akk.  I logged him out and tried the pull.  Low and behold a named popped and he has the same name as my rogue that is crashing, Razorback.  He is a kill all trigger so im guessing anytime I pulled the last boar he spawns, crashes my rogue, and then crashes the zone.

Im guessing at this point, so you may want to see if im correct.

Thanks!

Tobin
Chieftan

View Profile
« Reply #1161 on: December 29, 2016, 04:04:32 am »

Update:

Ok so I found a pull that would reproduce the issue everytime.  Turns out my rogue is crashing, and creating the zone crash we talked about Akk.  I logged him out and tried the pull.  Low and behold a named popped and he has the same name as my rogue that is crashing, Razorback.  He is a kill all trigger so im guessing anytime I pulled the last boar he spawns, crashes my rogue, and then crashes the zone.

Thanks!

Tobin

I think this may be to do with mq2hud, i have come across this before
If you are not using a hud, unload the mq2hud.dll, if you are using one, you will need to turn off classhud and zonehud for that character in the mq2hud.ini, look at the bottom of the file for that char name and try that, although i didn't think it crashed the zone as well

I dont know if there is any other workaround, but pretty sure you will find that will sort it, worth a shot

« Last Edit: December 29, 2016, 04:43:21 am by Chieftan » Logged

Akkadius
Administrator
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1162 on: December 29, 2016, 07:56:06 am »

Update:

Ok so I found a pull that would reproduce the issue everytime.  Turns out my rogue is crashing, and creating the zone crash we talked about Akk.  I logged him out and tried the pull.  Low and behold a named popped and he has the same name as my rogue that is crashing, Razorback.  He is a kill all trigger so im guessing anytime I pulled the last boar he spawns, crashes my rogue, and then crashes the zone.

Thanks!

Tobin

I think this may be to do with mq2hud, i have come across this before
If you are not using a hud, unload the mq2hud.dll, if you are using one, you will need to turn off classhud and zonehud for that character in the mq2hud.ini, look at the bottom of the file for that char name and try that, although i didn't think it crashed the zone as well

I dont know if there is any other workaround, but pretty sure you will find that will sort it, worth a shot

It had everything to do with a client having the same name as an NPC, it's an old bug

EZ Server GM
walk2k

Hero Posts: 99999

View Profile
« Reply #1163 on: December 29, 2016, 12:33:24 pm »

In Old commons / T9 turning in Hill Giant eye (to Shady Swashbuckler) doesn't give faction. I don't know if it's supposed to, the wiki says it does - http://wiki.ezserver.online/Hill_Giant%27s_Eye - but it never has for me. Turning in the page from the Black Priest - http://wiki.ezserver.online/Black_Priest%27s_Lost_Sermons - does work for me.

Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1164 on: December 30, 2016, 02:55:07 am »

In Old commons / T9 turning in Hill Giant eye (to Shady Swashbuckler) doesn't give faction. I don't know if it's supposed to, the wiki says it does - http://wiki.ezserver.online/Hill_Giant%27s_Eye - but it never has for me. Turning in the page from the Black Priest - http://wiki.ezserver.online/Black_Priest%27s_Lost_Sermons - does work for me.

You have to ungroup aND unraid to get faction in t9

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
Felony

Trump it

View Profile
« Reply #1165 on: December 30, 2016, 10:39:31 am »

Really? I just turned the shit in and got faction, still grouped, still in raid. Worked for all 3 boss drops.
Then again I didn't even need a turn in, by time I had enough items looted on MT to make all his gear I had enough faction on everyone so stopped bothering to loot HG eye etc.

If we judged them by the content of their character, they'd be begging us to judge them by the color of their skin
Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1166 on: December 30, 2016, 04:37:29 pm »

Really? I just turned the shit in and got faction, still grouped, still in raid. Worked for all 3 boss drops.
Then again I didn't even need a turn in, by time I had enough items looted on MT to make all his gear I had enough faction on everyone so stopped bothering to loot HG eye etc.

Maybe this has been changed?  Don't know. i know you use not to be able to get faction from HG eye, BP sermons, Zerka's axe unless you disbanded....

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
walk2k

Hero Posts: 99999

View Profile
« Reply #1167 on: December 31, 2016, 12:22:44 pm »

the pages definitely work group/raided.
I just turned in an eye and got faction, so seems like it works, only sometimes... /idk

Dimur

View Profile
« Reply #1168 on: December 31, 2016, 02:31:07 pm »

When the zone was implemented with faction requirements, the intent was to make people grind faction.  The named piece faction turn ins were supposed to be a way to help speed the process up for whatever toon turned the faction item in.  When it was reported that turn ins done while raided awarded each toon in the raid the faction hit, it got nerfed.  It was then pointed out that with the faction hits associated with each mob kill pretty much trivialized the faction requirements for armor simply due to the amount of mobs you would need to kill to collect components for each toon anyhow.  I don't know if the raid turn ins were subsequently in-nerfed or not, but that's how I remember this issue playing out.
balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #1169 on: January 01, 2017, 09:18:32 am »

T10 is causing my toons ta dc now... did the mini and had to log in a toon that died (wizard) 3 times to get him rezzed back in ...after completing the mini I zoned to my nexus instance then back to sunderock....and all my toons either crashed or had latency in the 4000+ range....

Pages: 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 ... 90
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6125
  • Latest: farrvva
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053
  • Online Today: 282