Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 02:24:16 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Author Topic: Updates 5-1-14  (Read 17008 times)
Brokyn

Artificial intelligence beats real stupidity

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 06, 2014, 10:04:10 am »

Updates for 5-1-14

Overlord Mata Muram will now allow a small amount of NPCs to be alive when you start the fight with him. Leaving a boss up will NOT end well.
-Love and Hate

IMO, if all of the bosses are dead, and your train would not otherwise put you in jail (15 in pub or 100 in instance) it shouldn't matter how much trash you leave up.  The limit and the despawn was designed to keep people from pulling OMM to aggro the whole zone.  If you force people to kill all bosses before they can aggro OMM that will solve the issue without putting an arbitrary number on allowable trash to leave up...

Just a suggestion

We have enough youth, how about a fountain of smart?
Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 06, 2014, 10:20:37 am »

I just cleared Anguish, and left a total of 5 mobs up (/maphide npc and /mapshow npc) pulled OMM and he despawned when I pulled him.

Been thinking about why this could have happened, if it is working for everyone else...and I was thinking it might be because on the Jelvan event I short-cutted the script instead of saying "help" then "ready" I went hail /say ready...maybe that bugged it even if it popped the 3 sword hand guys?  Don't know if that's what caused it not to work or what...just seeing if anyone else can verify.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2014, 02:07:51 pm by Orthanos » Logged

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
Gannicus

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 06, 2014, 11:29:25 am »

I just cleared Anguish, and left a total of 5 mobs up (/maphide npc and /mapshow npc) pulled OMM and he despawned when I pulled him.
That means the allowed number for OMM is less than 5 Tongue
Kruciel

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 06, 2014, 11:49:44 am »

I have been pulling him with his whole room up since the update with no issues.
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 06, 2014, 01:21:49 pm »

Updates for 5-1-14

Overlord Mata Muram will now allow a small amount of NPCs to be alive when you start the fight with him. Leaving a boss up will NOT end well.
-Love and Hate

IMO, if all of the bosses are dead, and your train would not otherwise put you in jail (15 in pub or 100 in instance) it shouldn't matter how much trash you leave up.  The limit and the despawn was designed to keep people from pulling OMM to aggro the whole zone.  If you force people to kill all bosses before they can aggro OMM that will solve the issue without putting an arbitrary number on allowable trash to leave up...

Just a suggestion

Well I can always undo the change and require all mobs in zone if new setup isn't good enough I suppose. :-)

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6126
  • Latest: Maww
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988