Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 10, 2024, 10:59:56 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: T7 Mini Finally Live!  (Read 15022 times)
Premador

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2015, 02:50:27 pm »

Thanks Hate you da man!
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2015, 03:43:44 pm »

Must have been an IP nuke in scripts!!

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
bizban

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2015, 09:10:12 pm »

ISP nukes Ftw.
Darinow

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2015, 09:36:28 pm »

Quick....someone get Jizlords....we need a master coder on this one.
Dimur

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2015, 11:08:11 pm »

Roll Eyes
huffdady

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2015, 02:56:59 pm »

LMAO
warrior5

YAY

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2015, 12:49:33 pm »

Rotic

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2015, 07:29:30 am »

Play through the mini-T7 3-4 times. No problem for my team.
As mentioned earlier by another player, loot is abit lacking; only
see prism, plat bags and weapon; have yet to see armor, T7 aug and ess.
Increasing the drop rate will be nice Smiley
Cheers.

--
Rotic
huffdady

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2015, 10:25:44 am »

I ran this last night for the first time.
First when I zoned into it all of my toons crashed.  Then I remember I hadn't downloaded the the newest spell file.
I logged out of all of my toons.  Downloaded and installed the new spell files. 

When I logged my toons back in, the tank was the only one that was stuck.  I had to do the character mover to get him unstuck.

I cleared every mob in the zone, got 3 essences and then made my way to the Geode. 

I pulled him and everything was going good until 14%.  At that point, everyone of my toons stopped casting/damaging him and everything just kind of got stuck in time.  I didn't desync or anything, I had full packets and my fps was around 50ish.  I didn't have any detriments on any of my toons.  I let it sit there for about 15 minutes.  Then I /quit on all of them.  When I zoned back in, I was 4 or 5 rooms back and there were more mobs up.  It is like the instance reset to 10 min's back.  I kill all the way to the Geode again and pulled him again.  At this time I only got him to 20% and the same thing happened, time froze and no damage to the mob anymore.  Anytime I pressed a button to do an action, it said I was to busy.

Am I missing something in this fight?  Is it a serious dps check?  All of my toons have ver XI strike augs, there is no way anyone only in T7 could do this zone if it is a dps check.   
Or is there something actually wrong? 

Thanks,
Iamthedevil

gagem

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2015, 03:53:51 pm »

I ran this last night for the first time.
First when I zoned into it all of my toons crashed.  Then I remember I hadn't downloaded the the newest spell file.
I logged out of all of my toons.  Downloaded and installed the new spell files.  

When I logged my toons back in, the tank was the only one that was stuck.  I had to do the character mover to get him unstuck.

I cleared every mob in the zone, got 3 essences and then made my way to the Geode.  

I pulled him and everything was going good until 14%.  At that point, everyone of my toons stopped casting/damaging him and everything just kind of got stuck in time.  I didn't desync or anything, I had full packets and my fps was around 50ish.  I didn't have any detriments on any of my toons.  I let it sit there for about 15 minutes.  Then I /quit on all of them.  When I zoned back in, I was 4 or 5 rooms back and there were more mobs up.  It is like the instance reset to 10 min's back.  I kill all the way to the Geode again and pulled him again.  At this time I only got him to 20% and the same thing happened, time froze and no damage to the mob anymore.  Anytime I pressed a button to do an action, it said I was to busy.

Am I missing something in this fight?  Is it a serious dps check?  All of my toons have ver XI strike augs, there is no way anyone only in T7 could do this zone if it is a dps check.  
Or is there something actually wrong?  

Thanks,
Iamthedevil

Exact same issue, get Geode down around half health, he ports, continue to kill and zone just locks up.  No one in /ooc had any ideas and the only plp who said they had done this were able to kill him in 5 or less seconds, making this bug null.  It seams he is trying to randomly proc something that simply doesn't work.... If that is the case then it should be fixable...
« Last Edit: January 23, 2015, 04:06:51 pm by gagem » Logged
huffdady

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2015, 05:03:00 pm »

Exact same issue, get Geode down around half health, he ports, continue to kill and zone just locks up.  No one in /ooc had any ideas and the only plp who said they had done this were able to kill him in 5 or less seconds, making this bug null.  It seams he is trying to randomly proc something that simply doesn't work.... If that is the case then it should be fixable...
[/quote]

Yea, the first time I was killing him alot faster than the 2nd time.  I did get the message about someone sleeping.  Maybe we are missing some part of the script and not doing something, like moving away from the person who is sleeping?    I dunno, I haven't been back in there.
Ugazel

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 24, 2015, 08:38:54 am »

the sleeping thing i believe is when a toon gets caught in the crystals that surround him
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6125
  • Latest: farrvva
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053
  • Online Today: 179