Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 10, 2024, 01:21:07 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Server Code Update 2/4/2015  (Read 4948 times)
Akkadius
Administrator
Legend

View Profile
« on: February 04, 2015, 07:29:45 pm »

Updates:
  • Light sources on NPC's and players actually are implemented for the first time surprisingly
  • Small bandolier fix
  • Item Recast type displays now work correctly across zoning
  • Some rarer netcode related crashes have been fixed
  • Ranged procs are fixed once again
  • UCS crash fixes have been made, so things should be far more stable, please let us know if you see otherwise
  • Core stability issues have been addressed
  • Various back-end adjustments to RoF2 have been made
  • Lots of other things I can't remember off the top of my head

RoF 2 Client
  • We need to start a fresh new slate on any existing issues of RoF2 and get them on the plate. Right now we have a good chunk of players using the new client and we need to keep momentum towards this new client and stabilizing any remaining issues. The client itself is extremely stable, but there may be lingering issues regarding server and client interaction that need to be addressed. I encourage all input here.

Expeditions
  • I've fixed the remaining issues with this system, over the December break I've had the opportunity to do intensive testing with groups of 50-60 toons and improve the speed and rewrote a good majority of the system that has made it as smooth as it was meant to be. If there are any notable outstanding issues with these that I have not been made aware of please let me know. Thanks to everyone who has spent time volunteering to help get this smoothed over, I know it has been annoying and painful to deal with but they should be behind us

Friday the 13th, Weekend of Honoring Hunter (Double Loot)
  • Our dear friend and beloved creator of EZ server will have a weekend of honor on the weekend of the 13th. Get your calendars in order and Hate will be announcing more details regarding this.

Instances
  • Soon I will be finally bringing in the new instance system. this has been held up due to Expeditions stabilizing amongst other things. Stay tuned regarding updates.

EZ Server GM
Castaway

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2015, 09:20:49 pm »

4/20 yeh boi blaze it up
Chieftan

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2015, 02:06:58 am »

Friday the 13th, Weekend of Honoring Hunter (Double Loot)
  • Our dear friend and beloved creator of EZ server will have a weekend of honor on the weekend of the 13th. Get your calendars in order and Hate will be announcing more details regarding this.

Is this still happening?
Nice to be doing something special for Boss Man
« Last Edit: February 13, 2015, 02:09:18 am by Aeryn » Logged

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6125
  • Latest: farrvva
Stats