Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 10, 2024, 05:06:35 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: This Week  (Read 8430 times)
Akkadius
Administrator
Legend

View Profile
« on: March 23, 2015, 12:50:03 am »

This week going to be running a few Spring events before we start rolling some things out.

Server Stability:
  • Server stability and performance are at an all time high now. Crashes are now extremely rare and everything has been extremely responsive since the instance overhaul

Double Loot:
  • Weekend of 27-29, mark your calendars and become magically sick (Cough cough) and get your body ready, because it is coming

Donations:

T10:
  • Hate has been quiet about his massive progress on T10 so far, he will have to update you when time permits

GM Event:
  • I am thinking about running a GM event this week, we'll see how the work week pans out and if it will allow me to prepare for something epic and server wide

Fixes:
  • TOFS Tserrina spawn fixed by Hate
« Last Edit: March 23, 2015, 01:06:24 am by Akkadius » Logged

EZ Server GM
WatchYouDie

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2015, 12:38:16 pm »

Any thoughts on making restart every 72 hours
Akkadius
Administrator
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2015, 12:44:53 pm »

Any thoughts on making restart every 72 hours

Could, memory leaks are at an all time minimal and process spikes are as well.

It's something I'd have to rewrite since Hunter's old rebooting stuff is quite convoluted but we still use it to this day.

Wouldn't take more than 30 minutes or so, the trick would be making sure it fires and does its thing as intended.

I'd also have it so reboots are taken down to minutes rather than 30 minutes+

Any particular reason you ask?

EZ Server GM
AcuteAnthrax

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2015, 12:54:17 pm »

It would be a welcome change. I currently play mostly after midnight so the reboot generally comes on right in the middle of my session so it can be a little annoying having to relog in all the accounts and finding something to do for 30+mins when I'm just getting in the groove of things.

~The Thanatos Instinct~
WatchYouDie

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2015, 01:01:34 pm »

No just a few convenience things.
Abattoir

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2015, 08:02:07 am »

This would also help those of us using mq2's auto login feature.  Resetting the server value every 3 days instead of daily would be great!
Adydar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2015, 04:31:16 pm »

Do we know what reboot period may be required?  What if we let it run until it NEEDS to be rebooted and see what that threshold is.  If it can safely be rebooted weekly, that would be better than every 3 days which is better than daily.

Just a random thought, with all the stability and speed improvements, not sure we know what an appropriate reboot cycle is at this point.

derekthom

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2015, 01:49:19 pm »

everything is awesome, thanks for the hard work guys, just threw another donation your way
Serra Angel

Heavenly incarnation of fury and purity.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2015, 07:41:48 am »

btw thanks for having the Halloween event. Just wish it were more stable as the game kept kicking my characters from the zone due to it not being Halloween. Also wish it was longer.

Now I need to figure out why my warriors can't tank anything. I used to be able to tank 1 named and up to 3 trash adds in anguish. Now the warrior can't even tank 2 trash mobs in there. She dies within seconds and that is fully buffed with a IG goblin pet. I mean whats the point on playing if even the tank class can't hold up against the simpliest mobs?

The very young to the very old know best the song that angels sing.
Dinadas

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2015, 07:49:07 am »

Do you have your mitigation buff up from epic, do you have a Shield of the Ages with that buff up?
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2015, 08:39:08 am »

Serra, as Din said make sure the epic click is up. Also....what heal crew are you running? Do they have their heal buffs on? And just as important....what are your warrior's resists at? Heroic should be at least 1600 on your boxes, and I'd shoot for over 2K on the tank. When the warrior eats it is debuffed/dotted? Should clear that off too (clicky rocks).

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Serra Angel

Heavenly incarnation of fury and purity.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2015, 06:51:38 pm »

Yep SoA is up and so is epic mitigation. My resist about 2k and they basically kill me with a spell and mellee in seconds.

The very young to the very old know best the song that angels sing.
Xatok

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2015, 06:59:50 pm »

If you're dying at the start of Anguish, it's because the aneuk augur mobs have absolutely ridiculous burst and way too high of a resist check. I posted about it a long time ago and never got a response.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6125
  • Latest: farrvva
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053
  • Online Today: 171